6 weeks out pics to the USA!!
- 06-21-2010, 03:52 PM
- 06-21-2010, 03:54 PM
- 06-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Nice double bi.. Last shot looks solid too. Keep it upNTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
06-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Lightweight? LMFAO bwahahaha. Id give my left nut to be that big.
I like the 4th pic down, your shoulders look huge and it really emphasises your v taper
06-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Pretty good there , hey since your my height , i was just wondering what size is your arms, if you dont mind saying it, just to give me and ideal of size arms for me lol thanks buddy and good luck .
06-21-2010, 09:27 PM
You look like you have plenty of time to nail it right, just don't peak a week early
06-22-2010, 01:55 AM
you are the biggest 160lbs i have ever fuggin seen dude! nice work. your back looks incredibly wide, which im quite jealous of. i cant get my back wider to save my life.
06-22-2010, 09:19 AM
thanks everyone for the encouragement...Barloute my arms measure just under 16 1/2 cold...
There will be alot of great guys there and it will be a fun contest...I just have to keep my sanity!!!
06-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks saxon, thats about what i figure if i could get around 16 inch i would be happy , well keep working hard buddy , I am sure you will do good and keep us posting on how you did, good luck.
06-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xink in forum PicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:50 AM
- By SDNewbie93 in forum PicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-18-2009, 01:47 AM
- By KrunkChris in forum PicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:03 PM
- By yosahab in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:46 PM
- By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 31Last Post: 06-01-2006, 07:53 PM