Couple of recent ones

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
This section is slow so I figured I'd put up these pics. I take them regularly to watch my progress, so here's a few.

I'm at 5'11 198lbs right now with arms narrowly escaping the 17in mark and have been off cycle since February.

These aren't supposed to be actual poses or anything so don't get mad if I'm off, I'm just flexing. The one of my right bicep is mainly to show the stretch marks that I have, and am still getting every week. Anyway - let me know what you think.

Attachments

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
You look like you have good size, but how do the wheels look?

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
You look like you have good size, but how do the wheels look?
Arrgh you son of a bitch you just had to ask :)

I'll admit they're not up to par with the rest of me, but they're not horrible, certainly not as bad as other people I see at the gym. I have to be careful hitting legs, I have a horrible lower back and every time I hit legs I **** blood for a solid two weeks. I'll get some pics of the wheels and put them up soon.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
Yea, at 5'11" 198lbs I thought you looked pretty thick ;) Had to bust your balls.

Maybe there is something wrong... Shitting blood is not good.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Yea, at 5'11" 198lbs I thought you looked pretty thick ;) Had to bust your balls.

Maybe there is something wrong... Shitting blood is not good.
Nah, just internal hemorrhoids hah..they're a bitch.

keith1569

Awards
mabe its the ph's or gear not helpin ur hemorrhoids? just a thought im not even sure what that is heh

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice physique, good work.

If i had to pick a weak point it would def be your lats/back. Everything else looks awsome.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
nice bis, i know you use the hell out of that STRIVE Bi machine dont you.

i know i do.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
nice bis, i know you use the hell out of that STRIVE Bi machine dont you.

i know i do.
You son of a bitch, I hate that Strive machine, I've never used it once. I mean uh.. what Strive machine.. I don't lift there.. :frustrate:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Gangsta,nice horseshoe triceps,ya gotta love it...:)