Eh, it's me...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never really threw much up here on AM in the way of pics of myself, so thought I might get some opinions. I was rummaging through my photobucket account and found a few older ones of me. I'm relatively new to all of this and only been in the gym for the last 5-6 years. My goals are simple - be better. I don't and won't compete, I'm not in it for the looks, and I really don't care other than that I'm living healthier for my family.

So, just for giggles, let me present...me:

about 3 yrs ago after my first true attempt to slim down

banner I made for the AX home site to use in my siggy, shows where I was around 2004 (way above 350lbs) and about 3 yrs ago (a much better 300):

and 2 weeks ago, just a random gym shot:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
You sure that's the same guy?!? Jus kiddin',.. great work, keep it up!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love the hair Tim... Looks like you are doing well in your goals!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. That's what winter is for! :D

You sure that's the same guy?!? Jus kiddin',.. great work, keep it up!
Thanks, man. Definitely working on it and enjoying every little bit. Progress is slow, but it's the work that I enjoy, not just seeing results.

you are a big axhole
HA!!

Love the hair Tim... Looks like you are doing well in your goals!
Thanks! Cut the ponytail off when Izzie was born and have been spiking it ever since. :head:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
solid progress. that shows off your dedication.. keep killin that sh1t!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By special request, the reason I pound the plates:

Little Miss Milk-stache

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too cute!!! No homo.

Wait, wut...

< Yes, I meant you were too cute T-AD :lol:>

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA! Thanks, guys.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
You scary lookin lol (its a good thing) and you big as hell (prol why you so scary looking)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH...SO thats what you look like. MAn, looking good , great progress bro!!!

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
Have you ever thought about running Keto? You're a beast, and would be pure evil if you cut up, my man. Nice hair, by the way! :head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH...SO thats what you look like. MAn, looking good , great progress bro!!!
Thanks! And yep, that's what I look like. For the most part, anyway. ;)

Have you ever thought about running Keto? You're a beast, and would be pure evil if you cut up, my man. Nice hair, by the way! :head:
Have I thought of it? Yup. And then the moment passed. I honestly don't care about being all cut up. Sure, I'd love to drop some fat, but I'm not really the type to go really out of my way to do it. It's a gradual process. I'm in this for the health aspect of it - and the stress relief, of course - not so much for the aesthetics.

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
Have I thought of it? Yup. And then the moment passed. I honestly don't care about being all cut up. Sure, I'd love to drop some fat, but I'm not really the type to go really out of my way to do it. It's a gradual process. I'm in this for the health aspect of it - and the stress relief, of course - not so much for the aesthetics.
I can respect that, dude. I am on a hybrid Keto for life since it is better for my overall health, and not just aesthetic purposes. Like you, I am in no way going to compromise my longevity for a quick short cut. I know a lot of people that do things quickly, like the always Bulk - Cut - Bulk - Cut group. I am a micro-macro lifer, if that makes sense. Basically, I know how to tweak my eating regime, workout routine, and whatnot to reach the exact goal in mind. Also, I see so many here dump loads of hormones into their body for mass, then go on a cycle of Clen right afterwards to cut... yeah, the body will eventually raise it's own middle finger to that.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can respect that, dude. I am on a hybrid Keto for life since it is better for my overall health, and not just aesthetic purposes. Like you, I am in no way going to compromise my longevity for a quick short cut. I know a lot of people that do things quickly, like the always Bulk - Cut - Bulk - Cut group. I am a micro-macro lifer, if that makes sense. Basically, I know how to tweak my eating regime, workout routine, and whatnot to reach the exact goal in mind. Also, I see so many here dump loads of hormones into their body for mass, then go on a cycle of Clen right afterwards to cut... yeah, the body will eventually raise it's own middle finger to that.
Good philosophy, albeit a lot of big words thrown around there! :lol:

For as much as I'm on here to help people out, there are just certain things that I don't know about. Diet is one of them, and because of the way I see things and my own goals, it's understandable. I've looked into Keto, but honestly couldn't even tell you what it's all about. I've looked into and read up on a few things. I've had people offer to help me left and right, even so much as giving me their stage-prep diets. As much as I appreciate it and have learned from it, I have no real use for it. In my life, I will NEVER walk a stage to compete in bodybuilding. It was and still is never my intent. I'm married, and my wife is happy with the way I look no matter how I look (or so she says anyway). :) I know that if I could cut down from where I am now (~300) to about 270-ish, I'd probably look absolutely massive. There's part of me that's tempted to see what i'd look like at that weight, and I think that I am slowly working towards it. But I am in no real hurry, and if I never get there, then I'm happy with that, too. To me, it's about the road and not the destination. I've already seen my results and couldn't be happier - not that I'm finished, but because I know that I've started myself down the road in the first place and continue to walk it without turning back.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, good to get a look at you! im gona be posting my before and after bulk pics here in a few mins! your pretty much huge, its ridiculous. If I ever grow a few inches taller in the next few years then I might get there haha. You are definitely huge compared to how you started, looks great.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people try to sound badass by saying "I frighten small children when I walk down the street."

Bro... you probably frighten full grown men.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
you did a great job man...i agree you must not compete your self no one can beat you up..lol

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
was you at the arnold classic this passed year ?