Could someone please tell me if these are legit?

captain chet

Awards
rcshk clomid and nolva

any help would be appreciated and PM's would also be helpful. Just want to know if anyone else has ordered this stuff and if its real.

Attachments

size

Awards
  • Established
I apologize but there is no way to look at those pictures and know if the contents are legit or not.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it looks like everyday lab vials w/ a label on them...::shrug::

why didn't you just order from one of the board sponsors?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Are you wanting to know if the water in those vials are distilled or not? :D LOL.

Go to the board sponsors for your next purchases.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well I can guess why he didn't order from a board sponsor.. he just started posting here... and I can't tell if it real or not.. sorry

captain chet

Awards
i was just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from rcshk.com before? i figure if they wanted to scam me they would have just not sent anything

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from rcshk.com before? i figure if they wanted to scam me they would have just not sent anything
i doubt they scammed you, i've only heard good things about reliable chemical.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Why would anybody counterfeit nolva & clomid? I'd assume it's real, but it could be underdosed as some research companies are notorious for.

tuffguy

Banned
Awards
the contents of those vials looks a little too clear to be what they say they are.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
really now tuffguy.. a solution is supposed to be clear if the solute is dissolved in the solvent..

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the contents of those vials looks a little too clear to be what they say they are.
When i suspend my powder mine is always that clear. Nolva and clomid dissolve completely into solution.

skeptical

Awards
I've used RCSHK--it's real. Don't even sweat it.

tuffguy

Banned
Awards
well then, i stand corrected. i guess its just from looking at the lionnutrition bottles, they dont look very clear :(

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the nolva bottle tastes like complete ****, it is probably nolva.