Back in the gym

JoeFrancis

Awards
Ive been hitting the gym hard again for the past month.. Trying to put on around 10lbs of muscle.. Can anyone estimate my bf% thanks

6'1

Attachments

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You got big arms for the height and weight you are. I would say around 10 percent.

JoeFrancis

Awards
You got big arms for the height and weight you are. I would say around 10 percent.
You think so? I've always thought my arms were small.. And I'm slacking on my lower body, I have small legs...

Haven't started on supplements yet either

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
your arms look huge for 156lbs. could be cause your waist is so small though. small waist = bigger looking arms.

JoeFrancis

Awards
your arms look huge for 156lbs. could be cause your waist is so small though. small waist = bigger looking arms.
yeah but the weight says it all... With a shirt on I do not look as big. Sucks being so small

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
gotta agree with 10-11% either way perfect level to start a bulk!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So not true, I got a 28 inch waist, my arms should look huge!!! Maybe they do to other people, but I dont see it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
9-12, I would start a long clean bulk and hit those legs like you're trying to break em. Lookin good for 156 for sure.

IamChr1s

Awards
Very strange. I am 6'1 180 and I look VERY similar to you despite being 25lbs heavier.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would go to your gym if u go to one and get it tested. i got mine and i thought i was around 12 and they did a 6 point skin fold test and i was 7. its hard to see in pics cause i may hold your fat in places pictures do not show. i hold mine in my stomach so i thought i was more

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
So not true, I got a 28 inch waist, my arms should look huge!!! Maybe they do to other people, but I dont see it.
eh, everyone sees themselves differently compared to how others see them. i dont think i have big arms either, but according to others i do. your avatar pic makes ya look like ya have formidable guns dude!