my pics

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You look bigger than 160, ripped and ready for summer.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
nope 160 is the goal havent been able to get their and stay their indefinitely, mainly due to me falling off routine and correct diet during the winter. gotta get that mass on!!! these pics are actually a few months ago however. i will post new pics of my upcoming superone+ m1,4diol cycle as it progresses thanks for the compliments fellas

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i got a funny feelin ima hit that 160 mark this time, baby!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how tall are you? and how far are you from 160

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
looking lean! :)

Size will come with time and calories, and hopefully not at the expense of bodyfat. ;)

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
only 5'6" always 7 or 8 pounds below 160. i have touched the 160 mark in the past, but havent been able to keep it. however i am this time

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
lower is nothing to brag about, but havent got any complaints either. always been a lil smaller in the legs though.

Big AJ

Awards
Bro. lookin' good at 160, keep up the good work. How's the lower half?

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
thanks. lower is nothing to brag about, but havent got any complaints either. always been a lil smaller in the legs though.

Big AJ

Awards
thanks. lower is nothing to brag about, but havent got any complaints either. always been a lil smaller in the legs though.
I've been squatting for a couple years now pretty heavy. My legs are divided into 2 seperate days. Tues., I focus on Quads (BB Squats, Leg Press) & Thurs. (Stiff Leg Deadlifts, Good Mornings, Hamstring Curls) As you can see, I hit both parts intensively.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
abs looked shredded...as a recovering 'fat guy' i've never had abs and i want them bad. i guess i just need to keep cutting fat...