Just thought Id share some pics

Summer - was like 185 from 215
Winter -185 back to 215
Now - 215 to 197

215ish in these pics - Winter

[/URL]

-----------------------------------
Current 197

Id try to flex my back, but I cant for the life of me w/o someone taking a pic.

Idk why I posted these either, bored I guess ; /

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice progress pictures. I love chest shots where you can see the striations (as you can tell) cuz striations are awesome. What are you bulking to next, back up around 220?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
for the back flex do like I did, use the camera in one hand and stand farther back. Looks good though bro. I cant wait to someday break my 200 mark :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nice progress pictures. I love chest shots where you can see the striations (as you can tell) cuz striations are awesome. What are you bulking to next, back up around 220?
Thanks man!! Striations are just fcking sweet, love em cuz they look badass.

Gonna start bulking back up in about 1-2 months I think, as soon as it starts geting cool enough so I wont have to take off my shirt haha. Id like to be 220ish w/ the same bf I am now ultimately. Ill get there ;)

for the back flex do like I did, use the camera in one hand and stand farther back. Looks good though bro. I cant wait to someday break my 200 mark :D
I usually set my iphone on record and walk infront n do some half ass flex, what sucks. I use to have my gf tell me what to do / position the camera but the bish is gone, dammit lol.

mmm 200lbs or bust!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas!! much apprecaited :)