Gyno? I would say so

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
So am I off topic here? I am posting before and after pics. It's just that I have progressed in the wrong direction. I guess the reason I am doing this is because I do not plan on remaining where I am at. It just goes to show what a little "slacking" can do.
The first pic was taken Dec 07 after a 6 week Epistane cycle. Weight around 196. The second pic is recent, July 10. Weight around 180.
I think boobies look better on females. But that's just me.
I have some research and sweating to do. Hopefully a few months from now I can proudly post a great update pic.
If you all think this post is in the wrong place, let me know.

Attachments

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ouch bro,What other compounds did you run? Was that from epi?

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Ouch bro,What other compounds did you run? Was that from epi?
Well, can't really blame the Epi for this. I had some gyno from M1t, 1-ad, and trenbolone use between 2003 and 2005. I had no idea what I was doing at the time, so I did NO post cycle. Ouch!
A few years later (2007) I did a 6 week Epi cycle with a proper post cycle, SERM and all. Great results! Strength, weight gain, gyno was gone.
About 6-9 months gyno was slowly returning. I decided to do another cycle sometime in the summer of 09. This time I did Epi stacked with Propadrol, 6 week cycle with a proper post cycle. Once again, great results, weight, strength, no more gyno.
Here I am again with the gyno coming back I think worse than it's ever been.
Frustrating!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what was ur pct

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Try Letro

Google "Letro, Gyno".. the first few hits are very informative and one individual has had an issue similar to yours.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Try Letro

Google "Letro, Gyno".. the first few hits are very informative and one individual has had an issue similar to yours.
Yeah, I've been reading about Letro and it seems to be good stuff. I almost ordered some the other day but I was digging through my box of supps and found a bottle and a half of Formex. I will give this a try for a week or so and see if I feel and difference.
I realize Formex is not as strong or as known for getting rid of gyno but I have it here and now. What do you think?

G

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
letro helps with the lump but not the fat tissue, i have the same problem though mines from a teenager, had a flare up with lumps some time ago after tren epi and letro got rid of the lumps after a month at 2.5mg a day

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Well, I hate to be a killjoy but that is raging Gyno mate. Obviously worse on the one side but still red and swollen on the other. Even on your before pics you can see a touch of gyno there, so it loos like the epi and such reduced it but its flared back up. There was me thinking torem was a better option than Nolvadex. Did you have gyno issues as a teen?

I myself had an op back in march on the left hand side, god damn I nearly did an epi stack in may! I decided against it. I begining to think that these methylated legal versions of steriods change properties somewhat of the drug and are more prone to causing sides such as these. I read an interesing article on Epistane and its parent steroid. One guy was saying when you change it to a methylated compound you actually have no idea of the new monster created, it may loose certain properties, gain certain properties ect..... Incidently mine was caused by Superdrol, with insufficient PCT, although it was the PCT reccomended......

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty big i think only surgery can help

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
letro helps with the lump but not the fat tissue, i have the same problem though mines from a teenager, had a flare up with lumps some time ago after tren epi and letro got rid of the lumps after a month at 2.5mg a day
I'm leaning more and more towards Letro.

Well, I hate to be a killjoy but that is raging Gyno mate. Obviously worse on the one side but still red and swollen on the other. Even on your before pics you can see a touch of gyno there, so it loos like the epi and such reduced it but its flared back up. There was me thinking torem was a better option than Nolvadex. Did you have gyno issues as a teen?

I myself had an op back in march on the left hand side, god damn I nearly did an epi stack in may! I decided against it. I begining to think that these methylated legal versions of steriods change properties somewhat of the drug and are more prone to causing sides such as these. I read an interesing article on Epistane and its parent steroid. One guy was saying when you change it to a methylated compound you actually have no idea of the new monster created, it may loose certain properties, gain certain properties ect..... Incidently mine was caused by Superdrol, with insufficient PCT, although it was the PCT reccomended......
I did have some gyno as a teen.
And yeah, hopefully we don't all find out one day that the gains we got from Epistane were all outweighed by the damage it did.

thats pretty big i think only surgery can help
I've been thinking about getting surgery. Before that though, i gotta try Letro, even though I'm thinking Letro might just be a band aid.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Like I said before, I'm giving Formex a try. I'll find out soon enough if I'm just wasting my time. If nothing else, maybe someone will find this feedback useful.
Today is my fourth day taking Formex at 50mg (two pills) a day.
The recommended dose on the bottle is 50-100mg (two - four pills) a day. I'm wondering if I should just go up to 100mg as this might give me faster/better results.

I know it's only the fourth day but so far it does seem to be taking some of the tenderness away. It could be psychological.
I will post another pic in the next day or so to compare to the last.

Just a side note. I also started taking creatine and glutamine in the last few days. I know that these things should have absolutely no impact on my gyno but I may gain some water weight which may change the appearance of my gyno slightly. Or maybe not.

G

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i would also try leaning out a little more and see how it looks then

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
i would also try leaning out a little more and see how it looks then
To be fair to the lad he is already lean enough to know thats bad gyno(no offence to the op). Letro is not worth a **** in my opinion in this case. It may reduce it a little but it will come back for another pop. Letro, nolva, colmid=side effects, side effects and ect. yeah try it may be or even better still see what the doc has to say.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
leaning out is for quesgtionable GYNO, this dude has gyno.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Like I said before, I'm giving Formex a try. I'll find out soon enough if I'm just wasting my time. If nothing else, maybe someone will find this feedback useful.
Today is my fourth day taking Formex at 50mg (two pills) a day.
The recommended dose on the bottle is 50-100mg (two - four pills) a day. I'm wondering if I should just go up to 100mg as this might give me faster/better results.

I know it's only the fourth day but so far it does seem to be taking some of the tenderness away. It could be psychological.
I will post another pic in the next day or so to compare to the last.

Just a side note. I also started taking creatine and glutamine in the last few days. I know that these things should have absolutely no impact on my gyno but I may gain some water weight which may change the appearance of my gyno slightly. Or maybe not.
Save the formex, save your cash and save your hormones mate, go see the doctor.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
bro get a knife and cut that **** out!
jk

btu here is something interesting....... my right niple has a piercing... never had itchy nipples lump pain or anything on that side... only leaky prolactin btu no gyno or itch or anything

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
bro get a knife and cut that **** out!
jk

btu here is something interesting....... my right niple has a piercing... never had itchy nipples lump pain or anything on that side... only leaky prolactin btu no gyno or itch or anything
Haha, I had a piercing in the left hand side, but unfortunatly thats where I got the gyno...LOL horses for courses!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try and get your doctor to set you up with a surgeon that will do a "mass removal" because that is covered by most insurance companies. You don't look like you need the lypo suction that goes along with most gyno surgery anyway.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
mass removal>?

further explain this

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Save the formex, save your cash and save your hormones mate, go see the doctor.
Try and get your doctor to set you up with a surgeon that will do a "mass removal" because that is covered by most insurance companies. You don't look like you need the lypo suction that goes along with most gyno surgery anyway.
I don't have the option of seeing a doctor for this right now. But later this year I will definitely be able to go get it checked out and hopefully removed.
And then I can abuse more prohormones!:cheers: Ha Ha, j/k.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm so u can ask for mass removal of gland and the doctor may approve it?

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
hmmmmm so u can ask for mass removal of gland and the doctor may approve it?
I have no idea. I will be finding all this stuff out for the first time myself. And when I do find it out, I will definitely inform you all. But this most likely will not be till Oct. Sorry.
So for now, on with the experimenting.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sincerely good luck bro... i hope you find an option that works out for ya.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
G

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
To be fair to the lad he is already lean enough to know thats bad gyno(no offence to the op). Letro is not worth a **** in my opinion in this case. It may reduce it a little but it will come back for another pop. Letro, nolva, colmid=side effects, side effects and ect. yeah try it may be or even better still see what the doc has to say.
letro only works for lump not beast tissue

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but he obviously has a load of breast tissue there and will defo need lipo! The mass lump is prob only half of the growth you can see on the right, the rest is defo breast tissue. I bet when he grabs it it feels like a tit.

I say it how one of the lads should say it(with a genuine concern toward the op and not wanting to offend him)

The right hand side is like a hanging basket and the left side will prob do everything it can to catch up. His only option really is surgery and he would be wise to avoid steroids and harsh compunds(including letro) for the rest of his life.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
letro only works for lump not beast tissue
Well, the lump is only half the issue here. I would say the lump will be way to big for letro to have any long term benefits. On top of that he has a B cups worth of breast tissue around the lump....

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Just a quick update. Gyno has gone down quite a bit naturally. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard lately so I think my body has been doing it's best to straighten itself out.
I'm posting a picture and as you can see, it's still visible... but I really feel that the pic makes it look a lot worse than it is. Looking in the mirror I don't really notice it too much and at the pool none of my friends seem to notice it either.
17July11.JPG

I'm just glad I'm heading in the right direction. I'm going to keep a close eye on it and I'm still thinking of some options if I want to totally rid myself of it.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Another update...

I haven't worked out consistently for the past few months and my gyno flared up again.
I was planing on getting it checked out with a doctor and get it surgically removed (even if from my own pocket) but due to recent job changes I no longer have the insurance or money to go this route.

So, I decided to try Letro...

Here's what I have done so far:
Day 1 - 0.5mg
Day 2 - 1.0mg
Day 3 - 1.5mg
Day 4 - 2.0mg
Day 5 - 2.5mg
Day 6 - 2.5mg
Day 7 - 2.5mg
Day 8 - 2.5mg
Day 9 - 2.5mg
Day 10 - 2.5mg - which is where I am at as of today

So far I'm very frustrated with this experiment. Gyno has shown little or no noticeable change. I'm not sure if the Letro I have is Bunk or if my gyno has been around too long to be reduced by the Letro.
I'm not sure if I should just call it quit's, taper back down with the letro and then run some Tamox just to be safe or continue with the Letro for a little longer.
As far as other sides, I may have lost some libido and I have been somewhat irritable but I thought the sides would be more evident which is why I am questioning whether this Letro is legit. The irritablility and libido loss could just be from the frustration with the man boob!

If anybody has any suggestions or tips on this topic I would greatly appreciate it.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I haven't worked out consistently for the past few months and my gyno flared up again.
I was planing on getting it checked out with a doctor and get it surgically removed (even if from my own pocket) but due to recent job changes I no longer have the insurance or money to go this route.

So, I decided to try Letro...

Here's what I have done so far:
Day 1 - 0.5mg
Day 2 - 1.0mg
Day 3 - 1.5mg
Day 4 - 2.0mg
Day 5 - 2.5mg
Day 6 - 2.5mg
Day 7 - 2.5mg
Day 8 - 2.5mg
Day 9 - 2.5mg
Day 10 - 2.5mg - which is where I am at as of today

So far I'm very frustrated with this experiment. Gyno has shown little or no noticeable change. I'm not sure if the Letro I have is Bunk or if my gyno has been around too long to be reduced by the Letro.
I'm not sure if I should just call it quit's, taper back down with the letro and then run some Tamox just to be safe or continue with the Letro for a little longer.
As far as other sides, I may have lost some libido and I have been somewhat irritable but I thought the sides would be more evident which is why I am questioning whether this Letro is legit. The irritablility and libido loss could just be from the frustration with the man boob!

If anybody has any suggestions or tips on this topic I would greatly appreciate it.
You need to see the doctor mate. Get some advice from him/her. I still reckon this is only going to be sorted by operation. I'd be mindful to stop pumping chemicals into your body.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
You need to see the doctor mate. Get some advice from him/her. I still reckon this is only going to be sorted by operation. I'd be mindful to stop pumping chemicals into your body.
I really want to see a Doc at this point. Wish I would have a long time ago! It seems I would have to drain my savings to get this resolved at this point...or I can just live with a boob for a few years.
Maybe man boobs will be cool and trendy one day, kind of light tight jeans. LOL

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I really want to see a Doc at this point. Wish I would have a long time ago! It seems I would have to drain my savings to get this resolved at this point...or I can just live with a boob for a few years.
Maybe man boobs will be cool and trendy one day, kind of light tight jeans. LOL
LOL you can only hope they'll become popular, maybe you can decorate it with glitter and makeup. :p Seriously though, its not huge to the point your like bob from fight club. When your in good shape like your last pic it looks ok. I think because its unilateral it makes it stand out. Mine was like that. Being straight up, save some money and get it cut out in a couple of years if you can live with it. You might find it may grow a little bit more over that time. I would say stay away from steroids from now on(That is unless you don't mind the risks of getting it worse and in the other side), I don't trust all these claims about epistane this and DHT that. I think what works in the short turn will come back to bite you in the long term. I'm always tempted to take gear again, but everytime I really think about all the problems my last cycle cause it puts me off. Your in good shape anyway man, you don't need them.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Cut!

Got the lumps cut out of both sides. Ouch. No fun!

Attachments