Suga @ 195, YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

sugashane

Awards
man, no one leaves comments on this forum......

westniles

Awards
They are kind of far away, but from what I can see you look pretty solid. What is your height and bf% for frame of reference?

size

Awards
  • Established
Look solid. I would have guessed you were taller though.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Very solid, and I too would have guessed taller as well. Closer pics would help a LOT for critique.

ManBeast

sugashane

Awards
here is one close, still not as close as it needs to be I know. But thanks for the "taller" comments, I never hear that!

Attachments

MrUniverse907

Banned
Awards
man 5'7" I take shits bigger then that...lol, just fucking with ya, looks good man, too bad ya got the short genes

sugashane

Awards
yes it is too bad....but Im 5'7'' with no shoes on! eh

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that last one is a lot better....nice work...and nice enthusiasm in your pose..LOL... :D

MrUniverse907

Banned
Awards
get some moon boots and you will be a solid 5'9"

sugashane

Awards
you cant really see it, but I have a new vein running across my chest and shoulder, its really starting to come out....so im excited about that. This is my first cut, and I am loving seeing all the changes in my body, I have been pretty stalking and somewhat chubby for some time now, cant wait till the abs start showing, and the deeper cuts in my quads.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
man i have same status as you, but i look way shorter . any way good job.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
looking solid! :)

5'7" seems about right to me BTW

DougMan

Awards
eh being 5'7'' is not all bad. I am about 190-195 but 6'1.5" and look like a stick compared to him (slightly less BF).

Interesting quesiton that probably depends on body type but how many pounds do you think I would have to gain to look that thick? Is there a general rule about how many lbs per inch?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
eh being 5'7'' is not all bad. I am about 190-195 but 6'1.5" and look like a stick compared to him (slightly less BF).

Interesting quesiton that probably depends on body type but how many pounds do you think I would have to gain to look that thick? Is there a general rule about how many lbs per inch?

I remember there used to be this online calculator that would give you your maxed-out genetic limits while natural...but nothing is certain...as everyone's different...

I used to think I would look massive at 200lbs....pfff 245 now and that couldn't be further from the truth...

Let me see if I can find that calc, and if so I'll post it in the off topic section...

DougMan

Awards
alright thanks jergo....

sorry for hijacking the thread suga...you are looking solid

sugashane

Awards
its cool, I would be interested to see the calculator too, just post it here.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
its cool, I would be interested to see the calculator too, just post it here.
Well, sorry guys, I couldn't find it.....the only one I could find was a calc that if you put in your wrist measurements, it would tell you your "ideal" body measurements.....that thing was crazy...with close to 6 inch wrists, it said my ideal bicep girth would be 12 inches...LOL...,yeah right..sorry guys, I'll keep trying though... :cool: