Can YOU help a brother out, by checking out my progress & placing a vote?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, complete long shot and looking at the other entries, I don't have a lot of chance BUT there is a voters choice element to the competition for one of our big supplement companies in the UK... vote here Maximuscle : Body Of 2010 under the "inspire us" category, then view gallery

VOTE HERE

Maximuscle : Body Of 2010

This is a blatant appeal to raise my score from the embarrassing 1.27 out of 5 that it is today and perhaps drum up some more readership of my log - if I manage to inspire anyone who is just starting their journey then that would be great too!!!

Ongoing Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/154168-fat-phat-my.html for more photo's and what I have been doing

Before & After (so far anyway)

Harpoon me!.jpg
Progress 18082010 MM.jpg

Progress 07082010 011 (598x800) (9).jpg
Progress 07082010 011 (598x800) (2).jpg

Copy of Progress 26082010 018 (453x800).jpg

So if any of you guys think i've done a great job so far and/or been following my log could really help me out by voting for me online at

Maximuscle : Body Of 2010 under the "inspire us" category, then view gallery Maximuscle : Body Of 2010

I've only recently made it through the moderation round, so I should still be on the first page....you should recognise the photo's (i've used the same ones as above)

help a brother out.... I think some of the guys currently leading are in great shape but i don't think some of them are showing as much progress (wishful thinking perhaps)

Cheers' guys

Gary

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Geez man, you don't even look like the same person! :clap2:

You just need us to rate your log, is that right?
Thanks bro - I need you to follow the maximuscle link mate, the supplement providers website... And vote on my competition entry cheers!!!!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
That is really an amazing transformation man. Keep up the hard work and dedication. Looks like 2 different people.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
gained my vote!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
You most definitely get my vote my man! Not to mention having 2 kids, 2 dogs, and a high stress job! Great work, keep it up and best of luck in the competition.

5 out of 5 stars

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
You most definitely get my vote my man! Not to mention having 2 kids, 2 dogs, and a high stress job! Great work, keep it up and best of luck in the competition.

5 out of 5 stars
Lovely!! Thanks bro!