DC Training Pics

  1. Registered User
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lonestar State
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    136

    DC Training Pics


    Alright so I have been researching the whole DC training method for about a month now and I figured id give it a shot. For two weeks i will lift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, with the weekends for recovery. The next two weeks I will take it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to switch it up and take it a little easier.

    The supps I will be on is:
    Creatine mono
    Glutamine
    Jacked
    and of course protein powder.

    Eating a little above maintence which is around 3100 cals.

    Today was my first workout which went like this:

    Bench: Warm up with 135X20, 155X15, 185X10. 225X8,6,4 Rest Paused

    Military Press: Warm up with BarX30, 95X15, 105X15. 115X12,8,8 Rest Paused

    Skull Crushers: Warmup with 55X20, 65X15. 85X12,8,6 Rest Paused

    Pullups: Warmup 3X8 Bodyweight. BW+10lbsX8,6,6 Rest Paused

    Deadlifts: Warmup 185X10, 225X10. 265X20 Straight Set

    Stretch
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Looks like you got a good foundation, let us know how the dc works for you.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  3. Registered User
    17amethyl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    231

    i like this idea...subb'd
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lonestar State
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    136

    thanks 17amethyl. I decided to log it in the training section. Just follow the link in my sig
  5. Registered User
    coldseed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hopwood, PA
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    161

    Cool. Keep up the progression.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    2037228

    Your warm up sets are way to heavy for what your actually lifting. If youre doing the regular A & B split, unless you have ridiculous recovery M/T/H/F training will kill you. DC is tough stuff and kinda hard to get down.

    PM me and i will help walk you through it a little more indepth
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Registered User
    TipTopShape's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    7794

    it shows good result. I will try this one.
  8. Registered User
    SpargelJanusz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    37
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    249

    Hey, you look great, 190 lean lbs on a 5'10'' frame is a feat in itself (drugfree, as I believe you are). Thumbs up, this thread is subbed.
  9. Registered User
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lonestar State
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Your warm up sets are way to heavy for what your actually lifting. If youre doing the regular A & B split, unless you have ridiculous recovery M/T/H/F training will kill you. DC is tough stuff and kinda hard to get down.

    PM me and i will help walk you through it a little more indepth
    Ya figured that out quick. Im startin to figure it out over the past couple of weeks. Ive cut back to three days a week.
  10. Registered User
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lonestar State
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Hey, you look great, 190 lean lbs on a 5'10'' frame is a feat in itself (drugfree, as I believe you are). Thumbs up, this thread is subbed.
    Lol thanks man. I was thinkin about runnin D-Plex but decided I was makin great gains without it so there is no need for it.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    2037228

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    Ya figured that out quick. Im startin to figure it out over the past couple of weeks. Ive cut back to three days a week.
    ahh good deal. Well if you need any help with DC the offer still stands
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Registered User
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lonestar State
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    136

    Dug this picture up. This is me meeting....yes, that is Ronnie Coleman.lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  13. Registered User
    tattedsailor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    32
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    171

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    ahh good deal. Well if you need any help with DC the offer still stands
    What is dc exactly?
  14. Registered User
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,960
    Rep Power
    8429

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    Alright so I have been researching the whole DC training method for about a month now and I figured id give it a shot. For two weeks i will lift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, with the weekends for recovery. The next two weeks I will take it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to switch it up and take it a little easier.

    The supps I will be on is:
    Creatine mono
    Glutamine
    Jacked
    and of course protein powder.

    Eating a little above maintence which is around 3100 cals.

    Today was my first workout which went like this:

    Bench: Warm up with 135X20, 155X15, 185X10. 225X8,6,4 Rest Paused

    Military Press: Warm up with BarX30, 95X15, 105X15. 115X12,8,8 Rest Paused

    Skull Crushers: Warmup with 55X20, 65X15. 85X12,8,6 Rest Paused

    Pullups: Warmup 3X8 Bodyweight. BW+10lbsX8,6,6 Rest Paused

    Deadlifts: Warmup 185X10, 225X10. 265X20 Straight Set

    Stretch
    you may be resting too long between sets or not going strictly to failure. i train dc and there is no possible way that if taken to absolute failure youd only lose 2 reps on the next set with only 15 seconds break. flat bench is not usually done dc, deadlifts dont incorporate the 20 rep widow maker. you may be implementing dc techniques but you are not training dc style. this may read as being a tool but im not. just puttin in my 2 cent
  15. Registered User
    Jeff5886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    7412

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    you may be resting too long between sets or not going strictly to failure. i train dc and there is no possible way that if taken to absolute failure youd only lose 2 reps on the next set with only 15 seconds break. flat bench is not usually done dc, deadlifts dont incorporate the 20 rep widow maker. you may be implementing dc techniques but you are not training dc style. this may read as being a tool but im not. just puttin in my 2 cent
    This.
  16. Registered User
    mxer657's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    478

    nice job man and sweet celebrity shot
  17. Registered User
    dropshot001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    117

    good work!
  18. Registered User
    v1hyp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    87580

    You really need to give DC more than 2 weeks to see anything.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:41 AM
  3. Mariusz pudzanowski Training Pics
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:17 PM
  4. Real Training Pics
    By Jag in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in