been working out and on for 4 years

wrigley81

Awards
ive finally started training harder and eating better i take 2 to 3 protien shakes a day and eat vegetables and fruit good chicken dinner and for lunch usally tuurkey and almonds.......can anyone help and see what i need to do what to eat what to work and supplements of choice im currently around 173 to 177 id like to be around 185-190 and then lean
help is appreciated thanks keith
pardon the spelling
jse_workout_002.jpg

jse_workout_003.jpg

jse_workout_004.jpg

jse_workout_005.jpg

jse_workout_001.jpg

mcssassin

Awards
lift very heavy 5-6 reps and eat proti.... like fat chicks eats cake...5 times a day... if you want to gain mass? ( eat clean)

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
He's right, I would try to consume most of your protien via food vice protien powders if you can, consume 200-275 grams per day. I would maintain a 2000 calorie diet and look into Controlled Labs for supplementation, I love their stuff and they have you covered for everything you need, Pre workout energy, protien, creatine, BCAA's, fish oil, greens, multis etc etc. Looks like your making some good progress, keep it up, it aint easy, if it was everyone would do it!

you have to remember also, this is not something you can do off and on! This is a lifelong commitment, a change of lifestyle to see and maintain what you want.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's right, I would try to consume most of your protien via food vice protien powders if you can, consume 200-275 grams per day. I would maintain a 2000 calorie diet and look into Controlled Labs for supplementation, I love their stuff and they have you covered for everything you need, Pre workout energy, protien, creatine, BCAA's, fish oil, greens, multis etc etc. Looks like your making some good progress, keep it up, it aint easy, if it was everyone would do it!

you have to remember also, this is not something you can do off and on! This is a lifelong commitment, a change of lifestyle to see and maintain what you want.
I like walmart fish oil lol...

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I like walmart fish oil lol...
Yeah i'm using the GNC tripple stuff right now and bought a bottle of CL's stuff but havent used it yet. Unless it is noticably better i will prob stick with el cheapo FO, i can deal with some fish burps.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'm using the GNC tripple stuff right now and bought a bottle of CL's stuff but havent used it yet. Unless it is noticably better i will prob stick with el cheapo FO, i can deal with some fish burps.
I get the twin pack for 6$. Never had any fish burps :).
I feel a difference when im on em.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive finally started training harder and eating better i take 2 to 3 protien shakes a day and eat vegetables and fruit good chicken dinner and for lunch usally tuurkey and almonds.......can anyone help and see what i need to do what to eat what to work and supplements of choice im currently around 173 to 177 id like to be around 185-190 and then lean
help is appreciated thanks keith
pardon the spelling
Work on a diet plan with emphasis on nutrient timing. Anyone who tells you to eat more than 3000 calories a day is someone that you should ignore. Period.

Work on a training protocol that incorporates compound exercises.

After that your goals will dictate how to proceed.