Strongchick

Jess

Awards
I am not too proud of this pic, the BF is high right now, but I:m posting it anyways.

Attachments

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Body fat cant be too swfully bad, your vascularity is pretty prevalant as well as the definition....especially in your bi's. Very nice job Jess.....

DarCSA

Awards
You have some great definition and form in your upper body and arms. Nice Delts. Keep it up and great work.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Jess.. looks like the traps are coming on very well.. plus what everyone else said.. good pic

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Nice work, looks good Jess. As YJ said, that BF% isn't bad at all for winter, looks great!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
avatar is good stuff too, good job dawg!

DarCSA

Awards
Originally posted by Jarconis
avatar is good stuff too, good job dawg!
Jar don't call a woman dawg. Think of something better bro.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I think it was more a friendly thing than a personal thing man....

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
*sigh
A girl posts and everybody gets all up tight...

Nelson

what`s your status now Jess?

Are you cutting or bulking?
I think you have a great body.
In fact, better than most of the guys at my gym.
IMO your delts are your best part.
How do you train them?
Do you do any exercises specifically for your brachi?
The reason I ask is because they look like they could do with some more.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with YJ, bf doesn't look that high. You look great. Keep up the good work.

size

Awards
  • Established
You look good. Lowering BF in women is much more difficult then men. I have hepled a few women do it, with "supplements" of course but it is still a tough road to get really low. once there some women really like not having there period as regularly where as others do not. of course you know much more about that than i ever will.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I just can't get over the avatar pic... It looks great!! I know that you probably get alot of men saying that, but from a bodybuilding standpoint, I really think your doing an excellent job! I would love to see some more pictures.. Nice side chest as well!

WYD

nitro-sting

Awards
Your avatar pic (is that u?) Man i sure would love to wake up naxt to a nice fit body like yours! My gal is so into herself he FAKE tities r her life & this wanna b PAM ANDERSON **** is drivin me waky I need to quit datin ti ti dancers & start datin chics from the gym that look like you! You definately r a cutie (from what u have showed us) .How about some frontal & face & bikini shots?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
so any recent pics?