1. Originally posted by ChaseRoy
    any guesses on the fresh face?
    Dennis James??

2. Originally posted by Sheesh

Dennis James??
    you're joking right...guess again.

3. Originally posted by ChaseRoy

you're joking right...guess again.
    Actually, yeah I was because I had no idea....maybe it's this guy (the face looks similar)..George Farah
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. actually it looks like that Brett Feldman kid in the face, definitely a lot more mass than the last time I saw him though if that's who it is.

5. correct! it is brett feldman. Although it does look like Farah. You guys are too good. Biggin what do you think of feldman? I think he has got pro status easy in days to come.

6. Lee Priest at 17.... wow....

7. Lee Priest at 17, and 1.3 ft tall... heh.. man what a freak though, damn. Yeah Roy if he keeps his **** going it looks like he definitely could hit pro. Maybe not tip top competitor but if he wants to I think he could get a pro card. He wasn't really anything to speak of when I saw him last, just cut like a bitch... got real mass on him now though, so I think he's got a shot sure.

8. here is Gunther as a junior.  These guys all had a great base to work from.

9. Cool pics Chase. I like the who am I format. Personally, I don't have the "eye" for spotting whether one is juicing or not. However, in these pics if they were juicing, it was in relatively small amounts compared to the boatload of gear they take now.

10. damn how long do you think Lee Priest has been training for in that pic?

11. Originally posted by ChaseRoy
    new guy...also clean at this point.  Goes to show, gear doesn't make the man, weights do!
    there is noway that black dude is clean, no possible way...alas he may be clean at that exact moment but he has used before
    edit: gunther priest none of them guys were clean then,
    Last edited by G.E.SUPERHUMAN; 04-08-2003 at 02:59 PM.

12. i would like to look like that feldman dude...

13. Man, this is the best thread ive seen on any boards, im new to these boards but this thread gets me excited, (not in that kinda way) but i love to see what the pros look like when they were kids, In flex the new one the show some pics of pros when they were younger not as good as these thoough, they show nasser at 18 and he cant be 130 pounds.

14. not a nasser fan at all myself, it IS very interesting to see these kinds of pics though, I dig em... reminds me just how lacking I am genetically lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guess who's back? DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:37 PM
  2. Guess who passed their national board for her license???
    By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 01:15 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 02:54 PM
  4. Guess Who's Back in Circulation?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 01:16 PM