vadox6466

bro you're a lot shorter than 5'11" if you only weigh 194lb

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
bro you're a lot shorter than 5'11" if you only weigh 194lb
5'11 bro ill measure myself if ud like.

Remember my knees are injured havent been able to use them in months. I would weight ALOT more if i had my leg mass where it use to be.

smith22

Awards
Hella good body frame ur built like a nfl linebacker keep up the good work brotha

vadox6466

5'11 bro ill measure myself if ud like.

Remember my knees are injured havent been able to use them in months. I would weight ALOT more if i had my leg mass where it use to be.
You're a hell of a lot bigger than me, and I'm only 2" taller than you at the same weight and BF%. Either way, you're massive. You look like you should be around 220lb at that height

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea bro you look like 200 and a little, but if your knees are hurt I can understand, I just started my legs and have seen gains already. how long til your back in it?

and how old are you ?

Def look solid,

Thats HW&D w/ some BST right there

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea look at his legs in first pic compared to upper body. you can see the difference haha.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, That was a Test Prop and Dbol cycle. Off now, will be till december, gonna do another Test Prop cycle but with GH. Started GH today so hopefully i get some of the effects by then. Running IGF-1 and GH PCT with Clomid, feel a bit tired, lost some size (water from dbol) but i look lean and feel better.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds likea hella good cycles, and the results dont lie. Youve got some pretty bign nasty arms haha.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very solid physique my man. Legs look small, no doubt, but if you're not planning on stepping on stage it's not too big a deal. But think about when you can start training them again. Explosion of growth.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my legs get huge, im on PCT right now, Clomid and GHRP-6(6x a day).

Next cycle is gonna be Test E and Tren E 500mg a week.

Chest has always been a problem for me, but arms were always good genetics.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Ok well i will be ****ish, Although I love your size, your leg training has taken a back seat (understandably) and your also using gear which too me is ehh! I guess if i could use gear I would feel different but i cannot. I honestly feel your symetrics could be better! Chest needs alot of work bro.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Ok well i will be ****ish, Although I love your size, your leg training has taken a back seat (understandably) and your also using gear which too me is ehh! I guess if i could use gear I would feel different but i cannot. I honestly feel your symetrics could be better! Chest needs alot of work bro.
Chest has always lagged bro, just part of my genetics, u either have it or u dont, doesnt stop me from a 410 bench press tho lol.

I have big shoulders, arms and back. Wouldnt have it any other way.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Started working legs today after a long while, it seems deadlifts dont hurt my knees at all, so i can continue to use this exercise, maybe it will strengthen my knees.

I havent done deadlifts in 3 years, i use to squat most of the time for legs.

But i know 405 isnt a impressive pull, but for an injured knee and not lifting with legs for 8 months id say its pretty nice.

View attachment 35770

headend

Awards
I just have to say it's awesome that you are doing deadlifts in your bedroom, especially with that much weight.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started working legs today after a long while, it seems deadlifts dont hurt my knees at all, so i can continue to use this exercise, maybe it will strengthen my knees.

But i know 405 isnt a impressive pull, but for an injured knee and not lifting with legs for 8 months id say its pretty nice.

View attachment 35770
damn dude, i've never seen anyone deadlifting in their bedroom like that before...thats kinda crazy/intense....but never mix business with pleasure is my rule...lifitng- business, bed- pleasure

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya on the lack of chest man.. i had over 17 inch arms on 168lbs... yeah all arms. nothing i do will spark the growth of my chest.. but we just gotta keep on keepin on.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya on the lack of chest man.. i had over 17 inch arms on 168lbs... yeah all arms. nothing i do will spark the growth of my chest.. but we just gotta keep on keepin on.
Yeah its a pain in the ass but its who we are, gotta live wit it! lol

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
Do you have concrete floors? or do you just have to be really careful? lol... that would scare me to pull that weight up on wood floors..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 35770
Haha ****ing sick bro! Intense as a motha! Drop those sons a bitches through the floor! haha now we're training!

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
damn bro..nice build..arms looks big! deadlifting in bedroom=awesome!!! hope you're knees get better soon.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome arms and back looks good too!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Upper body looks good, lower kind of has chicken leg syndrome. Sucks that you injured your knee as squats would probably add 10 lbs to your legs

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
+ Arms
+ Shoulders
+ Lats

- Legs
- Chest

Traps are okay

:))

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I find that incline bench press and dips with legs behind/leaning forward are best for chest by far...

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Well im gonna start really shredding up and clean bulk for spring and shred for summer again. I kinda did everything backwards but its ok ill reverse it. Yeah dude the arms just blow the **** up i dont even have to train them rly, ill do bicep curls maybe every 2 weeks and i just do alot of chest work for the triceps. (Close Grips, Incline Bench Flat Bench) etc. Sometimes ill do dips. But im an ectomorph and the only way we build muscle is eating alot and lifting heavy ass weights.

Anyways, cutting will be easy for me, waist is a 34 right now, want it down to AT LEAST a 31 in 6 weeks, going for a 30 tho.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Must be nice to have natural arms - worked hard for a long time just to get to 17" cold. Your waist looks tiny in the first pic - guess the wide back makes it look much smaller.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I would like to see pics after your Prop/tren/Var cycle i think i read you were beginning to run. Sick cycle, so try to remember to post pics post pct on that baby.

Skelt11

Awards
Great back man! Definately jealous of the arms.

And pulling 405 in your bedroom!! Thats great. What do your room mates think about that?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Lucky I can't grow my guns... Just my chest and back... I way big arms!!!! Lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's primordials pct treatin you

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
how much more fun is it cutting while using a cycle than while doing it natural?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious how big are you arms? I struggle to get mine to grow... My lats blow up... But arms are puny... And my chest grows but no arms.... I want arms hahaah