5 Month Fat Loss

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Unfortunately I was disgusted with myself when I first started taking pictures, and thought I wasn't going to make it to where I wanted to be. I deleted most of my old pictures, except for one. This one was taken sometime in February/March.

Front
April 15, 2010

June 7, 2010

July 12, 2010

September 26, 2010

Side
April 15, 2010

June 7, 2010

July 12, 2010

September, 26 2010

Basis for comparison (earliest side vs recent side)

I'm almost out of my 2nd bottle of eviscerate, and I have the FLS stack on order. Been on Innovative Diablo ECA stuff for nearly 2 weeks, not too impressed with it at this point. I just recently started lifting within the past two weeks or so. It's been 100% fight training.

Any tips/hints or areas it seems I should be working on?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
kudos man. that takes a lot of hard work.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
wow!! this gives me something to look forward too! I've lost a lot of weight in 1-2 months.. I gotta keep going!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
can really tell difference in abdominal and face, keep up the good work
i know how hard this work can become, when i was 15 i got tired of bieng fat and went on very strict diet supported by cali's cardi's and light weight high rep regimine needless to say in about 7 months or so i lost 60 pounds and was cut to the grissle
keep it up

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin good man! I assume ur traing for fights as u said it was fight training- but if ur not and if u build some muscle mass it will A. Fill you out more ( you will look denser and harder)
B. Muscle mass helps burn fat
C. Intense weight training is just as good for burning fat as cardio

Either way man keep after it!

Oh eviscerate- Im going to order some next month- is it any good?

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
lookin good man! I assume ur traing for fights as u said it was fight training- but if ur not and if u build some muscle mass it will A. Fill you out more ( you will look denser and harder)
B. Muscle mass helps burn fat
C. Intense weight training is just as good for burning fat as cardio

Either way man keep after it!

Oh eviscerate- Im going to order some next month- is it any good?
Eviscerate is really good stuff. I'm giving the Dermatherm target a shot because I bought the FLS stack. So I may have a comparison soon, but I have nothing bad to say about the RPN product. I started lifting a few weeks back, but I wanted to fight at 145. I'm back up to 162ish with the same size waist. At this point I just want to be healthy and fit.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Great work, the difference looks amazing for such a short amount of time, keep at it!