The Awakening: Serious Redemption 2

1. The Awakening: Serious Redemption 2

So, this is my sequel to the bulking thread.. I've been a-cuttin', and I'm due to become alot more humorous as the carbs go down..

Here I am, dropped from 205 to 202, then 202 to 198.. Now, I'm done with Shredded and Usnic Acid at an underwear models weight of 189lbs.. I got maybe another 9lbs to lose, but it'll happen.. An investment in Shredded will be in order, since it gave me a damn good idea of how fat I was..

Waist is down to 29", it won't go any lower..
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. More shots.. I'll update as we get closer to The Awakening!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

3. looking good! whats your BF% at that weight?

29".....damn
    •   

4. I had my bf% checked at around 8.6 in June when I weighed 202, so I'm sure it's alot lower.. I never check my bf%..

5. I'm gonna start calling you Batman. I bet with wings like those you could fly! Looking good bro!

6. If I had to say something wrong on you it might be side delts need a little more proportion. You also seem to have a little water retention in the abdominal region?

7. Yeah, front delts take all the work from presses.. I'm holding water, I always hold water, I hate that.. :

Other than that, I'm comin' along just fine, eh?

8. Looking good Pete.. I am with Cuffs on the batman... spread that cape

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Yeah, front delts take all the work from presses.. I'm holding water, I always hold water, I hate that.. :

Other than that, I'm comin' along just fine, eh?
    If you want to loose water go get drunk it'll make you loose all that water...
    till next morning

10. Yeah, I'm thinkin' a shot of this 151 the morning of the show would help..

11. Looking very sound, Pete. Now, Clean that damn carpet, it's nasty! =)

12. The carpet's a lost cause, brother.. I'm moving out soon..

13. Damn looking good bro...you look big...how tall are you?

14. I was getting ready to post a "bigpetefox you play way too many video games" comment when I saw the topic of this thread.

15. looking great Pete, when/what competition is this coming up?

16. Northeastern Tournament of Champions on September 26th, and I'm not sure if I still wanna do it..

17. you still have 6 weeks then, should be plenty of time to dial it in real nice if you want to

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 318
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 06:41 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 08:11 PM
  3. Lions Vs. Buffalo (Seriously watch the entire vid!)
    By LiftNDestroy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 04:40 PM
  4. Mediterranean diet halves the risk of serious lung disease
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 11:49 PM
  5. The Cost of Redemption
    By Brodus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 09:27 PM