1st pic post, I am not a body builder, don't run as's just cjc 1295 and ghrp's

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

1st pic post, I am not a body builder, don't run as's just cjc 1295 and ghrp's

Tell me what you think don't flame me lol, comments appreciated where do I need work, thanks Oh FYI I am 46 yrs old, no spring chicken
    Attached Images Attached Images         

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

you look great... id say youre around 10% bf here..

how many cycles of ghrp/ what not and what dosages for how long did you run?

any before pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

I've been running CJC 1295 no DAC and GHRP 6 GHRP 2 and Ipamorelin, For about two months, I'll see what I can dig up for before pics, In all honesty these I took to send to my gf. I've done ph's before but not in over a year, I am 46 6'1 and 207lbs. I do take a slew of supps, Testopro, D-aspartic acid BCAA's Creatine White Flood and Purple Wrath and a whole host of vitamains and minerals, herbs and a little albuterol when the Love handles get out of control lol
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Before pics

These were taken about a month before the other set, notice a lot leaner and more defined in the after's the peptides really helped with fat loss I never have nor do cardio
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Wow only one reply I was hoping for some constructive feedback, I guess that only happens if you start by saying something like "Insane Anadrol Cycle" Oh well for peptides and hard work I don't feel like my improvement was too bad for 8 weeks
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.72%

good job
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.45%

I need to take pictures like this for my wife. BTW you look great, I would just work on legs more
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.01%

You are an inspiration
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I need to take pictures like this for my wife. BTW you look great, I would just work on legs more
    My thighs are bigger and more cut than the pics show, to show most of my development I'd have to pull my shorts in the the zone and I was afraid I get that anyway on account of my boxers, a gift from my gf she likes them and we are long distance so pics are what we have. My calves how ever will not grow no matter what I do to them. They cramp extremely badly after workikng them hard to the extent that they hurt for weeks after. Cannot figure it out, any suggestions on that would be greatly appreciated. Also I tore my left bicep completely off the bone two years ago memorial day and couldn't work it for 6 months, it totally back to normal and then some. Thanks for the critique, I'll hit the legs harder, damn knees it sucks being 46, my muscles are as good as ever the supporting players not so much
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    You are an inspiration
    Do I detect a hint of sarcasm lol, either way thanks for the comment. I am new to this board and any feed back is good feedback. I haven't been on any in a long time. I used to hang out on avant labs back in the day when you could strike up a conversation with Patrick Arnold and even get him to pm you with regularity. Its good to be back and learning about new things to help me with the new era in my life
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.9%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    My thighs are bigger and more cut than the pics show, to show most of my development I'd have to pull my shorts in the the zone and I was afraid I get that anyway on account of my boxers, a gift from my gf she likes them and we are long distance so pics are what we have. My calves how ever will not grow no matter what I do to them. They cramp extremely badly after workikng them hard to the extent that they hurt for weeks after. Cannot figure it out, any suggestions on that would be greatly appreciated. Also I tore my left bicep completely off the bone two years ago memorial day and couldn't work it for 6 months, it totally back to normal and then some. Thanks for the critique, I'll hit the legs harder, damn knees it sucks being 46, my muscles are as good as ever the supporting players not so much
    Very impressive, truth. By the way, I agree with Whatsaroid re legs. In particular, I think it's your hamstrings that need the work. Your quads look just fine, but they are overpowering your hams. But this is such a small tidbit from a bodybuilding perspective. At any rate, keep up the good work.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Look good bud.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Very strong upper body mate.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.7%

wow, pretty amazing for just peptides. what ghrp do you like the most? i've only tried ghrp-6
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Quote Originally Posted by chem.e View Post
    wow, pretty amazing for just peptides. what ghrp do you like the most? i've only tried ghrp-6
    Once I am out of my GHRP 6 I won't be buying that anymore, I'll probably go with ghrp 2, The pics were the result of CJC 1295 and GHRP 2 or Ipamorelin as I ran both, I bought some GHRP 6 an got immediate sides i.e. major water retention and achy joints. I still have 3 vials of 6 what I'll most likely do is run it in the morning and GHRP 2 the rest of the day. I was eating like a pig after my nighttime shot between that and the water retention by by abs. But the sleep and dreams were amazing
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.01%

No sarcasism you look good
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%

For an old fart you're doing pretty good lol

Honestly, you probably have a better physique than 90% of the guys on these boards. Good job brother.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.25%

Looking really good for 40+, how much of that muscle would you be able to keep and for how long, if you went off of the peptides?
    My Staple: Muscle Feast Whey Protein Isolate, Creapure MCM
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Thanks. Most of it, been training for over twenty years, I am using the peptides for their healing and leaning effects, Basically my muscle mass is alway about where it is I'd probably have to run androgens to get any larger, Now when I get stronger and push things tend to break. Have been using d-aspartic acid along with Testopro and got good strength and size gains jumped my weights too much on dumbell presses and tricep push downs and wrecked right shoulder and elbow, using peptides to rehab, got'em almost well and then stupid me felt good one chest / tri workout and back to square one. I've been just as big and ripped off the peptides I just have to watch my diet more closely. I do feel like my recovery and muscle retention through my injuries are greatly aided through the peptides. I am going to run the current stack for another month and then switch to igf des in hopes of generating muscle growth in my lagging i.e areas traps, medial head of my tri's. hammies and calves, my calves will not turn into cows no matter how I trainem' they are more like veal lol
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Don't have the problem with my butt its the opposite, I can only squat every other leg workout or I get the Ghetto booty from hell lol No seriously
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.75%

you look great better then alot that use aas and don't know how to eat or train for **** (the majority of peeps on forums in my op)
    keep at it.
    you might want to look at HRT at 47 could help with gains and mood. and you could always bump up dose a couple months a year and make it a cycle. just a thought.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    you look great better then alot that use aas and don't know how to eat or train for **** (the majority of peeps on forums in my op)keep at it.you might want to look at HRT at 47 could help with gains and mood. and you could always bump up dose a couple months a year and make it a cycle. just a thought.
    Agreed, u look awesome. Great work
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Looking great for "not a bodybuilder" I would of thought you were!

I now have something new to read up on I've never heard of CJC 1295 or GHRP's. So far I've read that they increase appetite a ton? How much so would you say? I love eating so i couldn't imagine how much i'd be eating with that haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Looking great for "not a bodybuilder" I would of thought you were!

I now have something new to read up on I've never heard of CJC 1295 or GHRP's. So far I've read that they increase appetite a ton? How much so would you say? I love eating so i couldn't imagine how much i'd be eating with that haha
    I definitely notice a huge appetite boost, not exactly welcome, I noticed it with GHRP 6 and 2 More pronounced with 6, Sleepyness more pronounced with 2 so I take 6 in the am 2 in the pm. Thanks for the compliment, I consider myself a body sculptor vs a body builder and I do not compete. Its just for personal satisfaction.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

I definitely notice a huge appetite boost, not exactly welcome, I noticed it with GHRP 6 and 2 More pronounced with 6, Sleepyness more pronounced with 2 so I take 6 in the am 2 in the pm. Thanks for the compliment, I consider myself a body sculptor vs a body builder and I do not compete. Its just for personal satisfaction.
    That's still good, keep it up. Does it get irritating from all the injecting you have to do or do you do the oral version? I'm really really curious about this stuff, Might be the secret weapon to my bulk...
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome bro, hopefully i'll still have the dedication you have when im 40. I can see myself drinking beers sitting on my front porch lol.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

That's still good, keep it up. Does it get irritating from all the injecting you have to do or do you do the oral version? I'm really really curious about this stuff, Might be the secret weapon to my bulk...
    Three Shots a day is a bit irritating I'm taking a break from that now and just injecting at bed time, still get the good sleep starting to think three may have been a bit much and I am noticing more out of it where as before sleep would be good and deep now I'm sleeping through my alarm! I think the pituatary is making a larger pulse at night because I'm not taxing it all day, I have no proof though
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Awesome bro, hopefully i'll still have the dedication you have when im 40. I can see myself drinking beers sitting on my front porch lol.
    Thanks man, actually laying off a few days because of tendonitis in my elbow, not working out is harder for me than working out. Its my sanity and stress relief, I don't drink hardly at all. I love beer though used to brew my own. I made some kicking IPA 12% alcohol used champagne yeast tasty and potent
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Three Shots a day is a bit irritating I'm taking a break from that now and just injecting at bed time, still get the good sleep starting to think three may have been a bit much and I am noticing more out of it where as before sleep would be good and deep now I'm sleeping through my alarm! I think the pituatary is making a larger pulse at night because I'm not taxing it all day, I have no proof though
    This sounds like it'd be EXTREMELY useful for my bulk, i just don't know if i can do 2 shots a day. Do you think i could get away with just GHRP 6 or 2? Or do you need anything other than just itself?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23%

You are looking great! Keep it up
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Solid physique. Legs would be a focus point, other than that shoulders and traps could use a little work but you're no slouch.

What doeses and schedule did you run of the peptides?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%

Very impressive Bro, Excellent definition!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

This sounds like it'd be EXTREMELY useful for my bulk, i just don't know if i can do 2 shots a day. Do you think i could get away with just GHRP 6 or 2? Or do you need anything other than just itself?
    I think you really need the cjc 1295 no dac as well, I do 100 micrograms of that and 150 mic's of the various ghrp's insulin pin doesn't even hurt
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Solid physique. Legs would be a focus point, other than that shoulders and traps could use a little work but you're no slouch.

What doeses and schedule did you run of the peptides?
    Currently working traps harder. A shoulder injury and bad knees hindering my progress in those areas I am 46 and injuries last a bit longer, hoping my peptide use will help me heal that stuff up. My protocol is 100 mic's of CJC 1295 No DAC and 150 mic's GHRP 2 or 6 three times a day on rising, Post work out, and Before bed, also take green tea extract and Huperzine 100 mics three times a day
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ahh i hear you brother, Im not 46 but my age is creeping up also my knees ain't what they used to be anymore either! thanks for the schedule.

So no DAC ehh? You try the CJC1293 GF1-29 before?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.4%

Great job man. I know it takes a little more work for us guys in their forties to look like that.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.28%

Well done, sir. It looks like you kept a lot of your size. Thats definitely a great physique, especially for 40+. If I could make a suggestion on how to complete it: Legs are not wide enough to compliment a strong upper body. I think some bigger shoulder and traps would help this upper body pop out more and more lat development to build a better V taper, make the waist look smaller.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

great job truth,
    your hard work shows in your pics.
    thanks for sharing your peptide experiences.

p.s. you are an inspiration for the old dudes (zero sarcasm)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cjc-1295 + Ghrp-2 + Hex log
    By tjay23 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. BODY BUILDER POWERLUNCHING
    By bi0hazurd in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:10 PM
  3. ghrp-6/cjc-1295
    By addams29 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0