First Cut

1. First Cut

Hey guys thought I'd post some pics of my first attempt at cutting. Went pretty well and learned a LOT about how my body responds to certain variables. The first pic is from December but i didnt start cutting til March. I am now on a "maintenance" diet so not nearly as strict but still eating clean until I start my next bulk. Overall I am pleased with the results but I dont plan on getting this lean again until I put on more size. Peace.

Starting weight: 225
    Ending Weight: 195
    Starting BF%: ~15%
    Ending BF%: ~8%
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. D@mn bro! Your back and chest are looking very shredded(no homo).

3. good cuts man
    •   

4. Great cuts bro, keep it up.

5. Nice results.

6. at first i was wondering how you were 220lbs and not HUGE... but then i saw that you are 6 foot 7.. so holy crap dude, you really are huge! great work man! i need to get lean like that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    at first i was wondering how you were 220lbs and not HUGE... but then i saw that you are 6 foot 7.. so holy crap dude, you really are huge! great work man! i need to get lean like that.
    LOL, yeah same here. 6' 7" can't be any fun doing squats or deadlifts but a really good cut and time to add a bit of muscle to the frame.

8. Yea my height can be something of an obstacle in the gym. I cant use the lat bar at my gym and ive blown out my back twice deadlifting. Its gonna take a long-ass time to fill out this frame, but once i do, watch out! ha
    thanks for the comments guys

9. looking lean

10. Good cuts and good work.

11. damn dude good job.