Cycle progress pictures

HardHatArea

Awards
Ok AB brothers, I'm on week four (4) of a 16 week cycle of 600mg deca and 750mg of Test E EOD. I jumpstarted this cycle with 50mg Dbol ED for 4 weeks. I am 5'11 and as of this morning I'm 186lbs with 7% BF.

Before my I started this cycle I was 174lbs with 10% BF.

Please give me any feedback. I feel I still need some work on my back and abs. The wheels could also use some more thickness, but I am trying my best. I work 10 hours a day and try to get as much rest as possible. I eat pretty much everything I can get my hands on.

Before pics are the ones in black and white and the color ones (I know I need a freakin' TAN!!!) are where I am today.

Thanks bros!!!

Attachments

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good HHA. If I were to suggest an area to work on, I'd say to thicken your traps. But, that body part is just a personal preference of mine. Looks like a solid cycle you have going. Best of luck with it.

HardHatArea

Awards
Thanks Cuffs (like the name by the way, maybe we're in the same line of work???) Anyway, I appreciate the kind words. Traps are one of my favs also. I've always believed it makes a difference in appearance, especially when wearing clothes. I'm working on them though. Here's my current trap routine:

3 sets of barbell shrugs (front grip) up to 405lbs
3 sets of same (from the rear grip) up to 315
3 sets of dumbell shrugs (from the side) up to 140 each

I do this routine once a week. all by itself.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering by your avatar. I bleed blue, so, if you do as well, then we are in the same line of work. ;)

ass2grass

Awards
not to be rude, but should cops be using illegal AAS?
isn't that kinda hypocritical?

on another note i hope i don't run into too many cops that look like you, nice work

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
not to be rude, but should cops be using illegal AAS?
isn't that kinda hypocritical?
Well, on the same note, should "law abiding" citizens in general be using illegal aas's? How do you know this guy didn't meet up with Ronnie Coleman in a country where it is legal, do a cycle with him, and return home to protect your life and property.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If I was an honest citizen, I'd rather have buff cops protecting me rather than scrawny ones. As long as they aren't susceptible to roid rage I think it should be condoned. I mean, come on.....these guys are faced with tweakers and ****. If my life was going to be on the line every day at my job I think that I should have an edge if a physical altercation took place. You don't always get the luxury of squirting pepper spray, having your flashlight handy, or shooting the deserving bastard prior to cuffing them. JMO

This is that gray area where the line should be drawn between drugs which mentally alter you and drugs which physically alter you. The great debate continues!!!

HardHatArea

Awards
Excellent post SJA. As for ass2grass, I'll just say this. It isn't fun when you have to wrestle a "dusted" samoan that's 6'3 300 lbs and the calvary is 10 minutes away. I don't know if you realize this, but it's a war zone out here. And I'll do whatever I have to to get home to the wife and kids with the same amount of holes that I left with in the morning.

Cuffs...we all bleed blue... :thumbsup:

For the bad guys...I have two words for ya..."entry team"

ass2grass

Awards
Well, on the same note, should "law abiding" citizens in general be using illegal aas's? How do you know this guy didn't meet up with Ronnie Coleman in a country where it is legal, do a cycle with him, and return home to protect your life and property.
Cuffs if you are using illegal AAS you aren't really a "law abiding" citizen ;)

If I was an honest citizen, I'd rather have buff cops protecting me rather than scrawny ones. As long as they aren't susceptible to roid rage I think it should be condoned. I mean, come on.....these guys are faced with tweakers and ****. If my life was going to be on the line every day at my job I think that I should have an edge if a physical altercation took place. You don't always get the luxury of squirting pepper spray, having your flashlight handy, or shooting the deserving bastard prior to cuffing them. JMO

This is that gray area where the line should be drawn between drugs which mentally alter you and drugs which physically alter you. The great debate continues!!!
are you saying you aren't an honest citizen? :p you make some good points, but i am talking from a strictly legal standpoint, cops gotta get their gear from someone too, do you guys have a hookup in the department or do you buy if from a dealer. if you are getting it from a dealer then that guy has police protection when he should be going to jail.

Excellent post SJA. As for ass2grass, I'll just say this. It isn't fun when you have to wrestle a "dusted" samoan that's 6'3 300 lbs and the calvary is 10 minutes away. I don't know if you realize this, but it's a war zone out here. And I'll do whatever I have to to get home to the wife and kids with the same amount of holes that I left with in the morning.

Cuffs...we all bleed blue... :thumbsup:

For the bad guys...I have two words for ya..."entry team"
i guess you gotta do what you gotta do... i just hope i never get pulled over by a cop thats a couple weeks into a cycle and realizes his gear is bunk and decides not wearing a seat belt makes me a criminal:trout:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
[/QUOTE]are you saying you aren't an honest citizen? :p[/QUOTE]

Touche' ..... I AM a very legal citizen but know some cops (from the gym of course) who tell me stories. It's a tough job!! I give these guys a shitload of credit and a well deserved pat on the back!! I also tend to read a lot on these boards and until I researched about steroid use, didn't have a clue about them. I really have changed my outlook on people who choose to use them. I disagree with using them without education, but if you have a job which would be better performed by using them (especially when your life is on the line) then I think that you should have the choice.

As for the seatbelt remark. I don't think that the steroids make the asshole. Every trade or profession has it's share of assholes and I know of some cops who are such (and they aren't users of AAS). I have been pulled over by some really nice cops and a couple real assholes in my lifetime. It seems to me that the assholes that I've run into are Barney Fife looking bastards with a badge complex....but I've seen that personality even at Youth Sports and PTA :rofl:

I've also noticed that the SWAT and "entry team" guys that I know are pretty buff....and for good reason. These aren't the guys who would be typically pulling you over for not wearing a seat belt and making a big fucking deal out of it.

But if they do just call them "Sir" and you won't be reading "Maglight" when you look in the mirror :icon_lol:

IdahoSpud

Awards
LOL! Cops are human too, and I hold them to no higher standard than I hold myself to.

HHA you're getting ripped! Keep up the good work!

ass2grass

Awards
You are right there are the good and bad in every profession, but there are certain kinds of people that want to become a cops and it isn't always kind people who just want to help every one. Also i have nothing against AAS usage, just never had a chance to talk to a cop about it. I don't want to hijack this thread anymore so i'll keep my not so kind opinion of the cops i've met out of this thread

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
, its their contience, not yours.
they are probably not the type of guys that pull you over for a seat belt vios anyway,

heres the deal, the legislation in this country is so F'd up.

millions of people DIE because of cigarrettes, and steroids are illegall(someting that people generally use to better themselves.

seat belt laws areSHIT yes when thinking that a miliion MF's out there are knowingly kill themselves lighting up.

lay off of them for trying to better there chances of survival.

and what i have to say to you "who bleed blue" - dont abuse your power and treat people the way you want to be treated, be balanced in you r decision making.

I dont like cops in general because of their attitude (GENERALLY SPEAKING)but where would we be without them.

ITS not like they sell these illegal substances, or they personally make it a habit to go and bust aas users, ill bet.

that was a nice coleman comment by the way.

and whos to say they dont go to mexico and stay for a few months every year where it all good.
my 2 cents

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs if you are using illegal AAS you aren't really a "law abiding" citizen ;)
But, it doesn't make you a criminal either. Basically, it is considered a crime against yourself, per say. But, only if you are caught, prosecuted, and found guilty. ;)

And to all the bro's in support here...thanks! It is much appreciated. I'll let you know also, that i'm not a ticket writing cop. Haven't written a moving violation in years. I feel getting pulled over and talking with a cop is enough for most people. Unless, they "talk" themselves into one.

And HHA. I totally share with you about the dusted 300 pounder. Hell, a dusted 150 pounder is hard enough. PCP does some crazy things to people.

And..."entry team" all the way! I did that for 4 years, Team Leader for 2. God, that is one thing I really miss after changing dept.'s. :sad:

HardHatArea

Awards
Hey Cuffs, gotta love those flashbangs huh? I literally had one guy crap in his pants when we deployed it during a high risk warrant service. We just let one of the new guys (SWAT pups) flex cuff the guy. It was hilarious.

IdahoSpud, Matthew D, and to the other bros with the kind words...THANKS!!! Thanks for the constructive criticism on the pics and the kind words for the job.

Incidently...I only gave a seatbelt ticket once in 12 years (he was an asshole parolee and he called my female partner a "bitch"...honestly, he's lucky this it wasn't 20 years ago). I also don't believe in helmet laws, seatbelt laws or any other "victim-less" crimes. Just a thought...

ass2grass

Awards
i got a seatbelt ticket in the backseat after being pulled over for no reason, i wasn't rude either :rant:
i hope more cops start thinking like you

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Cuffs, gotta love those flashbangs huh?
What?!...I couldn't hear you. My hearing has never been the same after using those damn flashbangs. :D

There was the one high risk S/W we were executing where the suspect was on the phone with our informant. We threw in the bang, stormed in, (I was with my baby of course, H&K MP5). This guy was naked as he began running towards me with his hands up. He was so scared that he was shitting all the way down the hallway. He dropped to his knees and began pissing while he had a chubby. It turns out this guy was having phone sex with our informant (little did we know). I had just told the infomant to keep him busy on the phone so we could pay him the visit...LOL. That she did.

Man, that house was stinky after he laid those land mines down the hallway. :blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same line of work myself and the only reason I don't use AAS is because of the chance to lose my job. Working ten hour days (onthe good days) along with any special teams you may be part of can wreak havoc on ya. I still can't figure out how to pull 8 hours of sleep from a day that I only have 5-6 to sleep in :)

I sort of work from a hyprocritical view point. (if) I was doing AAS I wouldn't be out looking for others just to arrest them. Just like I wouldn't pull someone over for doing 5 over the speed limit because that's what I average...

See we can end all this **** by just leagalizing AAS then we'd all be happy :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and entry team, team leader for just over a year now with 3 years experience.

HardHatArea

Awards
Jayhawkk, Cuffs...good to hear there are some brothers in blue in here. Cuffs, that was a great story bro, gotta admit in 6 years on our emergency service unit I've never had a guy with a chubby run towards me. ****, I might've just OC'd his schlong claiming it made an afirtive movement. LOL. Only one the point carries an MP5 on our team, everyone else carries compact M4s.

Anyway, like you and Jayhawkk, I too am an element leader on my team. It's great fun. All we do all day is train, eat, play video games and kick down a few doors. Don't you just love civil service??? :thumbsup:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro. I do have a question. What are the % of cops that do use gear? Do you think it's more in cities: NYC, LA and DC, then say West Virginia? Just curious, I just put in an application for my local county police force, and I am trying to figure out about gear and if I should or not...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Larger cities will more than likely have a higher percentage. I have worked for smaller agencies and it has not been very noticeable. If you are applying, and if they have a polygraph test as part of their background investigation, then I'd say to hold off on using. The last polygraph I took, they asked about aas usage. But, that's not to say that they all will.

tattoopierced1

arhh...cuffs, going to apply in Oct. for the city police where i live and they do the polygraph...i just wonder if i can make the poly think different about my past (high school) mary jane usage....I figure if i can just control my breathing and heartrate i'll be OK..

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
750mg of test eod, damn bro, thats a shitload of test

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love flashbangs... :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I wish it were always up to cool cops like you guys to enforce the laws that really matter.

I remember a lot of the Phoenix PD guys being ripped when I was a punk ass kid. Got wedgied 3 feet off the ground by one detective,lol.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
arhh...cuffs, going to apply in Oct. for the city police where i live and they do the polygraph...i just wonder if i can make the poly think different about my past (high school) mary jane usage....I figure if i can just control my breathing and heartrate i'll be OK..
Polygraphs are very difficult to fool. You almost need to make yourself believe the lie...LOL. It not only measures your breathing and heartrate, but your perspiration and trembling of your chest. In the tests I have taken, you answer a true or false type of test that has 50 questions. The examiner then goes over the 50 questions with you and chooses 20 to ask you. Then he gives you a 15 minute break. During that 15 minutes, you remember every little thing that you have ever done wrong. It sucks.

...and if they go with the Voice Stress Analyzer (VSA), instead of the regular polygraph machine, then you're screwed. It measures voice waves and tones.

The best thing to do is, be honest at the beginning. If you smoked weed in high school, then tell them. Hell, you were a kid. Big deal. They should understand. And, if they don't understand, then you're better off not working there. What they are looking for is if you are untruthful. Those are the people they do not want. Because, if you are untruthful about that, and during a pre-employment screening process, then what else will you lie about?

Best of luck to you with your testing.

tattoopierced1

Cool. I'll see how everything goes. Gonna go on a couple more ride alongs to talk with some guys first and get a better feel about the testing....the last ride along I went on we got some drunk who was flying down the road in his pickup truck, pulled him out and he was so freaked out he pissed himself...the beauty of it, was he had a shirt on that said "I have no idea whats going on" and I bet he really didnt...he blew a .21