Shredded Pics

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Well u guys remember my pictures from last time all bulked up. Well now ive seriously cleaned my diet up alot and well i got alot to show you! Tell me what you think haha. Some pics are funny. My Stats are 5'11.. 179lbs.. 18 inch arms... 24 inch quads.... 31 inch waist Still not quite happy i think i can get to a lower BF.. Im prob at 9-10%

View attachment 37737

View attachment 37738

View attachment 37739

View attachment 37740

View attachment 37741

View attachment 37742

View attachment 37743

View attachment 37744

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
only one word for it -excellent

id be interested to hear how you got into great shape , supplements, diet, training etc once again good work

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
That back pic makes me envious! Good ****in work bro, keep it up

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, im just having trouble building my chest and traps a little. But i dont want huge traps, im going for the frank zane look lol.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
only one word for it -excellent

id be interested to hear how you got into great shape , supplements, diet, training etc once again good work
200mg of test prop a week with a strict strict diet

egg whites canned chicken veggies and chicke breast and brown rice and rice cakes.

I was going to use slin for cutting for the anti-catabolic properties but i hear its sketchy because it can store fat. Wouldnt be good. But im DEF gonna use it on my next bulker.

M

ModernLats

Awards
200mg of test prop a week with a strict strict diet

egg whites canned chicken veggies and chicke breast and brown rice and rice cakes.

I was going to use slin for cutting for the anti-catabolic properties but i hear its sketchy because it can store fat. Wouldnt be good. But im DEF gonna use it on my next bulker.
How many cycles it take you?

Great job on all the hard work.

A

Ambitious.

Awards
Hmm, not to shabby. i knwo you said your tryin to build chest. overall its not too bad, your getting there.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice and ripped bro!! Shredded, and no homo..

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
good definition... but these are by far the most homo-erotic pics on anabolicminds

nobody wants to see your pubes bro....

i lol'ed

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
good definition... but these are by far the most homo-erotic pics on anabolicminds

nobody wants to see your pubes bro....

i lol'ed
:toofunny:

Hahaha........I was gonna say keep your pants on, LOL.

But its all good, you look pretty good, no homo!

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you are the biggest 179lbs i have ever seen in my life. i now feel fat... thanks lol.

nice work though man, thats dam impressive

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
you are the biggest 179lbs i have ever seen in my life. i now feel fat... thanks lol.

nice work though man, thats dam impressive
Yo i got a question Fat Free milk is ok to drink right? I hear dairy can add a layer of fat but if its fat free than i dont see how? lol

P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Great work bro.. But def keep the pics above your **** line next time.. We dont need to see your shaved snatch to know your lean :firedevil:

R

ru85

Awards
i would have never guessed 180, def lookin 210ish, impressive dude!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get us a side chest shot, see if when you turn sideways you disappear. Something tells me you won't though!

Also, how old are you that you're cruising on 200mg test every week?

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Man do you have bird bones "hollow"? Because we are same height, virtually same bf%, and I am a bit heavier (190-192lbs) and no where close to 18" arms :(

Keep it up man, the legs have diffidently improved since last time I saw.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Get us a side chest shot, see if when you turn sideways you disappear. Something tells me you won't though!

Also, how old are you that you're cruising on 200mg test every week?
I am heavier now, been bulking for the past 3 weeks. Anyways im 21, im doing a very aggressive PCT in another 2 weeks, Torem and Tamox, right now im running HCG and HMG for pct prep. Nuts are already back to full size. lol.

Also while im off im going to run HGH 5iu 5 days on 2 off. And if recovery goes well for me, im going to just stay on GH and cruise, and not touch AAS for a very long time.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Well u guys remember my pictures from last time all bulked up. Well now ive seriously cleaned my diet up alot and well i got alot to show you! Tell me what you think haha. Some pics are funny. My Stats are 5'11.. 179lbs.. 18 inch arms... 24 inch quads.... 31 inch waist Still not quite happy i think i can get to a lower BF.. Im prob at 9-10%

View attachment 37737

View attachment 37738

View attachment 37739

View attachment 37740

View attachment 37741

View attachment 37742

View attachment 37743

View attachment 37744
Crazy **** man I weigh about 4 lbs more then you and look twice as good as me and im 3 inches shorter. Great work bro. keep it up

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Anyways im 21, im doing a very aggressive PCT in another 2 weeks, Torem and Tamox, right now im running HCG and HMG for pct prep. Nuts are already back to full size. lol.

Also while im off im going to run HGH 5iu 5 days on 2 off. And if recovery goes well for me, im going to just stay on GH and cruise, and not touch AAS for a very long time.
Jesus ..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW my suggestion is to work on your chest. Shoulders and arms are overpowering it definitely.

Also what my physique does.

C

crazym

Awards
Milk is fine bro even full fat stuff, it tends to bloat people not actually add fat to them, some claim it also increases water retention. Good work.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milk is fine bro even full fat stuff, it tends to bloat people not actually add fat to them, some claim it also increases water retention. Good work.
Bloat isn't good. It's a sign digestion is not working problem! That's not good for the absorption rate of nutrients.

C

crazym

Awards
It's usually mild lactose intolerance. I won't get into the milk debate there's a few threads threads on every forum already. The calcium in milk appears to lower bodyfat storage rates as shown by several studies. The answer to his question "will milk add fat" is not more than anything else with similar macros and it may even be better for this purpose.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Beast mode. Proportions look great, build that chest to make them perfect.

The only advice I have for you. Other than that, you are ripped.

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
I am sure you got a lot of PMs from "mature financially secure" men trying to be your bud and help you in any way they can after you posted those pics.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
INVULNERABLE DR.HUGE

A

aceroni

Awards
yeah dude drinkin milk will probably make you smoother. even if its ff. still lactose.

D

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Dude beastly pics...How did recovery go and how long were you running 200mg?

You def look huge for 179

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
lol, some funny post in here but looking good bro. No homo.

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
First of all, I love the boner pic. Ok, but in all seriousness, I want to look like that. You have maybe convinced me to start a cycle of test, but now I have to spend forever researching it like I did with the ghrp. Could you please please hook me up with your work out routines?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Should be asking for his diet not his routine.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
ummmmm wow and yummy...:) good work

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
you guys look great. I wish I could hook up with some people to train with

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
That video is everything that is wrong with BBing.... And god does it fit with my earlier comments.
Yeah, I was surprised that the guy in the video is the OP!!