3 month progress 250-213.5lbs

1. 3 month progress 250-213.5lbs

Starting picture

Taken today 3 months from starting picture.

Just started carb cycling and im loving it I think next months updates are going to be good. I havent messed around getting my bf tested any feed back on what % you think im currently at would help.

2. looking good man keep the good work i see a big difference in the pics

3. Amazing job brother. In 3 months time you achieved what most people can't do in a lifetime. What kind of workouts are you doing, as far as reps/sets/exercises? What is the weight difference between the first and second picture?
    •   

4. awesome work. delts are starting to come in, pecs are tightening up, belly is alot smaller. great progress for 3 months. the next 3 month progress pics should be even more dramatic. keep it up!

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Amazing job brother. In 3 months time you achieved what most people can't do in a lifetime. What kind of workouts are you doing, as far as reps/sets/exercises? What is the weight difference between the first and second picture?
    I try to keep my reps around 6-8 sometimes I will throw burn out sets into my routine as well.

6. Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    awesome work. delts are starting to come in, pecs are tightening up, belly is alot smaller. great progress for 3 months. the next 3 month progress pics should be even more dramatic. keep it up!
    Thanks, ya im going to push really hard.

7. Awesome stuff!

8. Phucking awesome turn-around. Great job, very inspirational.

9. Killer back workout today, gonna go run 75-100 flights of stairs later tonight! On that mission to get that bodyfat off.

10. Damn Dude..good stuff. Got a similiar body to yours..That fat around the stoamch still gets me pissed sometimes though...They say in time it will shrink down

RECOVERBRO

11. Down 2 more pounds!

12. good job man keep it up i haven't been in the gym since may but i work 7 days a week 14 hours a day so my only down time is a 4-5 hour nap @ night but ive been eating pretty good i havent gained any weight since im watching what im eating but i still want to drop @ least 50lbs

13. HUGE progress man! congrats!

14. Over 10lbs a month! That's amazing progress, I can't say enough how amazing that is. Keep it up, you sure have your body dialed in to fat loss!

15. Nice job

16. good progress bro keep it up.

it's addicting, isn't it?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

17. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    good progress bro keep it up.

it's addicting, isn't it?
    Yes very, I have a goal of how I want to look it's just a matter of time before I get there.

18. Half way thru 4 month progress havent lost much weight only down about 2lbs from last pictures. But I seem to be getting leaner so I must be loosing the right weight.

19. vadox6466

Closing in bro, good job! As an aside: you look exactly like Matt Damon now that you're leaning up. Another 20lb lost and nobody will be able to tell the two of you apart! Crazy..

20. Nice work, major props!!

21. Wow great job man. Keep it up!

22. wow amazing progress bro keep up the good work

23. Great progress, man. Keep it up!
    I sublimate my rage through needlework!

24. Great job man! Looks like you have some quality mass underneath all that.

Keep it up, it is a hard, life changing experience. But once you achieve it you will never let it happen again.

BTW you kinda look like Matt Damon

-James

25. anY NEW UPDATES MY MAN?q!?!?!?

RECOVERBRO

26. If you keep it up your going to make an excellent transformation! Awesome job so far you're looking awesome!

27. I have been mostly letting my body catch up just maintaining. I just started another cut cycle yesterday so I should have some more pictures in a few weeks to a month. Pushing now to hit that 200 even mark.

28. i see the difference keep it up bro! lookin good

29. Congrats amazing job!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 5 Month Progress
    By DB21 in forum Pics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. 3 Month Progress
    By Will Wagner in forum Pics