Here's my story - AnabolicMinds.com

Here's my story

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Here's my story

Took some pics today because my old phone got destroyed and i lost all my pics. Figured I'd go public, being that i see so many members posting pics, why not?

Anyways, here's my story: Been an endomorph my entire life. Although i got pretty athletic at some points in high school, i still had the belly fat and never was skinny at any point in my life. I blame my mom for feeding me so much processed food growing up.

Left high school at ~230. Took the freshman 15 to a whole nother level at college, shot up to ~265 by the end of my freshman year. Took a semester off because of trouble issues. then upon returning to school i cut weight down to 218 in 5 months. It's been about 1.5 years since i did that big cut. fluxuated from 220-250 throughout certain periods (cycle, eating habbits, etc.) For the past year i've gotten much more serious about BBing, and i've been drinking FAR less (almost nothing) and eating better (eating excellent the past 3-4 months).

I haven't reached any type of goal by any means with these pics, Im just posting because i feel like. I may add that i am on a quest to finally see my abs. Could you guys give me a BF guestimate? and any opinions.

In these pics im 6'3.5" 227. Pics are from today. [BTW: I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO POSES! LOL! let alone do i know how to flex my back and take a picture at the same time....heres my attempts}

EDIT: I've been hunting all day to find a picture of me in the beginning of 2009 when i was 260+, but i cant! DAMN! I did manage to find some pics from OCTOBER 23, 2009, which i had already lost most of the weight. i think i was about 235ish in these pics.

The rest are from today:

-PEACE!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Wassup bruddah! In the first 2 pics you look to be in the mid to upper 20's. The bottom 4 you seemed to have cut a considerable amount of BF and I'd guesstimate around 20~ish. You do carry more BF around the mid-section so it's hard to really tell. Of course these are just my guesstimates.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Wassup bruddah! In the first 2 pics you look to be in the mid to upper 20's. The bottom 4 you seemed to have cut a considerable amount of BF and I'd guesstimate around 20~ish. You do carry more BF around the mid-section so it's hard to really tell. Of course these are just my guesstimates.
    20ish? eek. lol...well im workin on it

i got A LOT of stretch marks from when i was 260+ so that makes me look even flabbier. just another issue i have to overcome.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

First pic from today makes you look like you're holding at about 16. The remainder look like ~19 plus or minus. So I'd venture to say you're in between that. It is a little hard to say. Good work man. Keep up the good work!

Similar Forum Threads

1. My HC story
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:45 AM
  2. An interesting story (CAUTION: Story inside)
    By Inchamery in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:39 PM
  3. My Story
    By bioman3131 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 07:37 PM
  4. Here is My Story
    By Mess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 05:43 AM
  5. HIT story!