pre-bulk pic

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Here's a pic of me a couple months ago. I'm currently trying to add some mass and thickness without getting too fat in the middle of the summer. I'm a model and it really stinks because I can never get too fat. Those pesky abs have to be at least somewhat visible. Anyone have an opinion on what I should work on and how they would go about it?

Attachments

nebmusclehead

Awards
I am of the impression that the pic is a magazine scam myself! Not that I am calling bullshit or anything, I'm just trying to say um bullshit.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
It could be out of a mag cause he said hes a model but it also could be bs...but I don't see why he would post a fake pick and ask for help, what good would that do him. Do you have anymore pics?

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Thanks man, yeah it's from a photo shoot, but never made it into a mag as far as I know. It's pretty funny that nobody accuses Socrates of a fake pic and his is better quality than mine!!! So I'm guessing all the guys accusing me of scamming are like 20%BF or just plain jealous that I have some discipline and am looking to get even better. If you're gonna post a reply, at least answer the freaking question and say something to help me out.
By the way in case anyone ask, I'm totally natural, but am looking to start my first ph cycle soon, so in a way I'll still be kinda natural.
I tried posting a back double bicep post earlier, but it wouldn't take my attachment. I'll try again tomorrow.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man! You seem to be well proportioned, but I really can't see your back to tell...so I can't offer too much good advice. If you can't come up with a better pic, maybe some stats would help you out. Try posting them...

Also,I don't think people are calling BS out of jealousy, etc. I think they're calling BS on you because you're using a professional photo...not the standard digi ****, like socrates is sporting. Check his thread, he has the digi's to back it up.

I believe you, though...no reason not to. My chick models (some high fashion, a lot of hair shows) but she's not too tall so she doesn't get as much work as she'd like. She's only 5'6", but she's asian so she get's a little bit of slack. She made some good money...hell like $4K for some 1 to 2 days shows. She wanted to get me into it, with her, but now we're both too busy with college, etc. I'm surprised her agencies haven't been getting pissed at her. LOL.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
I posted a back shot that I took just 2-3 days ago. It's titled "IHGM Back double bicep" You'll see it. I'm not quite as lean in this pic because I've been bulking a little, but you can definitely see my back. Check it out. BTW, it's the cheap old digital style pic too - nothing fancy there.

tommy36p

Awards
Lookin good bro! In your last reply it said you're not as lean cause you're bulking. Are you on a cycle right now? If so, what are you taking and how much of what? Keep up the good work man.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
I'm taking in lots of FOOD! More carbs, more fat and about 300g protein.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
If that is you...then most people would be envious as hell. Keep us updated

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Thanks dude. I'm actually needing some help with my biceps. I'm trying to get a litle thicker and get a little more girth in the chest area right now. I wouldn't mind getting more seperation in the quads either.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to be honest i think your chest/shoulders are actually your best features.....your lats need work. (that is judging off the other picture) for that i would do weighted chins. Also your 2nd head of the biceps need one, the one that is targeted through preacher curls. Cant think of the name, its midnight and i've been studying all day for a midterm, so you'll have to forgive me.

tommy36p

Awards
I would have to agree with JonBlaze. Also, have you always been that lean? I'm just wondering cause I'm trying to cut so maybe one day I can post a pic like that...Anyway. When do you think you'll have another pic up on your progress? Later bro.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Jon Blaze: Do you mean weighted chins as in a pronated wide grip, or supinated close grip???
Also, the "second head" of the biceps need one"... Which is the second, and what is "one"? Inner, outer, Biceps Brachii, brachialis.

Sorry to hassle you , just gotta know man,. Thanks for the input.

As soon as I can borrow my sisters camera again, I will post another shot maybe feature my lats more.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i meant the lateral head of the bicep. I couldn't think of it last night, thats why i mentioned preacher curls because it targets that head, i think concentraction curls also but i've never done these before. This is evident in both your pictures that if you worked on this, your biceps would get much fuller especially in the bottom half of your biceps closest to the inside of the elbow.

As for the lats i meant pronated wide grip.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
oh cool, that's what I thought you meant. Yes I definitely need my peak to start rising as close to the elbow as I can. I'm thining seated incline bench dumbbells curs, maybe some lying down cable curls. Lie on the ground grab a bar attached to a low cable pulley and pull that joker hard.
Full ROM!

DougMan

Awards
I am of the impression that the pic is a magazine scam myself! Not that I am calling bullshit or anything, I'm just trying to say um bullshit.
This isnt bb.com. Lets not hate on people for no reason. Especially when he is asking for help. If you dont believe him fine, but keep it to yourself.

If you want to act like a teen, bb.com has a nice teen boodybuilding section where everyone has 17 inch arms and benchs atleast 250 for sets.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh cool, that's what I thought you meant. Yes I definitely need my peak to start rising as close to the elbow as I can. I'm thining seated incline bench dumbbells curs, maybe some lying down cable curls. Lie on the ground grab a bar attached to a low cable pulley and pull that joker hard.
Full ROM!
seated incline dumbell curls are a great exercise! I used to do these religiously before i took up Dumbell spider curls, seems to isolate my bicep a lot better for some reason.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah, I've done those a few times. Loved it. I never knew they were called Spider curls.

tommy36p

Awards
Do those spider curls work the lower back pretty well too? The position of doing the lift looks like it would help with the lower back to. Just curious?

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
No they shouldn't work the lower back. Your back is not involved. This one really tears up the biceps!!! Go to a preacher bench and if the pad is removeable turn it around backwards. Raise it up a little and stand over it, jamming your armpits into the top of the pad. Grab the bar and curl away. Great peak builder and lengthens too!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my upper biceps used to be well built, but further down my arm, the closer i got to the inside of my elbow the smaller my biceps got. I had big arms, but the part that showed when wearing a tshirt wasn't impressive at all until i took up this movement.

Now if i can only find what will work for my forearms! :hammer:

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
That is PRECISELY my problem right now. I can't wait to post some progress pics in a few weeks.