been working out and on for 4 years

  1. been working out and on for 4 years


    ive finally started training harder and eating better i take 2 to 3 protien shakes a day and eat vegetables and fruit good chicken dinner and for lunch usally tuurkey and almonds.......can anyone help and see what i need to do what to eat what to work and supplements of choice im currently around 173 to 177 id like to be around 185-190 and then lean
    help is appreciated thanks keith
    pardon the spellingName:  jse_workout_002.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  70.3 KB

    Name:  jse_workout_003.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  74.7 KB

    Name:  jse_workout_004.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  85.2 KB

    Name:  jse_workout_005.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  69.7 KB

    Name:  jse_workout_001.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  86.9 KB


  2. lift very heavy 5-6 reps and eat proti.... like fat chicks eats cake...5 times a day... if you want to gain mass? ( eat clean)

  3. He's right, I would try to consume most of your protien via food vice protien powders if you can, consume 200-275 grams per day. I would maintain a 2000 calorie diet and look into Controlled Labs for supplementation, I love their stuff and they have you covered for everything you need, Pre workout energy, protien, creatine, BCAA's, fish oil, greens, multis etc etc. Looks like your making some good progress, keep it up, it aint easy, if it was everyone would do it!

    you have to remember also, this is not something you can do off and on! This is a lifelong commitment, a change of lifestyle to see and maintain what you want.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    He's right, I would try to consume most of your protien via food vice protien powders if you can, consume 200-275 grams per day. I would maintain a 2000 calorie diet and look into Controlled Labs for supplementation, I love their stuff and they have you covered for everything you need, Pre workout energy, protien, creatine, BCAA's, fish oil, greens, multis etc etc. Looks like your making some good progress, keep it up, it aint easy, if it was everyone would do it!

    you have to remember also, this is not something you can do off and on! This is a lifelong commitment, a change of lifestyle to see and maintain what you want.
    I like walmart fish oil lol...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I like walmart fish oil lol...
    Yeah i'm using the GNC tripple stuff right now and bought a bottle of CL's stuff but havent used it yet. Unless it is noticably better i will prob stick with el cheapo FO, i can deal with some fish burps.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Yeah i'm using the GNC tripple stuff right now and bought a bottle of CL's stuff but havent used it yet. Unless it is noticably better i will prob stick with el cheapo FO, i can deal with some fish burps.
    I get the twin pack for 6$. Never had any fish burps .
    I feel a difference when im on em.
  7. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    lift very heavy 5-6 reps and eat proti.... like fat chicks eats cake...5 times a day... if you want to gain mass? ( eat clean)
    pshhhaaaa......whatever
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
  8. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wrigley81 View Post
    ive finally started training harder and eating better i take 2 to 3 protien shakes a day and eat vegetables and fruit good chicken dinner and for lunch usally tuurkey and almonds.......can anyone help and see what i need to do what to eat what to work and supplements of choice im currently around 173 to 177 id like to be around 185-190 and then lean
    help is appreciated thanks keith
    pardon the spelling
    Work on a diet plan with emphasis on nutrient timing. Anyone who tells you to eat more than 3000 calories a day is someone that you should ignore. Period.

    Work on a training protocol that incorporates compound exercises.

    After that your goals will dictate how to proceed.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I get the twin pack for 6$. Never had any fish burps .
    I feel a difference when im on em.
    Twin pack for $6? Yeah I'm sold!

    Sorry OP for jacking your thread.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Twin pack for $6? Yeah I'm sold!

    Sorry OP for jacking your thread.
    Haha ya.. 200g of fish oil at walmart in vitamin aisle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
  2. 5 years off and on
    By cassimus in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. 2 Years in a Row...
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 10:35 PM
  4. Igf use for 2 years?
    By BigBub in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in