Quick pic 13% 199Lbs 10/10/10

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
A quick self shot, No Pump. After 1 week ERASE, TCF-1 12/12. Shooting for 10% @ 195 after ERASE/TCF-1 cycle.

Going to staret doing abs again, havent done them in like 2 yrs lol.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
id say your lower than 13%

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
id say your lower than 13%
I did a quick 3 point with my calipers (prob not the best calipers) and came out with 13%. I then utilized the tape measure method and it confirmed the 13%. You may be right though, I am no way an expert at measuring BF. I should prob have it done by someone who knows what they are doing.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Way lower than 13% bro. I had a hydrostatic (under water) bf% assessment and came in at 11.5% at 191lbs and I still have some belly fat and you look to have more mass than me. I would say 10% maximum for you.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Way lower than 13% bro. I had a hydrostatic (under water) bf% assessment and came in at 11.5% at 191lbs and I still have some belly fat and you look to have more mass than me. I would say 10% maximum for you.
10%... If he was 10% at that mass, he would be near enough ripped.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Well if I am at 10% I have to re-evaluate my goals for the winter. I would assume start a bulk after the ERASE/TCF-1 and try for 208-210 @ 12-13% BF by March. Should be do-able!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get your hydro done? Just curious as to what I'm looking for in my area to have that done. I work out of a Military Base (FREE) and they really dont offer anything like that, heck i dont think they even do caliper testing.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get your hydro done? Just curious as to what I'm looking for in my area to have that done. I work out of a Military Base (FREE) and they really dont offer anything like that, heck i dont think they even do caliper testing.
Mine was actually at a Texas Instruments workout facility. I have also heard good things about the BodPod which is supposed to be the next best thing.

http://www.bodpod.com/clients/locator

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Wow and I glad I clicked on this one. Come to find out BodPod appears to have a facility in my hometown. Ive been wanting to get an accurate BF measurement for some time now.

Thanks Silver3CSRT8.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Tested today at 11%. you guys were right. Feeling real solid but most of all feeling real fast! ran 5mi today and didn't want to stop! haha. Love the Erase/TCF-1 stack, not seeing great size from it but awesome endurance!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm 10% in my avi u r better than 13 bro

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Tested today at 11%. you guys were right. Feeling real solid but most of all feeling real fast! ran 5mi today and didn't want to stop! haha. Love the Erase/TCF-1 stack, not seeing great size from it but awesome endurance!

Congrats on the low bf%. I am still making progress towards my goal of 10%. I have some stubborn fat from years of being a fatass that I have to overcome. Where did you get the test done?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I'm active duty USCG and stationed down here in New London, CT where the CG Academy is. I went over there and had their PT department do A 7pt for me. I wouldn't worry about the last little bit of bf your dealing with. Just keep at it man, you will shed it! Years of abuse does take it's toll for sure, congrats on making that big step. So many people just give up or dont even try, it's a shame really. If you find yourself hitting a plataue with the BF you may have to get really agressive with your diet for a month or two.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
to the OP.. you're lower than 13... and about the bodpod..

it's accurate if the person running it knows what he's doin.. you dont just get in it and press a button ya know.. my school.. valdosta state university has one for the exercise phys department and my buddy had his done by one prof that knew what he was doin.. got 8% bf.. which is what he was.. got another prof who rarely worked it and got 14% bf.. so it just depends

i just prefer to go by the mirror.. bulk till u feel fat.. cut till you feel shredded or lean enough

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
to the OP.. you're lower than 13... and about the bodpod..

it's accurate if the person running it knows what he's doin.. you dont just get in it and press a button ya know.. my school.. valdosta state university has one for the exercise phys department and my buddy had his done by one prof that knew what he was doin.. got 8% bf.. which is what he was.. got another prof who rarely worked it and got 14% bf.. so it just depends

i just prefer to go by the mirror.. bulk till u feel fat.. cut till you feel shredded or lean enough
That makes me a little nervous, cause they have one where I graduated from and its a community college and the lady said they're teaching their personal trainer students to use it. So Im guessing there might not be anyone there who knows it well enough.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah more lke 11 % I think.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
u just never know.. there will always be a degree of human error.. with calipers you have to know what you're doing too.. and i'm sure it's the same with water displacement

BrooklynE92

Awards
onli problem i have is putting on weight...keep it up!