Dunhill225

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

Dunhill225

These are me at around 280 or so at 5'10". Had back surgery and dropped down to 247-250 to take some pressure off my back (down from 287 post surgery... Took about 2 months to drop 40). I'm adding back any muscle I lost now but not gonna let wt get over 250 rt now and MAY drop down to 240 but gonna see how the muscle gain goes for now.
    Got lifting vids YouTube/thedunhill225 but also got a bunch of vids of my puppy so just look through if ya wanna see the lifting vids. Gonna be posting up some new vids soon so feel free to subscribe if ya want. I want to do a masters show some time after the new year and when I do I plan on filming and posting my whole prep. Oh.... I'm 41 now BTW and will be 42 by the time I do my first ever show.
    Peace
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

Me at 250 now.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You got a ton of size to you bro, make guys like me wish I had a bigger frame haha.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    You got a ton of size to you bro, make guys like me wish I had a bigger frame haha.
    My first day ever in the gym I was a chubby 145.... I was 14 though...lol. as far as genetics my blessing is posterior chain but I don't know how much of that is genetic and how much is cause I was doing deads from the begining. I will always wonder what I could have done if I hadn't been side tracked so many times over the years but I'm gonna do a masters show (first show ever) next year for fun so I'll see how that goes. If I can get my size back and even place top 10 at masters nationals I'll go for it just to help get clients.

Oh and thanks a lot bro. Still getting my size back.
    Peace
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    My first day ever in the gym I was a chubby 145.... I was 14 though...lol. as far as genetics my blessing is posterior chain but I don't know how much of that is genetic and how much is cause I was doing deads from the begining. I will always wonder what I could have done if I hadn't been side tracked so many times over the years but I'm gonna do a masters show (first show ever) next year for fun so I'll see how that goes. If I can get my size back and even place top 10 at masters nationals I'll go for it just to help get clients.

Oh and thanks a lot bro. Still getting my size back.
    Peace
    keep workin on it, I know how you feel comin back from have a screwed back. I'm still tryin to come back from mine, didn't get surgery, hoping I won't need it. but anyways, I guess theres hope for me because I was 145 when I started lifting, im now close to 190 after 2.5 years of lifting. Thats the best part, knowing I have X years to keep growing. and thats more good news because I have been deadlifting heavy for upwards of a year.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

keep workin on it, I know how you feel comin back from have a screwed back. I'm still tryin to come back from mine, didn't get surgery, hoping I won't need it. but anyways, I guess theres hope for me because I was 145 when I started lifting, im now close to 190 after 2.5 years of lifting. Thats the best part, knowing I have X years to keep growing. and thats more good news because I have been deadlifting heavy for upwards of a year.
    Happy you can do deads. That's one long term objective of mine. I don't expect to use what I used to but if I can just get higher reps in the 5's I'll be happy.
    Best of luck bro. If you can ever avoid getting your back cut....avoid it bro.
    Hope ya never have to.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice progress man, I came from the fat side. Started at the gym at around 230, after losing 30lbs through diet. Looking to put on some size finally and add speed, force, power to my body as I try to make it into the small judo world while living in Japan. I'll be stopping by here for any training advice you may have and/or diet advice as you have shown that even through/after surgery you are able to maintain size, keep strong, and stay beast!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Nice progress man, I came from the fat side. Started at the gym at around 230, after losing 30lbs through diet. Looking to put on some size finally and add speed, force, power to my body as I try to make it into the small judo world while living in Japan. I'll be stopping by here for any training advice you may have and/or diet advice as you have shown that even through/after surgery you are able to maintain size, keep strong, and stay beast!
    Thanks bro. I honestly just try to not over complicate things. This **** IS real simple. We try hard to over think it and make it complicated but it just ain't that complicated.

I dropped 40lbs just for back health, carrying around 280+ was just too much rt now, and I did it in about 2 months.... Ya know what complicated diet I used? This is real intricate and detailed.... I used the same plan I use with clients that need to lose wt .... I ATE LESS AND MOVED MORE! Point just is most over complicate things. The young lady that I posted before and after pics of had used other trainers, had the nutritionist that worked with her previous trainer give her a complicated diet plan (had to be 25-30 pages)... She tried it and failed. I started working with her. I told her she had to trust me, bust her ass and so what I said and I promised her results. She agreed and the first thing she wanted to know was what diet I wanted her on.... I said "eat less, that simple" I told her to eat all the greens she possibly can, no matter what else she ate... Just eat less than she does now.

She is down over 120lbs.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

Here again.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

thats great progress for both you and her man. you got it right on. most people try to over complicate it. Maybe once you get down to 5-6% bf you need a more specific diet, but for the average person eat less and exercise more will work. great work.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%

thats great progress for both you and her man. you got it right on. most people try to over complicate it. Maybe once you get down to 5-6% bf you need a more specific diet, but for the average person eat less and exercise more will work. great work.
    Hell you get down to 5-6% you can step on stage but I hear ya. From my exp its getting under 10% or so that is the "wall" for most men. That's when it goes to another level.

And thanks bro. Can't explain how proud I am of her. It makes such a diff when clients actually follow what they are told. I got several others down over 100 and one I'm working with now sown about 40 so far that is a joy in the gym, busts her ass and never complains but she is a lill to fond of her junk food. If I can get her to REALLY follow the program she will blow peoples minds. She will look like a playmate when she is done.

My whole objective is to just get a big enough porfolio to be able to pick and choose who I work with. I have a specific client base in mind that I know I can make a diff in their life and still make premium money.

The plan is to open a studio and cater to "wedding prep" getting women and men ready for their big day. Gonna plan out 4 month programs and if you have a track record good enough women will pay a premium to drop that 20-40 lbs almost every bride wants to drop. They are motivated, they already spent a mint planning a wedding and if they think/know that for 4-5k they can have the body they want for their wedding... They will pay it. I am gonna have packages ranging from About 2k for some 3 month packages to 5 k for a premium 4 month package. I worked in the wedding industry from bartending to sales and if I can form the right relationships it will be a huge success.

Sorry for the rambling.

Thanks man.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%

Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    Hell you get down to 5-6% you can step on stage but I hear ya. From my exp its getting under 10% or so that is the "wall" for most men. That's when it goes to another level.

And thanks bro. Can't explain how proud I am of her. It makes such a diff when clients actually follow what they are told. I got several others down over 100 and one I'm working with now sown about 40 so far that is a joy in the gym, busts her ass and never complains but she is a lill to fond of her junk food. If I can get her to REALLY follow the program she will blow peoples minds. She will look like a playmate when she is done.

My whole objective is to just get a big enough porfolio to be able to pick and choose who I work with. I have a specific client base in mind that I know I can make a diff in their life and still make premium money.

The plan is to open a studio and cater to "wedding prep" getting women and men ready for their big day. Gonna plan out 4 month programs and if you have a track record good enough women will pay a premium to drop that 20-40 lbs almost every bride wants to drop. They are motivated, they already spent a mint planning a wedding and if they think/know that for 4-5k they can have the body they want for their wedding... They will pay it. I am gonna have packages ranging from About 2k for some 3 month packages to 5 k for a premium 4 month package. I worked in the wedding industry from bartending to sales and if I can form the right relationships it will be a huge success.

Sorry for the rambling.

Thanks man.
    no apology man, that actually sounds like a pretty sweet and very workable business. And you definitely have the smarts and knownledge to back it up and be successful. Goodluck!

and that was my point, only people who are really experience in dieting and have been eating correctly already for years need to go to other types of diets.