Gyno? I would say so

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    letro only works for lump not beast tissue
    Well, the lump is only half the issue here. I would say the lump will be way to big for letro to have any long term benefits. On top of that he has a B cups worth of breast tissue around the lump....

2. Just a quick update. Gyno has gone down quite a bit naturally. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard lately so I think my body has been doing it's best to straighten itself out.
    I'm posting a picture and as you can see, it's still visible... but I really feel that the pic makes it look a lot worse than it is. Looking in the mirror I don't really notice it too much and at the pool none of my friends seem to notice it either.
    Name:  17July11.JPG
Views: 764
Size:  96.9 KB
    I'm just glad I'm heading in the right direction. I'm going to keep a close eye on it and I'm still thinking of some options if I want to totally rid myself of it.
    •   

3. Another update...

I haven't worked out consistently for the past few months and my gyno flared up again.
    I was planing on getting it checked out with a doctor and get it surgically removed (even if from my own pocket) but due to recent job changes I no longer have the insurance or money to go this route.

So, I decided to try Letro...

Here's what I have done so far:
    Day 1 - 0.5mg
    Day 2 - 1.0mg
    Day 3 - 1.5mg
    Day 4 - 2.0mg
    Day 5 - 2.5mg
    Day 6 - 2.5mg
    Day 7 - 2.5mg
    Day 8 - 2.5mg
    Day 9 - 2.5mg
    Day 10 - 2.5mg - which is where I am at as of today

So far I'm very frustrated with this experiment. Gyno has shown little or no noticeable change. I'm not sure if the Letro I have is Bunk or if my gyno has been around too long to be reduced by the Letro.
    I'm not sure if I should just call it quit's, taper back down with the letro and then run some Tamox just to be safe or continue with the Letro for a little longer.
    As far as other sides, I may have lost some libido and I have been somewhat irritable but I thought the sides would be more evident which is why I am questioning whether this Letro is legit. The irritablility and libido loss could just be from the frustration with the man boob!

If anybody has any suggestions or tips on this topic I would greatly appreciate it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    I haven't worked out consistently for the past few months and my gyno flared up again.
    I was planing on getting it checked out with a doctor and get it surgically removed (even if from my own pocket) but due to recent job changes I no longer have the insurance or money to go this route.

So, I decided to try Letro...

Here's what I have done so far:
    Day 1 - 0.5mg
    Day 2 - 1.0mg
    Day 3 - 1.5mg
    Day 4 - 2.0mg
    Day 5 - 2.5mg
    Day 6 - 2.5mg
    Day 7 - 2.5mg
    Day 8 - 2.5mg
    Day 9 - 2.5mg
    Day 10 - 2.5mg - which is where I am at as of today

So far I'm very frustrated with this experiment. Gyno has shown little or no noticeable change. I'm not sure if the Letro I have is Bunk or if my gyno has been around too long to be reduced by the Letro.
    I'm not sure if I should just call it quit's, taper back down with the letro and then run some Tamox just to be safe or continue with the Letro for a little longer.
    As far as other sides, I may have lost some libido and I have been somewhat irritable but I thought the sides would be more evident which is why I am questioning whether this Letro is legit. The irritablility and libido loss could just be from the frustration with the man boob!

If anybody has any suggestions or tips on this topic I would greatly appreciate it.
    You need to see the doctor mate. Get some advice from him/her. I still reckon this is only going to be sorted by operation. I'd be mindful to stop pumping chemicals into your body.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SkItZoId View Post
    You need to see the doctor mate. Get some advice from him/her. I still reckon this is only going to be sorted by operation. I'd be mindful to stop pumping chemicals into your body.
    I really want to see a Doc at this point. Wish I would have a long time ago! It seems I would have to drain my savings to get this resolved at this point...or I can just live with a boob for a few years.
    Maybe man boobs will be cool and trendy one day, kind of light tight jeans. LOL
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    I really want to see a Doc at this point. Wish I would have a long time ago! It seems I would have to drain my savings to get this resolved at this point...or I can just live with a boob for a few years.
    Maybe man boobs will be cool and trendy one day, kind of light tight jeans. LOL
    LOL you can only hope they'll become popular, maybe you can decorate it with glitter and makeup. :P Seriously though, its not huge to the point your like bob from fight club. When your in good shape like your last pic it looks ok. I think because its unilateral it makes it stand out. Mine was like that. Being straight up, save some money and get it cut out in a couple of years if you can live with it. You might find it may grow a little bit more over that time. I would say stay away from steroids from now on(That is unless you don't mind the risks of getting it worse and in the other side), I don't trust all these claims about epistane this and DHT that. I think what works in the short turn will come back to bite you in the long term. I'm always tempted to take gear again, but everytime I really think about all the problems my last cycle cause it puts me off. Your in good shape anyway man, you don't need them.
  7. Cut!

Got the lumps cut out of both sides. Ouch. No fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 10:17 AM
  2. reg gyno or prolaction gyno??
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 05:43 PM
  3. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 07:24 PM
  4. Gyno in PCT...what to do from here...
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 08:18 PM