What do you think of my progess

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted everyone opinion on my progress.

First pic is probably about 3 years ago or so, during clinicals in college.

Second pic is about 5 months post H-drol cycle 1 year ago, with a nice tan.

Third & fourth pics are pretty recent. Gotta love the farmers tan, its been a short summer.

Ive really upped the intensity of my training in the past few months and am currently cutting for a few more weeks before a possible 4week Epi cycle. But really I just wanted to see if everyone thinks my progress is decent.

Attachments

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid man. Very solid!!!! Good job!!

2buff

2buff

Awards
you look pretty lean bro. What's your body fat %?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who posted above. Those pics make me realize how much bigger I have gotten recently. But no matter what, I still feel small.

Im not too sure about my BF but the electronic scale at the gym said 15.3% Monday before I started my workout...I know I gotta be lower than that tho cause my abs are pretty much always visible, with or without flexing.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Good Job man, That back pic of you is Beasty!!!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who posted above. Those pics make me realize how much bigger I have gotten recently. But no matter what, I still feel small.

i will always have this problem too.

Good progress though bud.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Good Job man, That back pic of you is Beasty!!!!!!
Thanks! That's definitely my favorite of the ones I posted.

i will always have this problem too.

Good progress though bud.
LOL. So I guess Im not the only one with body dismorphia disorder around here. But that's to be expected around most guys who take this sport seriously. Cause honestly, the day I think Im "big enough" is probably the day I stop working so hard.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Height and weight? I think it's good to put pictures into perspective... for all we know you're 6'5" and 230 or 5'7" and 150!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you look like youre at around 12-13 bf imo... looking solid either way bro keep killin it!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I know your face's appearance isn't something you can fix, but your face kind of looks like a motorcycle.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Great job..its always nice to go back a year or two ago and see where you are at now..Makes the lifting worth it..

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I know your face's appearance isn't something you can fix, but your face kind of looks like a motorcycle.
Yeah LOL I figured someone would get a little laugh out of that. Its actually a picture of Kevin Marino of the Starboyz rockin a slow no handed wheelie at a show I was at a few years ago. Im a big fan of stunt riding but am just too scared to do it myself.

BTW, Im 6'1" and about 210lbs in the last pic. The pic with the tan I was probably about 225lbs or so. The first one I think Im probably right around 200lbs.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid, keep it up!
Thanks. Im working on it. I got sick of cutting after about 5 or 6 weeks of sore legs so I am leaning more towards a bulking type diet for the winter months and still debating that Epi cycle in the next few months.