1 year 3 months Progress. 145-203lbs.

animal00043

Awards
Well i guess i will post some of my pictures on here and see what you all think i suppose.

I started going to the gym on february 20th 2009. Today it is May 12th, 2010. Just a few months over 1 year.

i started going to the gym at 145lbs. Here i am now at 203.5lbs at around 7.5% BF. I hold my bf in my lower tummy, i dont want abs, my girl likes the bigger bulker looks. Also i hold a lot of bf in my glutes, i got a big butt, genetically ha.

Im sure you can tell the before and after pictures.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, good work. Interested to know what your routine is, you have good shoulder and tricep development.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro - awesome job. Very impressive results for 1 year. You are no where near 7.5% bf though, closer to 20+%, but who the hell cares. If you dont want abs and want to bulk then I'd never worry about getting lower than 10-15%.

vadox6466

Hey bro - awesome job. Very impressive results for 1 year. You are no where near 7.5% bf though, closer to 20+%, but who the hell cares. If you dont want abs and want to bulk then I'd never worry about getting lower than 10-15%.
No way he's at 20%. He's hovering around 10% -- definitely not 7.5%, but not over 11% either.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
No way he's at 20%. He's hovering around 10% -- definitely not 7.5%, but not over 11% either.
Maybe cause of blurry photos 15%, definitely not lower. I'm not bashing - i'm actually shocked at what amazing progress he has made. I'm mean really astonishing. Google visual bodyfat tho and you'll get the idea.

animal00043

Awards
Hey guys, Thanks for all the compliments. I got the BF done by calipers. I only hold fat in my lower tummy and glutes. I realistically, if the bf was done in water or correctly measured professionaly, i would say im around 10-12%. I actually weighed myself today and i am 213lbs. I am not 15%, BUT then again, haha, i dont care and neither does my girl so its all good.

Shoulders have been one of my biggest improvements as well as triceps.

Thanks for the rep crazychemist!

booya123

Awards
great progress! is that all natural? if not what did you use and what kinda routine are you using.

animal00043

Awards
No it is not all natural. I have run a few cycles. Test enth as base, did some fina, i have a log up in here on my tren ace run that was done a few weeks back. I have done anadrol as well, looking into some dbol and masteron and maybe some deca for the future.

Routine, ahh one body part a day, high concentration, isolation sets. No supersets.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice progress! Much bulkier. I have calipers of my
own and have checked my bf many times and let me tell you, depending on how you do things can give you dramatically different numbers. So take what that guy told you with a grain of salt. Those of us who have actually been a real 12% or below can all tell you that your way too soft everywhere( arms, chest, shoulders, stomach) to be near 12. Your about 17-19 %. Not trying to bash you bro it's just a pet peve of mine when people claim to be shredded without putting the dieting work to get there. Anyways, keep up the good work. You will be 220 in no time.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Amazing job in a year!!!!! But, I would say between 14-16 percent body fat. When you get to 10 and below, you start to see muscle fibers clearly.. But great job, keep it up; love those trcipes! can we see some wheels???

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
looks good for a year progress, bulky is the way to be, but like everyone else here has said, you're prob closer to 14-16% lol, im like 11% and im muchhh leaner, im also only 190 lbs tho lol

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Pffft, lean people suck.

Your tren ace run was fun to read along with. You got up there pretty high on your daily dosing of the stuff. Been experimenting with 75 - 125mg a day myself, no where near where you were at lol.

Anyhow, good work. You mentioned something about competing I believe in your other thread? What's the details of that?

n87

Awards
  • Established
Great progress in such short time! Good job. How much time off do you take between cycles? Inj cycles is the shnitz!

animal00043

Awards
In regards to the BF comments, i understand the capillers can be scarecely off most times ha, when he told me that i was very shocked. I always thought i was near 13% or so. But BF is not my concern at all.

In regards to the tren ace and test enth log i posted a few weeks ago, i am considering competing, sometime in the next 2-4 years depending on what happens to my body. I am excited to start seeing muscle maturity as i continue to lift and see if that grainy look comes out more than other when im fresh out of the gym. i have been telling myself i want to compete at 180lbs or higher, so i would probably need to bulk to at least 260 and sit at that for around a year and slowly peel off the fat and see whats left to work with for contest prep. No doubt i have a very long road that i am beginning on, but i guess i would still like to dream. Other than that i just do it for myself, love the feeling of being bulky, hate toned (no offense, just not my type ya know?) I like smaller petite girls, like my girl, and she tends to like the big bulked up guys, so we go together rather well.

In regards to the wheels, i have a blackberry bold 9700 and i plugged it into my macbook pro and it messed up my memory card that my pictures were stored on so i no longer have my progress pictures, i can take some new ones some time soon and upload them though.

In regards to my length off after a cycle. I usually run test enth for 16-20 weeks. I ran one last year with anadrol, I ran one this past srping with tren ace, very low amounts of test though, and im running one this winter with tren ace and possibly dbol or anadrol. So about 3-6 months offtime. During which i run nolva, clomid if i feel the need, letro for bloat gyno or estro or all actually ha, and i have been thinking of running IGF-1 during PCT as well. I also regularly run HCG through each cycle, and i also dont drink alcohol, never liked the stuff.

I love my triceps as well, my biceps are really starting to take their space up again and make my triceps seem not so monstrous.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the BF comments, i understand the capillers can be scarecely off most times ha, when he told me that i was very shocked. I always thought i was near 13% or so. But BF is not my concern at all.
I had you at 10-12%. Nice job regardless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 25
Pics 2
Pics 7
wbted23 Pics 13
Lotto Pics 6