My One Year Of Progress - AnabolicMinds.com

My One Year Of Progress

1. New Member

My One Year Of Progress

I hope to do a little better this year. Good progress? Let me know what you think. I know the arms are a weak point. I'm working on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

How are the wheels doing? Definitely notice the added thickness in your upper body though.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member

They have gone from 19.5" to 21.5". That's measured 6 inches from the knee. My legs are naturally small, and I'm slowly adding size to them. I'm cutting right now, I'm down to 183lbs, and I want to get to around 6% bodyfat before I start bulking again. I will definately work hard on my legs.
    •   

4. king of useless information!!!

Some nice changes indeed clintz. It may be the angle but it seems like you left shoulderi is a bit bigger than your right. Good progress though, tons of guys would love to add 26 lbs in a year
  5. Senior Member

Which pic is the before, and which is the after? First pic you are much thicker. Second pic you are smaller, but cut. I'm guessing the first pic is the after. Very noticable changes. If I had to pick an area for you to work right off the bat, I'd say traps. Looking good overall nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Which pic is the before, and which is the after? First pic you are much thicker. Second pic you are smaller, but cut. I'm guessing the first pic is the after. Very noticable changes. If I had to pick an area for you to work right off the bat, I'd say traps. Looking good overall nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
    Id disagree with you i would say the place that needs the most work is his lats there isnt a whole lot of v-taper there. But that is just my honest oppinion. You look great by the way man alot of props and good work on your year long progress.
    Dick
  7. New Member

I have heard traps from another person as well. I have built them up a little more since the picture. I used to stop at 275 for front barbell shrugs, but now I can manage 315. I will keep pushing it. About the lats, I think they are pretty good in proportion, but I could be wrong. The picture angle is bad in the latest picture. I was so pissed when I got them from my friend's digital camera. I didn't realize he took all of them at an angle. But, thanks for the comments. I will work on the traps very hard during my next bulking cycle starting in about 4 wks. I will post some more pictures after I add at least another 10lbs of muscle, and let you guys decide if I put on size in the right areas. Thanks for all of your comments.

Here are a couple more pictures of the lats and traps. Do you think they are small in these pics as well? I'm not good at hitting a rear lat spread yet, so take that into consideration. Thanks.

BTW, yes, I know I got fat, heh, that's bulking right? heh. I've lost 5lbs of bodyfat over the last 3wks, and I'm trying to get down to 6% before I start bulking again. So, these pics are of me at my softest.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  8. Senior Member

These pics show your traps a lot better. Can see a big difference from the above pics. I think your lats are looking good, but DW was right, that is an area that can be improved upon. Overall looking good though. Keep it up!
  9. New Member

I haven't noticed the lack of traps really. I've always focused on my small arms. Thanks for the critiques guys, I will improve and repost.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BBG's 6 years of progress
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:52 PM
  2. my one year transformation
    By delsolrob in forum Pics
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 05:11 PM
  3. A year of progress...
    By kjkriston in forum Pics