DC Training Pics

dusty

dusty

Awards
Alright so I have been researching the whole DC training method for about a month now and I figured id give it a shot. For two weeks i will lift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, with the weekends for recovery. The next two weeks I will take it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to switch it up and take it a little easier.

The supps I will be on is:
Creatine mono
Glutamine
Jacked
and of course protein powder.

Eating a little above maintence which is around 3100 cals.

Today was my first workout which went like this:

Bench: Warm up with 135X20, 155X15, 185X10. 225X8,6,4 Rest Paused

Military Press: Warm up with BarX30, 95X15, 105X15. 115X12,8,8 Rest Paused

Skull Crushers: Warmup with 55X20, 65X15. 85X12,8,6 Rest Paused

Pullups: Warmup 3X8 Bodyweight. BW+10lbsX8,6,6 Rest Paused

Deadlifts: Warmup 185X10, 225X10. 265X20 Straight Set

Stretch

Attachments

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you got a good foundation, let us know how the dc works for you.

dusty

dusty

Awards
thanks 17amethyl. I decided to log it in the training section. Just follow the link in my sig

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Hey, you look great, 190 lean lbs on a 5'10'' frame is a feat in itself (drugfree, as I believe you are). Thumbs up, this thread is subbed.

dusty

dusty

Awards
Your warm up sets are way to heavy for what your actually lifting. If youre doing the regular A & B split, unless you have ridiculous recovery M/T/H/F training will kill you. DC is tough stuff and kinda hard to get down.

PM me and i will help walk you through it a little more indepth
Ya figured that out quick. Im startin to figure it out over the past couple of weeks. Ive cut back to three days a week.

dusty

dusty

Awards
Hey, you look great, 190 lean lbs on a 5'10'' frame is a feat in itself (drugfree, as I believe you are). Thumbs up, this thread is subbed.
Lol thanks man. I was thinkin about runnin D-Plex but decided I was makin great gains without it so there is no need for it.

dusty

dusty

Awards
Dug this picture up. This is me meeting....yes, that is Ronnie Coleman.lol

Attachments

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I have been researching the whole DC training method for about a month now and I figured id give it a shot. For two weeks i will lift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, with the weekends for recovery. The next two weeks I will take it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to switch it up and take it a little easier.

The supps I will be on is:
Creatine mono
Glutamine
Jacked
and of course protein powder.

Eating a little above maintence which is around 3100 cals.

Today was my first workout which went like this:

Bench: Warm up with 135X20, 155X15, 185X10. 225X8,6,4 Rest Paused

Military Press: Warm up with BarX30, 95X15, 105X15. 115X12,8,8 Rest Paused

Skull Crushers: Warmup with 55X20, 65X15. 85X12,8,6 Rest Paused

Pullups: Warmup 3X8 Bodyweight. BW+10lbsX8,6,6 Rest Paused

Deadlifts: Warmup 185X10, 225X10. 265X20 Straight Set

Stretch
you may be resting too long between sets or not going strictly to failure. i train dc and there is no possible way that if taken to absolute failure youd only lose 2 reps on the next set with only 15 seconds break. flat bench is not usually done dc, deadlifts dont incorporate the 20 rep widow maker. you may be implementing dc techniques but you are not training dc style. this may read as being a tool but im not. just puttin in my 2 cent

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
you may be resting too long between sets or not going strictly to failure. i train dc and there is no possible way that if taken to absolute failure youd only lose 2 reps on the next set with only 15 seconds break. flat bench is not usually done dc, deadlifts dont incorporate the 20 rep widow maker. you may be implementing dc techniques but you are not training dc style. this may read as being a tool but im not. just puttin in my 2 cent
This.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
You really need to give DC more than 2 weeks to see anything.