quest for single digit bf

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
so i figured what the hell let's post some progress.. so the first picture isn't actually the start.. it's 2 weeks into my diet and taken in the morning.. so that was as lean as i was..

these pics were just taken (9 pm) and i had my cheat meal.. haha.. so i was a lot leaner this mornin.. but oh well

first pic 179 lbs... second pic 171.. i'm hoping to hit my goal in the next few weeks.. possible?

Attachments

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
If thats only a week, you're doing good. Keep it up!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dang at that pace you might lose a bit of muscle but things are looking great!!! keep it up

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
damn dude, you are a huge 171. and you seem to be tall considering you are not much smaller than the door behind you.

great work man, wish i had the know how and determination to get that lean.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
damn.. i dont know how i forgot to mention it.. but i've been dieting for 7.5 weeks.. those pics are 5 weeks apart

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
damn dude, you are a huge 171. and you seem to be tall considering you are not much smaller than the door behind you.

great work man, wish i had the know how and determination to get that lean.
not tall at all.. just under 5'10

MarkG

Awards
Great work buddy, I love seeing this kind of stuff, really motivates me. If others can do it then I can too.

Nothing is impossible, just hard work sometimes .

Keep it up bud.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress bro!

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.. i'm goin for your bf levels and then gonna try to beef up to something scary