First PH, Turinabol LV solo pics (before)

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
These are the pics for my log I am running:
"Turinabol LV (solo)" in the workout logs section

Come check it out and follow along....

These are current pics:
Started my cycle on 10/26

I welcome any feedback, and constructive criticism. Anybody have an estimate on my BF %? I have never had it checked. Weight and height is accurate under my name. Thanks

I know I need to work my legs more. I didnt want to "conveniently" leave them out of the pics like some of the other posters.:)

-Peace

Attachments

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man, especially your pecs look great! Yeah, you need to work with your legs but I'm sure your legs will be big soon :) I'd say your bodyfat is around 12-13%..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Anybody have an estimate on my BF %? I have never had it checked. Weight and height is accurate under my name. Thanks
I am going to go with 13-14% bodyfat - bear in mind that knowing only height and weight are not really enough to close-to-accurately guesstimate body composition from an image, since how you look can be affected by the time the images were taken re food and water intake and amounts of such, etc., which, considering your goal of gaining mass, is very relevant due to possible bloating or water retention, etc., which if occur could change the guesstimate.

If you have never had this done, then I highly recommend it, so that you have a baseline to go off - otherwise, how are you really going to know if you achieve your goals or not (since changes in scale weight are pretty much useless)?

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
id say 12-14% bf....looks good man...especially your back. Turinabol solo your first time should be good...dont fall off the diet train either.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
I am going to go with 13-14% bodyfat - bear in mind that knowing only height and weight are not really enough to close-to-accurately guesstimate body composition from an image, since how you look can be affected by the time the images were taken re food and water intake and amounts of such, etc., which, considering your goal of gaining mass, is very relevant due to possible bloating or water retention, etc., which if occur could change the guesstimate.

If you have never had this done, then I highly recommend it, so that you have a baseline to go off - otherwise, how are you really going to know if you achieve your goals or not (since changes in scale weight are pretty much useless)?

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Rosie,

That's a good point, maybe I will look into places I could get the test done. I know they have those calipers, but I just dont see how those can be that accurate. Do you know what method of testing is the most accurate?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,

That's a good point, maybe I will look into places I could get the test done. I know they have those calipers, but I just dont see how those can be that accurate. Do you know what method of testing is the most accurate?
Calipers can have a small estimate of error if the individual performing the skinfold test is qualified (i.e. ISAK Anthropometrist), but simply doing a one, three, or even four-skinfold test is highly INAccurate, yes.

The 'gold standard' of BF% calculations is done by underwater weighing. But this can be very expensive and impractical.

The next best thing is to get either 6 or 8 skinfolds done by someone who KNOWS what they are doing (i.e. ISAK certified), and calculate it from there. Factors still need to be taken into account, but if your anthropometrist knows their stuff, then skinfolds can be accurate within a 3% margin. You will know if the anthropometrist is qualified and has training, because they will spend 5-10 minutes measuring and marking the areas where the skinfold readings will be taken from, and when they do the skinfolds, they will do ALL of the at LEAST TWICE - some skinfolds may require a third measurement to get the most accuracy, since each skinfold from the same area needs to be within a specific percentage of each other.

You don't need to check daily. Weekly or even monthly is fine enough. You should be able to tell by the fit of your clothes and what you see in the mirror, if you are losing bodyfat or not. When you get to know your body well enough, and what you look like at different body compositions, you should be able to know what you are about, just from looking in the mirror.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
not too bad. an estimate on BF %: 13-14
hit up some wheyprotein (tp) and creapure and beta-a from pp aswell it will help with gains , i take creapure year round a few months 2-3g ed a few months 8-12g ed.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride, keep hitting it hard!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
B Rock Cycle Logs 87