Still growing :)

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
10/27/11 225lbs morning nude post poo
Note these are after putting 6 solid meals and 2 shakes down my gut. This is about as big and bloated as I come during the day.

[video=youtube;XHJBWuxL-IQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHJBWuxL-IQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]
That was my last deadlift day.

Will be deadlifting again tomorrow, shooting for 470 x 8 this time =)

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
10/27/11 225lbs morning nude post pooNote these are after putting 6 solid meals and 2 shakes down my gut. This is about as big and bloated as I come during the day.
[video=youtube;XHJBWuxL-IQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHJBWuxL-IQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]That was my last deadlift day.Will be deadlifting again tomorrow, shooting for 470 x 8 this time =)
mehnot strong enough to feel the need to post a vid in an attempt to impress people

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
maybe you'll like this one a lil better then?

[video=youtube;P5MJYiybfQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P5MJYiybfQQ[/video]

Seriously, the vid wasn't to impress. I'm not impressed by my deadlift but I am proud of it.
A deadlift I am impressed by is AJ Mangum in WABDL pulling 700lbs in the 181lb class.
Perhaps a video of me curling 135 in the squat rack would be a little better for you?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice work bro...Don't let the hater bother you!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Good pics bro! Can tell you put in solid work! Keep grindin.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Louzee thought I was looking good today so she made me take some pics in the parking lot after training chest/delts/tris/back

223lbs, still about 3lbs bloated since Thursdays 2500cal cheat meal ;)

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
11/26/2011
BW 223lbs
Chest/Delts/Triceps day

Training is a 2day on 1 off. I have 3 different workouts that get cycled. Back/Biceps/Calves Chest/Delts/Triceps Hams/Quads/Calves
Training is 100% instinctive. Working to get killer pumps reps no lower than 10 and no higher than 15 on all sets. No full range of motion on anything,
constant muscle under tension. A few negatives thrown in to really tear the muscle good.

Start with a pressing movement and end with a stretching movement for each muscle, work each muscle till fried then on to next.
Ex:
Chest 9 total sets (flat bench x5, decline bench x2, slight incline db fly x2)
Delts 5 total sets (db military x3, db lateral x2)
Triceps 5 total sets (bench dips x3, skull crushers x2)

Diet is Mr Hernon's eat when hungry. I tried the force feeding thing and just got nasty and fat. Back on Phil's and I'm dropping fat like crazy and maintaining bodyweight!

Right now the plan is to get my sexy back (get around 8% bf again waist around 32"). Then its time to grow baby grow!

Hope to be pushing 250 by June 2012. Going to be a pure onslaught fight in the gym and the table but I'm sure I'll get it or get really close

This is how much diet can make a difference. This is just 20 days of cleaner diet and eating when hungry instead of force feeding. Same bodyweight and leaner =)

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Holy crap dude. I remember looking at one of your photo logs maybe a year ago -- you have put on some serious size! Keep up the good work!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Congrats on lookin good in a beater!! 9/10 people who where one at my gym are sloppy pointy nip douchebags.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
keep it up man!

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

I hardly ever get on here but here are some updates on me.

The start of my home gym:

My own home gym! I can finally leave the Lady Gaga playing commercial gym behind!
Weight plates are:
6 x 100lbs
10 x 45lbs
2 x 35lbs
8 x 25lbs
20 x 10lbs
8 x 5lbs
8 x 2.5lbs

Also have over 1400lbs of bands

Louzee's gold medals from her first meet (Strongest Female Lifter Award, and Biggest Overall Female Bench Award)
She had also won a tub of Gaspari Protein and a complete case of Red Bull Energy Drinks, along with a really nice trophy she'll bring over from her home
and setup. I told her once that dear rack runs out of horns to hang medals, we'll have to go hunting and get a new rack to hang the new ones on :)

Last but not least, a little look (although crummy lighting and then crummy cam quality) of me currently
2 vids from today

[video=youtube;0XAlBFSl2ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XAlBFSl2ow[/video]
[video=youtube;IT1j0A6Iigc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT1j0A6Iigc[/video]

207lbs. Goal is to get to comp lean levels by March 31st as I am dieing to see
what I look like without any fat or water. Goal weight is 185-187lbs

Yes I'm white as sin and it drowns out in virtually any lighting I am in.... Also have
some very hairy legs trying to conceal the cuts. I'll start getting some skin coloring starting
in February

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established

12/30/11
206lbs this morning.

Dropped 20lbs since 12/1/11

I am actually increasing my calories now as I get leaner, it seems once I start pushing the single digits I get hungrier. Lifts are slowly improving also.

The lightning turned out crummy with my leg shot I took from the cell cam, so you guys will have to wait to see that some other day. I'm pushing for 190-195 by end of January, goal is to get a 31" waist I'm at 33" right now (huge wide waist)

Here is a cell cam vid of my db rows today:
[video=youtube;cW5y04WrAtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW5y04WrAtU[/video]
[video=youtube;RLz24QQcGmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLz24QQcGmU[/video]
150lbs x 14 reps per arm, then 10 reps, then 7 reps

Note today I had some good ole Luby's food. Hadn't had anything bad since Christmas day so it was my one day for this week.
I don't suspect I'll bloat tooo bad tomorrow so I might bring my cam for that leg shot then.

You may not notice the 20lbs of pure fat gone but I tell you it is!

My gut was 36" 12/1/11 when I was 225lbs
Like said, gut is actually at 32.75" this morning. Its been fluctuating between 32.5 and 33" though for the last couple days so...

The bloat from that Luby's meal is already hitting me. Here's 2 pics with me at a juicy 213lbs right now.

I normally have alot of sodium in my diet to begin with, around 3000mg a day (smuther everything in salsa)
The Luby's meal was:
2 wheat rolls (mine + Louzee's)
Chicken Fried Chicken + cream gravy
Mash Potatoes + cream gravy
2 sides of Mac and Cheese

I estimate that meal around 2000 cals + god knows how much sodium. Aside from it I had one meal on diet this morning (8oz chicken breast, 15g evoo, 100g salsa, 1 HUGE apple).

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man. Can definitely see progress

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
By the way, you ever try deadstop rows? Heard about it from a guy named Jahn Meadows, crazy stuff. My back exploded after throwing them in my routine

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
ohh yeah I do the dead stop rows also. I do the same weight just get a few less reps per set.
I love Mr John Meadows things every once in a while.

Did some Meadow's Rows the other day ago (last day at Golds) and they were awesome!

[video=youtube;NMONO_cTI-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMONO_cTI-Q&feature=plcp&context=C363ba52UDOEgsToPDskKshoTo3ZJzWL14o1GIp8uK[/video]

2x45's for 10 reps slow controlled, no jerk (full ROM)
1x45 + 25 for 12 reps slow controlled, no jerk (full ROM)
1x45 for 20 reps, slow controlled no jerk (top half pump the back only)

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established

Starting to find a place where the camera will sorta pic up the lighting and get my cuts... This still isn't 100% accurate, but I'd say around 80-85% accurate as far as how I look with eyeballs in the mirror.

Waist is 32.25" this morning

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man love those. The meadows rows and deadstops are a staple in mine now. Nice work man

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established

So I noticed I have a Beyonce booty!
Yes, these are my girls shorts, book better on me anyways muahhah

Waist is 31.75", goal is 29"

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
1/13/2012
11 weeks out from my target date, waist 31.75" here 198lbs, goal is 29" waist

Holding water like a sponge. Sodium is around 3-4k mg a day. I am drinking 2 liters diet soda a day, 2 liters crystal light and 2 liters water every day. 3 solid meals, 2 shakes a day. Meals are 40g pro, 40g carb, 20g fat, shakes are 50g pro, 40g carb, 20g fat.

I just started doing my fasted cardio (1 hour walk every morning started on the 14th) and have already dropped an additional .25" off (currently 31.5") the gut and .6lbs (197.4lbs) from these pics. I am also now limiting my carbs to 20g pro meal anytime after 5pm.