IHGM Back double Bi shot

Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

IHGM Back double Bi shot

Give me some critique guys. What do I need to bring up? What's looking good/bad? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.29%

Shoulders look solid, but your right one looks bigger, could just be the angle I suppose.

You also suffer from the same high bi's that I do.

bi's and tris need some mass, but still overall look pretty solid bro.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

Yeah man, your totally right about the high bi's, and I do need to brin my bi/tris up to where my delts are. The right delt looks bigger because of the angle I took the shot at. Thanks for your input, give me some more of that guys!!!
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

By the way, I'm totally natural (not like I looked juiced or anything), but am considering my first PH cycle soon. I may need it to get my lagging biceps/triceps up to par.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.27%

Pretty good width and thickness. I do think you could have arched your back a little more when posing to empahsize your width. What are your stats?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I'm 5'11", 180-185lbs (depending on how much water and carbs I've consumed) My waist is 31" on the tape, but wear 30 in clothing. I have absolutely no experience posing or with BB contest, so I don't know what I'm doing. I just no how to lift.

Socrates, do you have any tips on how you achieved such great arms while keeping your mid section so trim??? Right now I'm clean bulking and may start some PH's soon. I have trouble with the lovehandles. They gain fat first and lose last. So I have to be careful when bulking.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I'm sorry, "I KNOW how to lift"...I wrote "no how".
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.3%

Looks good my friend! Keep it up!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Id' say lats and arms...try doing some weighted pullups (if you don't already). Those have worked wonders for my lats. Also, how are your legs>??

For arms you might just want to watch your range of motion (make sure you use maximal ROM).

What does yoru workout schedule look like? Reps, how often, # sets, etc...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I LOVE weighted dips and weighted pull ups. I cang hang 135lbs on the dip and hang 60lb for pull ups. Usually anywhere from 4-6 reps. I've done a lot of 5x5 training in the past. Pull ups or one of my favorite back exercises along with heavy rows. Socrates was right about me not posing as well as I could. I'm actually a little wider than that pic shows. I wasn't flaring my lats that much at all. For arms, I actually just need to concentrate more on working them. There was a point when I wouldn't even work them out but like 1-2 times per month. All the compound lifts and back exercises I was doing was working pretty good at maintaining them, but now I need to blast them!

My reps stay in the 6-10 range, my rest periods are 1-1.5 minutes, my sets are 4-5. I've been hitting it 4 times per week and each muscle gets hit directly 1x per week. I've done near zero cardio for the past month or two. I really should start doing that more... I keep protein high, fat approx 90-100g, and carbs around 200-225g right now. 200g of carbs is pretty high for me actually. I'm coming from long periods of CKD and moderately low carb diets (80-120g). Also taking 600mgs of R-ALA and chromium to help me with that right now.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well, if you've already got the weighted pullups going on, I"m sure your lats are doing well.

Keeping reps low, IMHO is a good idea, especially for compound movements, so 5x5's see good as well.

Doing arms 1 to 2 times per month may hold them back. Once a week should be good. Althought, I have read some people who opine that doing arms at all will put them into an overtraining spin since you use them so frequently with other exercises...I guess that's debatable, but I personaly like to hit my arms every week.

How long are you in the gym for, each visit? 40 minutes shoudl suffice, not to mention that much longer than that and your coritisol levels start to shoot up. How long are yuor workouts?

Everything seems pretty good so far, the only things that could be hindering your growth are genetics and your low carb intake (the most likely culprit since you seem to have pretty good genetics. I'm no super expert, but I hope I can still give you some ideas.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.27%

Quote Originally Posted by IHateGymMorons
    I'm 5'11", 180-185lbs (depending on how much water and carbs I've consumed) My waist is 31" on the tape, but wear 30 in clothing. I have absolutely no experience posing or with BB contest, so I don't know what I'm doing. I just no how to lift.

Socrates, do you have any tips on how you achieved such great arms while keeping your mid section so trim??? Right now I'm clean bulking and may start some PH's soon. I have trouble with the lovehandles. They gain fat first and lose last. So I have to be careful when bulking.
    Arms came easily early on for me but could definitely use some improvement now. I do them only once a week if even that. Like you used to do I'm always and still do for the most part keep my carbs relatively low (usually below 100g) year round actually. Probably why it is abit difficult to add significant size. Only time I ever reached 180lbs was on a ph cycle. To be honest though after 3 months I always lost most of what I gained. Still, I'm actually on almost my third week of m4ohn.

60lbs for 3 sets of 5 is what I use for weighted pullups as well... and since you're heavier to begin with its even more impressive.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back and Bis Workout Question
    By TrumpetLegend in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 09:27 AM
  2. Cutting back on bis! Will make them grow!!!?!?!?
    By rccratch in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 11:12 AM
  3. Back double biceps challange
    By John Smeton in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:22 AM
  4. Quick rear, double-bi pic
    By Rodja in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:33 PM
  5. double bi from the bandit