Bikini shoot in 4 weeks. Yikes! - AnabolicMinds.com

Bikini shoot in 4 weeks. Yikes!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  134 lbs.

Bikini shoot in 4 weeks. Yikes!

The first pic (out of the 3) I just took, I'm currently 5'7" 134 lbs. In the 2nd two pics I was 127, they're from a few months ago. I know I'm not some ripped badass lol but I do take working out and diet seriously. I'm usually a diet champ but the second I have some type of pressure to lose weight (such as this photo shoot) I stress and overeat. SOOO I was wondering if anyone had any advice/appetite suppressant suggestions? My goal is to drop 10 lbs in 4 weeks, putting me at 124. I heard Lean EFX would put my over-eating in serious check so I might give that a shot... Thanks for reading, hope to get suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Not sure of your take on an EC (Ephedra/Caffeine) stack.
    Truth
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

If you're open to new things, you might consider giving Recreate a try, quite a few ladies here have enjoyed success with it.

Also, check the female fitness part of the forum, some very knowledgeable ladies post in there:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/

Can a female take Recreate?

2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Good luck. I'm sure you know all the things about using fiber to help keep you full and the copious amounts of water up until the last couple days to help dry you out. Chromium may be able to help if you get sugar cravings or a sweet tooth.

I'm sure you can get back to pics 2 & 3 in no time flat. Heck, if anything you know what it takes to get there this time and it should be that much easier.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  134 lbs.

thanks for the feedback! I didn't think anywhere sold ephedra? is it kinda dangerous? I'll check out Recrete too..
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Hahaha I just feel like this girl is going to get swarmed by testosterone raging dudes.

Good luck on your goals
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella86 View Post
    thanks for the feedback! I didn't think anywhere sold ephedra? is it kinda dangerous?
    Ephedra is still sold, it just can't be sold as a dietary supplement. Ephedra is currently sold in OTC bronchiodialators like Primatene and Bronkaid. That plus a little caffeine and some baby aspirin and you've got yourself an effective, low cost, weight management solution.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  134 lbs.

does the EC stack just give you tons of energy or does it suppress appetite?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Both and it also stimulates fat loss.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Both x10
    Truth
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

EC stack all the way!
  12. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

When you make your choices, be sure to do your research, theres plenty of info here at am.com and google is your friend, really do a little reading before you embark on trying something new and be aware that eca stack can/may cause jitters, insomnia, elevated blood pressure and possible headaches and withdrawal symptoms upon cessation. Just for the record.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Hahaha I just feel like this girl is going to get swarmed by testosterone raging dudes.
    well thats why i checked the thread out...

and i got to see a fine looking lady in undies....which = success!

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post

Haha i can definitely tell she knows what shes doing, and busts her ass in the process. She should probably be giving us guys some diet advice lol
    Truth
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

alright i know this is gonna sound crazy and im gonna get bashed for it but i guarentee it will work. take some x go to a club and party, make sure to drink alot of water. I can guarentee you that if you do this 2 days straight you will lose at least 5lbs. probably more. I kno this from experience.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Agreed go with a eca stack.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  134 lbs.

I've been on asthma meds most of my life (currently only taking inhaler when I need it), so I'm not sure if the EC stack would be safe..?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

I've been on asthma meds most of my life (currently only taking inhaler when I need it), so I'm not sure if the EC stack would be safe..?
    The ephedrine is in an asthma "medicine" so if anything it will make it easier for you to breath, although the inhaler should be used when emergencies arise.
    Truth
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

jherman08 is correct thou,you will be able to breath better in turn will let you push it harder on your cardio.I also have asthma and i use eca.It helps a lot with cardio as i do no less then 90 mins every day while i am cutting. But if you are worried about just don't take anything and if you feel you are getting hungry just start chugging some water down.I know it is hard but by the look of your pics you seem like someone who works out and has a good diet.Just hit the treadmill hard or go on a nice long jog everyday and you should drop the weight.
  20. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why would you desire to loose any more weight? At 5'7" 125lbs your upper body has very little size to loose before you will look too skinny. You are at an ideal weight.

The use of ephedrine will only increase any disproportion in upper to lower mass proportions as it is a beta agonist which means it will very likely leave any fat in your lower body (stubborn area for women) just as is and further reduce the size of your upper.

Personally I would advise you to lift weights and not thin out any more than you already are. The increased mtabolism from resistance training will allow you to shead additional body fat without much effort, and add a fullness to your physique that will flatter your already wonderful shape...and by all means stay away from ephedrine.
  21. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Why would you desire to loose any more weight? At 5'7" 125lbs your upper body has very little size to loose before you will look too skinny. You are at an ideal weight.

The use of ephedrine will only increase any disproportion in upper to lower mass proportions as it is a beta agonist which means it will very likely leave any fat in your lower body (stubborn area for women) just as is and further reduce the size of your upper.

Personally I would advise you to lift weights and not thin out any more than you already are. The increased mtabolism from resistance training will allow you to shead additional body fat without much effort, and add a fullness to your physique that will flatter your already wonder shape...and by all means stay away from ephedrine.
    THIS...

And...

Eat a cheeseburger.
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Personally I would advise you to lift weights and not thin out any more than you already are. The increased mtabolism from resistance training will allow you to shead additional body fat without much effort, and add a fullness to your physique that will flatter your already wonder shape...and by all means stay away from ephedrine.
    By no means am i going against your advice, but she has very little time if i understand correctly. 4 weeks of resistance training may not be enough time to "naturally" become satisfied with her body. The only reason i suggest a little ephedrine is because it is career related from what i understand. If other girls are stacking clen and ephedrine, she will be at a disadvantage and when it comes to that kind of industry im sure the ones with the "diet coach" pushing clen and ephedrine at 4x doses come out on top in the short run. Is there a product you do recommend that might give her a push? I'm sure shed like some product examples.
    Truth
  23. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    By no means am i going against your advice, but she has very little time if i understand correctly. 4 weeks of resistance training may not be enough time to "naturally" become satisfied with her body. The only reason i suggest a little ephedrine is because it is career related from what i understand. If other girls are stacking clen and ephedrine, she will be at a disadvantage and when it comes to that kind of industry im sure the ones with the "diet coach" pushing clen and ephedrine at 4x doses come out on top in the short run. Is there a product you do recommend that might give her a push? I'm sure shed like some product examples.
    Whatever the other girls use or don't use is of no matter to her physique.

I cannot understand what ephedrine and career related is pertaining to.

The use of ephedrine will do as I stated. Not to mention the decreased appetite will only further that condition.

If she is looking for the "emaciated-skinny-fat-look" then she will achieve it with those tactics.

If I would recommend anything it would be a Yohimbine containing prodcut. I think Leviathan is an example...at least that is what comes to mind.

EDIT: Leviathan Reloaded is BUY 1, GET 1 FREE!!!

...or like product.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post

WIN!

EC is good, check out OEP as well.
  25. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Other options besides Ephedrine:

USPLabs' OxyElite

or

The Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro)

or

Xtreme Cut Stack (Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme)

But stay away from ephedrine.
  26. Banned

Sweet, a girl!

125lbs looks good on you. Keep us updated with pics
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

I cannot understand what ephedrine and career related is pertaining to.
    When it comes to careers people do what it takes to succeed. If you want to be a pro body builder I guarantee most started steroids around 17. And if you have a reputable "trainer" and are serious about becoming pro the trainer isnt going to persuade him away from steroids because hes only 17.
    Truth
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'll co-sign to Oxyelite or Recreate. I don't think EC is necessary at this point.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Banned

OEP + Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme

Burn the house down. And listen to David, he knows what he's talking about.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'll co-sign to Oxyelite or Recreate. I don't think EC is necessary at this point.
    nice suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    OEP + Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme

Burn the house down. And listen to David, he knows what he's talking about.
    EC isnt good but stacking 3 of the "most potent" diet pills are? Im confused...
    Truth
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  134 lbs.

Just signed on, thanks for all of the suggestions! I am lifting weigts, I agree that 124 is pretty skinny but that's what they want. I'd be happy even just losing 7lbs and being back to where I was in the 2nd two pics (127), I do think the resistance training will really help me out, I just wanted a little "boost" for this deadline. It's silly but for some reason the pressure really does get to me. Plus I'm staying at my parents right now which doesnt help (diet wise)... I just gotta get back into the right mindset.
  32. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

When it comes to careers people do what it takes to succeed. If you want to be a pro body builder I guarantee most started steroids around 17. And if you have a reputable "trainer" and are serious about becoming pro the trainer isnt going to persuade him away from steroids because hes only 17.

EC isnt good but stacking 3 of the "most potent" diet pills are? Im confused...
    But what you are not getting is that in this case ephedrine is NOT the way to succeed.

Ephedrine is a beta agonist that when used in this manner will actually cause her body to retain body fat where a woman wants to lose it most by causing her alpha receptors to become resistant.

In laymen terms - alpha adipose receptors are primarily/dominant in the hips, ass and thighs of woman (and some men) and become resistant by a negative feedback mechanism promoted by the use of beta receptor agonists like ephedrine.

Advanced Fat Loss Discussion (alpha/beta receptors)

Below is a quote (editted) from an article I was reading that best discribes what I wanted to discuss.

"Ephedrine stimulates all three beta-receptors. Beta-1 sends fat-mobilisation signals to the fat-cells. Beta-2 and 3 signal the mitochondria to use more fatty acids to produce heat. With this beta-team responding to ephedrine, fat gets burnt.

However, the alpha receptor is not ephedrine-cooperative. As nutrionist-cum-bodybuilder Dan Duchane says, "You'd think ephedrine would mobilise lower-body fat, but in real life, things just don't work out so neatly.'' The problem: lower-body fat has nine times alphas as compared to betas. That's why, the hips and thighs remain plump, grudgingly conceding just a few millimetres. In fact, consuming ephedrine has a reverse effect on the alpha receptors. When the hormones stimulate the alpha, it digs its heels in. Result: the fat cells block the fatty-acid mobilisation out of the cells. Simultaneously, noradrenaline generation from the nerve-endings reduces and this lowers body temperature.

Can this picture get worse? Yes. An ultra low-calorie diet increases the number of alpha receptors and reduces noradrenaline levels. To stem the alpha receptors' stubborn response, an alpha-blocker called yohimbine is given. So, in effect, the person who wants instant weight-loss ends up taking ephedrine, an agonist (stimulator) and yohimbine, an antagonist (blocker)!"
    The take home message is that supplementation with ephedrine is not adviseable in this situation when there are a plethora of more effcient and effective means of achieving her goals.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

get some helios.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    get some helios.
    Bikini shoot and needle marks wont mix too well unless Jay Cutler is holding her on his shoulder
    Truth
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I'm supporting the Oxyelite and Recreate suggestion.

Side note, you look better at 134 imo. But if that's what they want (124lbs), give it to em'. Good luck
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    go with Oxyelite pro. its a good appetite suppressant and gives you tons of energy.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Only advice I have is find another career... If that's too 'big' then my vision needs to be checked. You're at a very healthy and attractive weight but to each their own, I guess. Quick weight loss without a muscle sparing agent in that short time will most likely yeild more poundage loss of muscle than fat, imho.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

However, if curbing your appetite is something you're looking for, i've had success with Oxypro and Black Cat. You can also throw down a zero carb energy drink every now and again if you're just wanting to fight random cravings that won't go away.
  39. New Member

You look better at your current weight, then you did at 127.

I dont see where theres 10 lbs to lose unless its muscle.
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Out of all the suggestions given thus far, I would co-opt on only one: ReCreate. The reason being that all the other suggestions - including the other product my company makes, Oxy Elite Pro - contain potent andrenergic agonists that may pose significant contraindications with your current prescription bronchodilator.

The recreational use of an adrenergic agonist in conjunction with a prescription bronchodilator - in particular, one that binds as tightly to all three adrenergic receptor subtypes as ephedrine - is not advised. Chronic administration of sympathomimetics for the purpose of bronchodilation already comes associated with its own side effects - namely, downregulation of the beta-adrenergic receptor subtype in particular, leading to insensitivity to parasympathetic/sympathomimetic activation - but the recreational addition of a potent stimulant could by all means potentiate these negative effects.

The minute this woman related she takes a prescription bronchodilator, everybody should have taken a step back before suggesting ephedrine: would you, in turn, suggest that an individual on medication for hypothyroidism recreationally supplement with synthetic triiodothyronine (T3) as means to lose fat? I would certainly hope not.

Bella, if you require either dietary or supplement assistance, please let me know. I would be more than willing to construct a supplement program for you that preferably does not involve the use of nervous system-stimulation (even a product as mild as ReCreate), and focuses instead on both local and systemic means to push your body in state of preferred oxidative (fat burning - i.e., beta-oxidation) as opposed to glycolytic (glucose - i.e., carbohydrates) energy use during your workouts.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Racing Heartbeat = Yikes
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 02:01 AM
  2. Jessic Biel Sexy Bikini Photos "gq Shoot"
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 10:19 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 03:17 AM