Eh, it's me...

  1. Eh, it's me...


    Never really threw much up here on AM in the way of pics of myself, so thought I might get some opinions. I was rummaging through my photobucket account and found a few older ones of me. I'm relatively new to all of this and only been in the gym for the last 5-6 years. My goals are simple - be better. I don't and won't compete, I'm not in it for the looks, and I really don't care other than that I'm living healthier for my family.

    So, just for giggles, let me present...me:

    about 3 yrs ago after my first true attempt to slim down


    banner I made for the AX home site to use in my siggy, shows where I was around 2004 (way above 350lbs) and about 3 yrs ago (a much better 300):


    and 2 weeks ago, just a random gym shot:
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.


  2. You sure that's the same guy?!? Jus kiddin',.. great work, keep it up!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   
       

  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    you are a big axhole
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  4. Love the hair Tim... Looks like you are doing well in your goals!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    cut.
    I agree. That's what winter is for!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    You sure that's the same guy?!? Jus kiddin',.. great work, keep it up!
    Thanks, man. Definitely working on it and enjoying every little bit. Progress is slow, but it's the work that I enjoy, not just seeing results.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you are a big axhole
    HA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Love the hair Tim... Looks like you are doing well in your goals!
    Thanks! Cut the ponytail off when Izzie was born and have been spiking it ever since.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  6. solid progress. that shows off your dedication.. keep killin that sh1t!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  7. By special request, the reason I pound the plates:

    Little Miss Milk-stache
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  8. Awww she is beautiful!!!

  9. Big transformation & cute kid!!

  10. Too cute!!! No homo.

    Wait, wut...

    < Yes, I meant you were too cute T-AD >
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  11. HA! Thanks, guys.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  12. She looks like you

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    She looks like you
    I know... poor kid.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  14. You scary lookin lol (its a good thing) and you big as hell (prol why you so scary looking)
    Bench - 355
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 600

  15. Good job man!

  16. OH...SO thats what you look like. MAn, looking good , great progress bro!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  17. Have you ever thought about running Keto? You're a beast, and would be pure evil if you cut up, my man. Nice hair, by the way!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    OH...SO thats what you look like. MAn, looking good , great progress bro!!!
    Thanks! And yep, that's what I look like. For the most part, anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    Have you ever thought about running Keto? You're a beast, and would be pure evil if you cut up, my man. Nice hair, by the way!
    Have I thought of it? Yup. And then the moment passed. I honestly don't care about being all cut up. Sure, I'd love to drop some fat, but I'm not really the type to go really out of my way to do it. It's a gradual process. I'm in this for the health aspect of it - and the stress relief, of course - not so much for the aesthetics.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Have I thought of it? Yup. And then the moment passed. I honestly don't care about being all cut up. Sure, I'd love to drop some fat, but I'm not really the type to go really out of my way to do it. It's a gradual process. I'm in this for the health aspect of it - and the stress relief, of course - not so much for the aesthetics.
    I can respect that, dude. I am on a hybrid Keto for life since it is better for my overall health, and not just aesthetic purposes. Like you, I am in no way going to compromise my longevity for a quick short cut. I know a lot of people that do things quickly, like the always Bulk - Cut - Bulk - Cut group. I am a micro-macro lifer, if that makes sense. Basically, I know how to tweak my eating regime, workout routine, and whatnot to reach the exact goal in mind. Also, I see so many here dump loads of hormones into their body for mass, then go on a cycle of Clen right afterwards to cut... yeah, the body will eventually raise it's own middle finger to that.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    I can respect that, dude. I am on a hybrid Keto for life since it is better for my overall health, and not just aesthetic purposes. Like you, I am in no way going to compromise my longevity for a quick short cut. I know a lot of people that do things quickly, like the always Bulk - Cut - Bulk - Cut group. I am a micro-macro lifer, if that makes sense. Basically, I know how to tweak my eating regime, workout routine, and whatnot to reach the exact goal in mind. Also, I see so many here dump loads of hormones into their body for mass, then go on a cycle of Clen right afterwards to cut... yeah, the body will eventually raise it's own middle finger to that.
    Good philosophy, albeit a lot of big words thrown around there!

    For as much as I'm on here to help people out, there are just certain things that I don't know about. Diet is one of them, and because of the way I see things and my own goals, it's understandable. I've looked into Keto, but honestly couldn't even tell you what it's all about. I've looked into and read up on a few things. I've had people offer to help me left and right, even so much as giving me their stage-prep diets. As much as I appreciate it and have learned from it, I have no real use for it. In my life, I will NEVER walk a stage to compete in bodybuilding. It was and still is never my intent. I'm married, and my wife is happy with the way I look no matter how I look (or so she says anyway). I know that if I could cut down from where I am now (~300) to about 270-ish, I'd probably look absolutely massive. There's part of me that's tempted to see what i'd look like at that weight, and I think that I am slowly working towards it. But I am in no real hurry, and if I never get there, then I'm happy with that, too. To me, it's about the road and not the destination. I've already seen my results and couldn't be happier - not that I'm finished, but because I know that I've started myself down the road in the first place and continue to walk it without turning back.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  21. Nice man, good to get a look at you! im gona be posting my before and after bulk pics here in a few mins! your pretty much huge, its ridiculous. If I ever grow a few inches taller in the next few years then I might get there haha. You are definitely huge compared to how you started, looks great.

  22. Some people try to sound badass by saying "I frighten small children when I walk down the street."

    Bro... you probably frighten full grown men.

  23. LMAOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I know... poor kid.

  24. you did a great job man...i agree you must not compete your self no one can beat you up..lol

  25. You're a beast man!

    Great looking kid too

  26. was you at the arnold classic this passed year ?
  

  
 

Log in
Log in