Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
pulsed epistane on/off about 2wks 4x a week for a bottle, each time followed by a OTC PCT. other than epi used all natty products.. Any guess on body fat?

Attachments

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Didn't know epistane gave you a tan. Maybe I should recommend it to some girls who are tired of being pale

lol jk nice work bro. People don't realize that it takes time to gain lean muscle mass. Anyone can just toss on slabs of mass by eating a ton and lifting heavy. It's the polar opposite if you want to look good while doing it. Props

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
appreciate it all defiantly some motivation now that im tryin to lean bulk it up for a possible cabo xmas trip :1244:. but lmao at that tan really shows how much pot i use to smoke, stay inside all day, and cake with the ex :whip:

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What dose did you pulse at, and how did you like it?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ill try and look for my old cycle chart i did a big excel chart since i had BCIS then and thus way to much free time during class.

3X a week for 4 weeks
1st week- 10/ 10/ 20
2nd- 20
3rd- 20
4th- 30

AI's PCS 2 pills on off days during the cycle
Finished the bottle 4 pills/day during pct
took some NXT but stopped cause of dry joints (i use to dose ATD way to high)
Fenugreek on off days

The gains were great & easily kept. Pumps were awesome and I could visually see a transformation by the 2-3rd dose. I would often slip up back in the day and drink (heavily, my roommate and I alone would kill a 30 pack) but, luckily, i had no problems.

Things i didn't like-

Negative on my libido

****ed with my mood. I was not angry/ aggressive (unless provoked like normal) but more anti social. This could have been due to my point in life though.

I just stared a epi-strong pulse so ill update how it effects me. This time running 30mgs and might bump up to 45 down the line but highly doubt it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No significant increase in tattoos :(

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow....you been wearing the same boxers since 2007, excellent!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wow....you been wearing the same boxers since 2007, excellent!
lmao that would be epic but they are diff the 2nd photo are gray w/ strips but, coincidentally, i just took a shower and put them on lol.. i have the pair from 2007 in my drawer as we speak

I just realized i need to go shopping :/

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao that would be epic but they are diff the 2nd photo are gray w/ strips but, coincidentally, i just took a shower and put them on lol.. i have the pair from 2007 in my drawer as we speak

I just realized i need to go shopping :/
i think they are the same boxers.

you tan with your boxers on, so the boxers got a tan too.

just admit you only own 1 pair ok?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome work man. Looks like you have gained alot of muscle, your body fat seems slightly higher in the second pic, I would estimate thr second pic at about 13-14% Top 4 abs are slightly visable but not bottom 2, along with a little fat in love handle area. The light looked to be overhead which will make abs appear more defined, and bf appear to be lower.

Great progress though man kudos! You had to cut a couple times in there or are you going for the recomp?