16 week Cut Results

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
It's not to show off because I did slack a lot around my diet still..but managed to get some great results following lowER carb diet, just found out that my diet wasnt LOW carb at all yesterday lol

I found out that LOW carb is lower than 60 carbs a day...and i was deff taking in at least double that amount and thought I was doing good =P

Training: Huge in a Hurry (Get Big Routine by Chad Waterbury) ...no ...no cardio :(
Supplements: NutraPro and OxyElite Pro.
Diet: Moderate Carb(not really counting, just lowered what I was taking in by like 500% lol) High in good fats.
Drinking: Water and alcohol on weekends only
Cheat Meal: On Weekends but still not going wild over them. Mostly buffet and then i'd only eat meat.

Oh well...just posting this to motivate me to post more results soon and I'm looking for any help I could get to help me lower my bodyfat percentage, I have never had abs in my life...it's a life goal for me, so please guys...I need your help

I hope to lose a lot more bodyfat, I will incorporate some cardio in it starting today

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Dude thats nice results. You definitely dropped fat and it looks to me like you didnt really drop much muscle. You seem to be on the right track. As you mentioned yourself though, you werent doing much cardio and you were eating ~120g carbs daily. There is nothing wrong with that at all, let me just say that. But you could try some carb cycling.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Dude thats nice results. You definitely dropped fat and it looks to me like you didnt really drop much muscle. You seem to be on the right track. As you mentioned yourself though, you werent doing much cardio and you were eating ~120g carbs daily. There is nothing wrong with that at all, let me just say that. But you could try some carb cycling.
Thank you!! Your words honor me for I have great respect for you!!

And yeah my measurements dropped but not too much, so I guess that's a good thing. But yeah i'm going to try carb cycling, but there are so many "tweaked versions" out there, what do you recommend??

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Looking good (no homo:) )

Its all about experimenting. All our body's react differently.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Looking good (no homo:) )

Its all about experimenting. All our body's react differently.
All about experimenting, huh? Are you sure no homo? :lol:

OP - I personally thrive on a 2 day, less than 30g carbs, third day carb up (~200g) when cutting. Now those 2 days of less than 30g carbs means just veggies, maybe a little cheese. You even have to watch if your meats are cured with anything as this will add to the carb count. :fing02:

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
All about experimenting, huh? Are you sure no homo? :lol:

OP - I personally thrive on a 2 day, less than 30g carbs, third day carb up (~200g) when cutting. Now those 2 days of less than 30g carbs means just veggies, maybe a little cheese. You even have to watch if your meats are cured with anything as this will add to the carb count. :fing02:
Wow! 30g, then 200g, sounds extreme. Don't want to keep bugging you with these questions but...is that better then keeping a constant? How would one move towards recomp??

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Wow! 30g, then 200g, sounds extreme. Don't want to keep bugging you with these questions but...is that better then keeping a constant? How would one move towards recomp??
As lonewolf said, you gotta find what works for you.

A <30g carb diet for me looks like:
8am - Isolate whey protein + 6 egg whites + 2 slices cheese
10am - Grilled turkey burger with tobasco sauce (no bun)
12pm - Grilled chicken over lettuce (no dressing)
2pm - 2 tbls natural pb
4pm - Chef salad, no dressing, with cold cuts (not cured meats or flavored meats)
6pm - Tuna sashimi or steak or chicken
(Plus PWO shake and pre-bed casein)

A 180-200g carb diet looks like:
8am - Peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole grain bread + 4 egg whites + 2 slices cheese
10am - Whey protein shake
12pm - Whole wheat bagel with cheese and lunch meat
2pm - Whole grain rice with chicken
4pm - Tuna sandwich on 8 grain whole wheat bread or bagel
6pm - Whole grain pasta with meat

Might throw in some quik carb if you really want to hit that 200g mark but if you are cutting then that carb up day should be enough for a re-feed. I like to hit a depletion workout morning of carb up day on an empty stomach. You feel like death but the re-feed leaves you swole.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
As lonewolf said, you gotta find what works for you.

A <30g carb diet for me looks like:
8am - Isolate whey protein + 6 egg whites + 2 slices cheese
10am - Grilled turkey burger with tobasco sauce (no bun)
12pm - Grilled chicken over lettuce (no dressing)
2pm - 2 tbls natural pb
4pm - Chef salad, no dressing, with cold cuts (not cured meats or flavored meats)
6pm - Tuna sashimi or steak or chicken

A 180-200g carb diet looks like:
8am - Peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole grain bread + 4 egg whites + 2 slices cheese
10am - Whey protein shake
12pm - Whole wheat bagel with cheese and lunch meat
2pm - Whole grain rice with chicken
4pm - Tuna sandwich on 8 grain whole wheat bread or bagel
6pm - Whole grain pasta with meat

Might throw in some quik carb if you really want to hit that 200g mark but if you are cutting then that carb up day should be enough for a re-feed. I like to hit a depletion workout morning of carb up day on an empty stomach. You feel like death but the re-feed leaves you swole.
how much whey isolate are you using in the 8am <30gday> carb meal? and same thing for the 10am <200g day> meal.

Might be looking to try something similar. What's your protein intake like per day on that diet?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Very nice results!

I'm currently experimenting with 3 low carb days and then carb up on the 4th day while taking clen at the same time.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
how much whey isolate are you using in the 8am <30gday> carb meal? and same thing for the 10am <200g day> meal.

Might be looking to try something similar. What's your protein intake like per day on that diet?
On both days I get 180g protein. Remember this is a cut cycle so 180g is sufficient for me (I weight about 180lbs.) I also do a fasted depletion workout the morning of carb up days.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
On both days I get 180g protein. Remember this is a cut cycle so 180g is sufficient for me (I weight about 180lbs.) I also do a fasted depletion workout the morning of carb up days.
Thanks I was just curious to the amount of protein because i've been reading on a few different low carb designs (each sooo different). thanks for the response.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I was just curious to the amount of protein because i've been reading on a few different low carb designs (each sooo different). thanks for the response.
No doubt. Like I said 180g if fine to stay anti-catabolic on a cut. For bulking this fall the diet will be twice the number of calories probly and double the protein aswell.