Can I get a BF Estimate

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Calipers get me at 10.8 and electronic pulse machine thing gets me at 14.5 so I figure about 12-13.

Stats: 25, 210, 6 foot 1. Have not lifted in 3 days here.

Can I also get an estimate for this one which was taken about 3 weeks ago.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I would agree between 12-14

DO you have Gyno ? First pic looks like you may

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I would agree between 12-14

DO you have Gyno ? First pic looks like you may
i just have some fat around the nipple there is no lump or pain in the area. when my chest is cold the odd shape goes away. I am confident it will go away as i get into the single digits.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i would say 15%... and your nips will look much better as u get down into the singles.....

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I was goint to guess at least 15 (looking at the 2nd pic)

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^
Correct. I wasn't aware (at the time) that they were differen't time frames. i apologize.

I'd guess 11-13 on the first pic. But really, I'm no expert so take it with a grain of salt.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. I'm looking to get into the solid 7 to 8 range

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Well you're making progress!

I'd say that's a solid 2% reduction in 3 weeks, which is pretty difficult IIRC.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I think 15% or so would be a fair guesstimate. You should be able to see abs when you're down at 12% and lower.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Here's a formula that seems to be pretty accurate.

He's got a cool site with a lot of useful info. Here is the formula,

For Men:
Before you use the formulas, there are two measurements that are required:

Measurement 1: Bodyweight

Measurement 2: Waist Girth (measured at the umbilicus)

Procedure:
1) Multiply your bodyweight by 1.082. Add the result to 94.42. Once your calculation is complete, save the number. à (Bodyweight x 1.082) + 94.42=Result 1

2) Multiply your waist girth by 4.15. Once you get this result, subtract it from the number obtained in step 1 (ie: Step 1 result-Step 2 result). The result obtained after the subtraction is done is your lean bodyweight (your weight if you had no fat in your body at all). à Result 1 - (Waist Girth x 4.15)= Lean Body Weight

3) Finally, subtract your lean bodyweight from your total bodyweight (Total weight-Lean Bodyweight). Once you get the result, multiply that number by 100. Once you get the result divide it by your total bodyweight. This final result is your percentage of body fat. à ((Total Bodyweight - Lean Bodyweight) x 100) divided by (Your Body Weight) = Your Percentage of Body Fat.

Example:
I weigh 190 and I have a 30.5inch waist. Therefore, step 1 is (190 x 1.082) + 94.42 = 300. Step 2 says that my lean body weight equals 300-(30.5 x 4.15)=173.425. Finally, Step 3 says that my body fat percentage is ((190-173.425) x 100) divided by 190= 8.72%.<o:p></o:p>

<tbody>
</tbody>

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
^^^ Weird but it works! I was pretty skeptical as to how accurate it would be but it's spot on. I knew I was around 12% right now with all my abs showing. I did the calculations and it came out at 11.917%!! Amazing!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
id say 15%

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'd guess 14%

keep up the good work