me in 1999
- 02-01-2003, 09:35 AM
- 02-01-2003, 10:00 AM
So how are you looking now? Have you made progress??
- 02-01-2003, 10:26 AM
crappy , actually i am at 255lbs and about 11%bft will post new pics at the end of feb
02-01-2003, 10:28 AM
Well you made some progress! That picture from work? What do you do for a living?
02-01-2003, 10:42 AM
i am a supervisor of the nutrition dept at a local hospital. messy desk huh? i made progress like growng older cause now i can enter the masters .hahahaha
02-01-2003, 10:58 AM
that is the thinks fit... sounds like you have had great progress since 1999
02-14-2003, 04:16 AM
Supervisor of the nutrition department... that sounds interesting... what type of things do you do in that position?
02-15-2003, 08:00 AM
make sure the patients get their proper nutrition . attend to special tube feedings which is a joke. the stuff that they give the patients is crap comparied to what we as bodybuilders
take. i am over food production in the dept. i also teach clasess on evrything to do with nutrition and the patient. i head several committies and hope to get certified this year in sports nutrition.
Similar Forum Threads
- By B-Luke in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2006, 01:15 AM
- By wildman536 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 06-30-2006, 03:53 PM
- By movin-iron in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2006, 01:58 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2004, 12:43 PM
- By destro19 in forum PicsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-21-2003, 09:45 PM