The begining of my BB experience - AnabolicMinds.com

The begining of my BB experience

1. New Member

The begining of my BB experience

Hey guys, I am here to post some before and after pics. I have been lifting for a few years, but I started lifting more seriously about 8 months ago. I ran a cycle of 4AD Transdermally twice a day, and I was doing M5AA 20mg once a day. I've been off that for about 3 months now and haven't gone back to another cycle. I've been debating what if I should be focusing more on cutting and then bulking, or to not worry so much about cutting and bulk. My current stats are:

5'6
    160lbs
    13-16% BF (Estimated, not actual)

Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry for the quality of the pic, its all I could do. Taken from a webcam.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. New Member

Hey glad you're now taking bodybuilding seriously

Personnaly, I would cut first, since I like being fit and lean all year round, about 12% bodyfat maximum after a bulking cycle. During summer, I like to get down to about 8-9%.

It is more a personnal preference. If you think you're still looking pretty good, then you can bulk, on the other hand, cut.

But IMO, a bodybuilder should stay lean (abs showing) during all year.
  3. New Member

Yeah I agree with being fit year round. It sucks when you gotta drop the BF%. Right now, being in college, it's hard to find a good diet routine cause I'm broke as hell and I don't have a lot of food. Basically I have been doing a diet that looks like this.

Breakfast:
    Eggs or Oatmeal

Lunch:
    1 cup of Brown Rice

Dinner:
    Chicken breast w/brown rice maybe a salad.

I haven't done anything to figure out my caloric intake and carbs, protien, etc...but I can assume it's pretty low right now. I do however add protein shakes between meals to give me the protien I need. My plan for cutting is basically cardio 5 times a week...
    I try to run 2 miles each time or if I'm using a treadmil or eliptical trainer, I go for about 30 minutes low to high intenstiy. Since I am low on resources, let me know of any good foods to buy for my place so I can get on a more benificial diet. Thanks for the help.
    •   

4. New Member

Just my opinion but I would definitely look to get the BF% down. You can gain muscle while you drop the fat until you get to really low BF percentages. Take a look at some of Iron Addicts articles as he has posted some insight on on how to go about doing this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 06:58 AM
  2. Begining of my bulk/mass gain diet - critique please
    By captain chet in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 07:55 AM
  3. The End of My AAS Usage
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 09:44 AM
  4. clen/t3 at begining of my cycle or at the end?
    By acecombact1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2004, 11:56 PM