170lbs 5'11" critique/suggestions please.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Looking for comments, critique, suggestions etc.. Most likely do a lean bulk beginning end of this summer through april of next year and try to put on 20-25lbs or so. These pics are after a semi-cut from 180lbs at maybe 10-11% b/f. Not sure of b/f now i'd guess 9%. Arms are 14.5" would like 16".. waist is 30" :lol:

By null at 2010-05-20

By null at 2010-05-20

By null at 2010-05-20

By null at 2010-05-20

By null at 2010-05-20

By null at 2010-05-20

By null at 2010-05-20

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Less concern about just your upper body. There's a conspicuous lack of thigh shots in there.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Less concern about just your upper body. There's a conspicuous lack of thigh shots in there.
**** forgot all about it.. one minute.. definately not ashamed of the legs though :lol:

* edited to include legs/calves

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
pretty ripped man. your shoulders look amazing. really nice V too. your arms look a good bit bigger than 14.5".

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
pretty ripped man. your shoulders look amazing. really nice V too. your arms look a good bit bigger than 14.5".
Interesting you note shoulders.. I only work them every other week or so and pretty light. They give me issues when I do my chest workouts quite often.

I'll have to measure arms again in a few days.. ideally over the next bulk period I'll gain 20-25lbs and add 1-2" to arms and chest.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i say shoulders, i really mean your delts. really good definition between your medial delt and your arms. also, your rear delts are well defined. i think a lot of people forget to work the rear delts cause ya cant see them as much, but they make a huge difference in the way your overall shoulders/delts look.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting you note shoulders.. I only work them every other week or so and pretty light. They give me issues when I do my chest workouts quite often.
I'm like you when it comes to shoulders. I do shoulders once a week.. and by once a week, I mean I one set a week for them lol. I'm very satisfied with the way they look. Always have had nice shoulders since I was young and never had to work for them out. I have some friends that work out shoulders intensely and can't get that round cup over the bicep.

Looking good dude. Wish I had the patience to run a lean bulk as long as you plan to about 8 months. I have no motivation to work out for long term progress at this point in my life. I'm only motivated to be in the gym when trying to gain 15 pounds in 2 months time lol.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
looks good id say back and upper chest needs work as far as size and legs could be bigger but thats the same for everyone

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback everyone.

This fall/winter should be interesting in the goal to break 200lb mark. I know I won't be able to keep bodyfat as low but cutting is easy as hell for me and I'm sure 200lbs at 11-12% will easily be 180-185 at 9% with about a month of work.

foland

Awards
Looks like your doing everything right all i would try to focus on a little more is the chest to make it pop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mperkins Cycle Logs 12
Training Forum 41
Bulking 5
rob561 Pics 80
swanee609 Pics 2