guess who?

ChaseRoy

Awards
new guy...also clean at this point.  Goes to show, gear doesn't make the man, weights do!

Attachments

ChaseRoy

Awards
new guy...oh wait he's not a pro.  That's me at the same age as the other two (19).  I think they are in a league a little bit above mine.  Okay, way above mine.

Attachments

dez/null

Awards
Almost made me think it was you!

Jay Cutler.

txwakeskater

Awards
Looking good bro, Now please go put on sum pants :p

DarCSA

Awards
Good work man and nice job. Glad to see you running around again. All are great photos. Keep that kind of trainining up, **** you're a haus.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
The two guys are Shawn Ray and Jay Cutler :D

LG. :cool:

Inzah Dude

Awards
How do you know they are roid free in them pictures?

ChaseRoy

Awards
actually i have nothing to go by but their word.  However I have no reason to believe thatthey were lying.  I actually talked with both of them for a great deal of time (via e-mail) and Jay actually sent me those pics.  They are the originals!  I thought that was pretty cool.  They were very open an honest about everything from the start.  that pick of me from two years ago is natural and i guess i just compare myself to them and I do not see them as leaps and bounds above me.  Not to mention i only have decent genetics...they have awesome gentics.  So it is not hard for me to believe they were natural as teens.  Check back, i've got another mystery bodybuilder that won't be as easy to guess.  He was also natural at this time.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
is that "mystery guy" Jeremy Freeman??

ChaseRoy

Awards
Originally posted by Lifeguard
is that "mystery guy" Jeremy Freeman??

no why do you ask?  If you have pics of him, post them up.

ChaseRoy

Awards
Originally posted by DarCSA
Good work man and nice job. Glad to see you running around again. All are great photos. Keep that kind of trainining up, **** you're a haus.

haus?  That's a new one to me.  thanks though...i think.  That pic was two years ago though.  I wanted to put one up of me at the same age of jay and shawn.

ChaseRoy

Awards
okay...I am 19 here but I am now an up and coming star, who am I?

Attachments

Last edited:
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol anybody who thinks that first pic of Cutler was natural has a pretty bad eye for what's natural and what's not lol. It's not even close. Your never going to see a 19 year old natural that looks like that. It's tuff if you don't have a lot of exposure to natural athletes because there are so many people lying about it. When you work with naturals of verying size and body type you get a good feel for what's possible. Now I don't have the best eye so I have trouble when it's close but I don't see this one as close at all.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Hell, just about all pros start using when they're 18-19 anyway, I believe they could get close though. Some people are just fucking animals, but I have to agree with DreamW. Tell you what though, that guy in ChaseRoy's last pic looks pretty fucking good to my eye... hell, they almost all looked better to me in their earlier days though. Not many have the right shape to be so swollen and huge and still look aesthetically appealing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I thought at first it might be the pic but when I look at the thickness and the size of his legs I gotta say using.

ChaseRoy

Awards
Originally posted by ChaseRoy
okay...I am 19 here but I am now an up and coming star, who am I?

give up?  Art Atwood! 

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
heeey, okay I see it now... good pics ChaseRoy, awesome that you got originals

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Seriously good work ChaseRoy, thread gets a 5 Star rating brother......

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
Dream you have a bad eye. Cutler looks natural to me in the pics. Its not like he is super huge in those pics.

ChaseRoy

Awards
Originally posted by MA$$BUILDER
Dream you have a bad eye. Cutler looks natural to me in the pics. Its not like he is super huge in those pics.
I wouldn't say he has a bad eye.  However I would say he is wrong.  All these guys are natural and here is why I believe so for Cutler.  (1) Cutler wrote me several e-mails and eventually ended up personally sending me those pics in the mail from his photo album--they are no copies.  Thats cool of the guy.  I guess you would have to read all the e-mails back and forth, sorry i did not save them.  But he was very honest.  Ask yourself why a guy would send photos to me and be open about everything and then lie to me about when he started using.  (2) Cutler is not "ripped" he is big.  He has obviously got more testosterone and growth than the avg. guy.  He was a big farm kid.  (3) I've got friends that could rival him and they have never even taken a multi. (4) I have done several comp.'s as a teen and have run into several people that looked way better than that that I knew were natural.  Last I will end with a question to people who think that Cutler is not natural there...I posted a pic. of me when I was 19...I know I am no Cutler, but I do think that I could have given him a run for it (In the pics of Cutler he was dieted in my pic I am out of shape).  Thats about all I got for that one.  Stay tuned..I will be posting some teen pics of a guy that we will probablly see in the future in the sport....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I stickied this, I'm liking the oldschool photo's of these guys, thanks Chaseroy. Shows us what they looked like when they were human :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
human? lol I'M a human, these bitches were never human... pure freakyfreaks of nature :D

like pod people... but huge ass bitches.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
actually it looks like that Brett Feldman kid in the face, definitely a lot more mass than the last time I saw him though if that's who it is.

ChaseRoy

Awards
correct! it is brett feldman. Although it does look like Farah. You guys are too good. Biggin what do you think of feldman? I think he has got pro status easy in days to come.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Lee Priest at 17, and 1.3 ft tall... heh.. man what a freak though, damn. Yeah Roy if he keeps his **** going it looks like he definitely could hit pro. Maybe not tip top competitor but if he wants to I think he could get a pro card. He wasn't really anything to speak of when I saw him last, just cut like a bitch... got real mass on him now though, so I think he's got a shot sure.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Cool pics Chase. I like the who am I format. Personally, I don't have the "eye" for spotting whether one is juicing or not. However, in these pics if they were juicing, it was in relatively small amounts compared to the boatload of gear they take now.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
damn how long do you think Lee Priest has been training for in that pic?

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
new guy...also clean at this point.  Goes to show, gear doesn't make the man, weights do!
there is noway that black dude is clean, no possible way...alas he may be clean at that exact moment but he has used before
edit: gunther priest none of them guys were clean then, :saw:

Last edited:
hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
i would like to look like that feldman dude...

IronMan1536

Awards
Man, this is the best thread ive seen on any boards, im new to these boards but this thread gets me excited, (not in that kinda way) but i love to see what the pros look like when they were kids, In flex the new one the show some pics of pros when they were younger not as good as these thoough, they show nasser at 18 and he cant be 130 pounds.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
not a nasser fan at all myself, it IS very interesting to see these kinds of pics though, I dig em... reminds me just how lacking I am genetically lol