Got bored so here are my pics

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
there's a bunch....and yes I know I look like im 15 but im 21.
anway the first 5 pics are about a year ago when I was at somewhere around 140lb. The next one is me at 150 and the last few are me at 160 and as a bonus you get the last one of me at 130 over a year and a half ago. Please keep your laughter to a minimum on that one

quick note...pic #6 is after a chest workout so I've got a bit of a pump

Attachments

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
I'll try and get some more up there of the same poses as the pics of me at 140 for more of a comparison

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
LOL!, I always pictured you as looking similar to your avatar. I wonder if people see mine and imagine me that way. :D

You've got a good base. Lean BM, with much potential to grow with the years ahead of you. I only wish when I was 21 I knew what I now know.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL!, I always pictured you as looking similar to your avatar. I wonder if people see mine and imagine me that way. :D
i always pictured you looking like your avatar also...lol

You got a great base man, real lean and muscular. The improvement you've made is amazing, what are your stats now?

P.S. grow some facial hair or something...heh j/k :D

P.P.S. cuffs-better people wonder if you look like YOUR avatar, that people think i look like me, that'd suck, lol.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blaze, you really don't look like Sung Hi Lee drinking milk? :(

:D :saw:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Blaze, you really don't look like Sung Hi Lee drinking milk? :(

:D :saw:
Oh ****........umm Blaze just forget about that PM with my number and the sausage pic then :eek: :D :D

Kmac, looking good, definitely lean and have a great potential for some mass :)

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
Yeh shoulders have been a weak point for me. i tore a rotator cuff last year so i've been playing catch up with them.

stats:
5'9
162ish - its fluctuates
chest - 43"
bis - 15.5"
legs - 22.5"
calves - 14.5"
waist - 31"

squat - 305x4
deadlift - 295x3
bench - 245x3

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yeh shoulders have been a weak point for me. i tore a rotator cuff last year so i've been playing catch up with them.
Dude, I know what that's like. I tore mine during a charity football game with the Raider/49er combo team about 10 years ago. My shoulder recovered okay, but I still experience pain if I don't warm up enough, or go heavy on bench.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
yeh i have to warm up big time before my workouts or I can't lift. luckily it hasn't limited the weight i can use so far but it still cuts some workouts short every now and then

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From one IA trainee to the next- looking good!
We will get there!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yeh i have to warm up big time before my workouts or I can't lift. luckily it hasn't limited the weight i can use so far but it still cuts some workouts short every now and then

Hey bro, I used to have really bad problems with my rotator cuffs, especially on chest day when I benched, for some reason it never messed up when working delts though.....anyways, right before I do bench or shoulders, etc. I always do some really light rotator cuff work. Someone actually helped me with it last year from this board, can't remember who though...

But now I don't have the least bit of problems now that my cuffs are in supreme shape. If you want some excercise ideas for them, PM me and I'll help you out...

Also, you definately got a good base there....now just eat like a mutha and let IA steer you in the right direction..... ;)

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks guys....
Jergo, my cuffs are in better if not the best shape ever since doing the warm up work before chest and shoulder days.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I gotta come down to Huntington to create a rumble, eh? ;)

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think kmac looks a lot like Pat Arnold??

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Easily tell which muscles are far ahead of everything else, Chest/Biceps.

Your able to roll your shoulder blades giving the illusion of having big traps but from your rear double bi, and relaxed shot I can tell they aren't up to par with your chest/bi's.

Great work so far though.