Anabolic Diet so far...

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Well with a little help, i cycled Furuza-A along when starting the Anabolic Diet. Im currently in PCT. But I think the results of the Anabolic Diet really really helped lean me out. I went from 10% to about 7-8%. and ill be honest, i was really skeptical on this diet!! haha This is a MAN's life!!! I think more people should get into this AD diet.. or better to say, a LIFESTYLE! EAT YOUR FATS! :)

BEFORE

AFTER

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! The AD is indeed awesome. I am looking into the benefits of supplementing with DAA on the Anabolic Diet. I think there is a lot of potential.

hli1022

Awards
Well with a little help, i cycled Furuza-A along when starting the Anabolic Diet. Im currently in PCT. But I think the results of the Anabolic Diet really really helped lean me out. I went from 10% to about 7-8%. and ill be honest, i was really skeptical on this diet!! haha This is a MAN's life!!! I think more people should get into this AD diet.. or better to say, a LIFESTYLE! EAT YOUR FATS! :)

BEFORE

AFTER
nice work dude...i have always been kinda wary about eating full fat burgers and cheese.

after seeing your pics though, i would give it a second thought. i might supplement PP's new Testerone conversion factor-1. since the AD is mostly about ketosis and increasing your test levels.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
what was the timeline?
The cycle was only 4 weeks but Im currently still on the AD Diet.. and i dont plan on stopping! So far its been almost 6 weeks since ive started the AD Diet.

Thanks everyone! Its good to know that yall are supporting me :)

vadox6466

damn, good job bro! I'm currently sitting at approximately 10% BF (been doing a carb cycle for the past month and got down from 13%) and hoping to reach your current leanness in 4-6 weeks. Great work!

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I am cutting right now so that makes me wonder about that diet.

If I remember right the anabolic diet is basically like a keto diet except you do get carbs daily, however the only time you intake them is pre workout correct?

-James

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I am cutting right now so that makes me wonder about that diet.

If I remember right the anabolic diet is basically like a keto diet except you do get carbs daily, however the only time you intake them is pre workout correct?

-James
hey man! Well actually, no, you only have a carb up day every 5 or 7 days. But the rest of the week is under 30g of carbs. The diet says once you start, the first 14 days, you are not allowed to have a carb up day. But after that, you are meant to carb up for two days.. But I chose to just stick with one day... Every Friday for me. Goodluck on your cut dude. I've seen your cutting log! Pretty intense! Make sure you keep those bcaa coming in o prevent catabolism

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
damn, good job bro! I'm currently sitting at approximately 10% BF (been doing a carb cycle for the past month and got down from 13%) and hoping to reach your current leanness in 4-6 weeks. Great work!
Dude I was sitting around that bf %... And the ad diet brought it down fairly quick..Maybe give it a try? Thank you so much.

vadox6466

Dude I was sitting around that bf %... And the ad diet brought it down fairly quick..Maybe give it a try? Thank you so much.
I actually was going CKD last summer for about 6 weeks, which is fairly similar. Ended up hating it, as my body became super carb-sensitive and I essentially ended up gaining all the fat back that I lost and more in the month after I finished the diet.

:1244::1244::1244:

What are your plans going forward? Gonna try to get a little leaner? Or maintain/bulk? I think (from an aesthetic standpoint) you've got the perfect amount of mass, and might benefit from trying to get (and stay) even leaner -- maybe around 5%?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I actually was going CKD last summer for about 6 weeks, which is fairly similar. Ended up hating it, as my body became super carb-sensitive and I essentially ended up gaining all the fat back that I lost and more in the month after I finished the diet.

:1244::1244::1244:

What are your plans going forward? Gonna try to get a little leaner? Or maintain/bulk? I think (from an aesthetic standpoint) you've got the perfect amount of mass, and might benefit from trying to get (and stay) even leaner -- maybe around 5%?
im not too familiar with CKD but thats a bummer bro. What are you doing right now specifically?

My plans right now is to get a little leaner. Thank you dude! :) But pretty soon, i will try and add a bit more mass with minimal fat gain hopefully. I just love the AD diet and i plan on staying on it. :)

vadox6466

im not too familiar with CKD but thats a bummer bro. What are you doing right now specifically?

My plans right now is to get a little leaner. Thank you dude! :) But pretty soon, i will try and add a bit more mass with minimal fat gain hopefully. I just love the AD diet and i plan on staying on it. :)
I'm doing a 3 day carb cycle. I've done it before with tons of success, but kinda fell into the hype of CKD (which is the Cyclical Ketogenic Diet.. similar in many ways to AD) last year to my detriment. Lost some fat, but hated the carb ups and the wild fluctuations in weight that occurred after. Also, the crazy huge carb ups I was doing once a week (excess of 800g carbs in a day) meant that I would only look good for one or two days that week -- immediately before the carbup. Then, after the carb up I would gain a ****load of waterweight and all my cuts would disappear. :(

Current diet involves alternating between High, Low, and No carb days. High carb days ensure that my body doesn't become too carb sensitive, and refill glycogen stores, give energy needed for workouts, etc. It's outlined here

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm

and is the best diet I've ever found. LOL

Aitaronz

Awards
Well with a little help, i cycled Furuza-A along when starting the Anabolic Diet. Im currently in PCT. But I think the results of the Anabolic Diet really really helped lean me out. I went from 10% to about 7-8%. and ill be honest, i was really skeptical on this diet!!

First up, awesome results bro! I'm more than a little envious.

I've been on the AD for about 6 months now, and saw nothing like that. I went from 12-13% to about 10% reasonably quickly, but then just plateaued.

Were do you doing cardio, or was this just diet alone? Also, I know nothing about Furuza-A - how much can you attribute to that?

One thing I would suggest is getting your cholesterol levels checked after you've been on it a while. Mine were slightly higher than normal - nothing serious, but worth keeping an eye on.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
First up, awesome results bro! I'm more than a little envious.

I've been on the AD for about 6 months now, and saw nothing like that. I went from 12-13% to about 10% reasonably quickly, but then just plateaued.

Were do you doing cardio, or was this just diet alone? Also, I know nothing about Furuza-A - how much can you attribute to that?

One thing I would suggest is getting your cholesterol levels checked after you've been on it a while. Mine were slightly higher than normal - nothing serious, but worth keeping an eye on.
Hey, yea i do cardio twice aday. First in the morning in a fasted state with 20g total grams of bcaa for 35-45min, then later in the afternoon after i lift for 15min. Furuza A is a hormonal supplement but I believe it helped with retaining my muscle mass while going extra hard like 2 moderate intensity cardio sessions plus 1 HIIT training session everyday. Now that im done with Furuza, i lowered my cardio to just 2 sessions aday including 6days of lifting. Thanks for the heads up on the cholesterol! :)

Aitaronz

Awards
Holy crap. Well, that explains our different results! I do no cardio. Hmmm. Perhaps I should start. :p

With that much cardio, are you sure you can attribute your success to the AD? If I was doing 3 cardio sessions a day, including a HIIT session, I'd damn well expect great results, no matter what diet I used! Is that normal for you, or were you training for something in particular? Have you done this sort of cardio on any other diet - if so, how does the AD compare?

walugi

walugi

Awards
listerine.. the ultimate supplement

nice work man, you can really see the difference

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap. Well, that explains our different results! I do no cardio. Hmmm. Perhaps I should start. :p

With that much cardio, are you sure you can attribute your success to the AD? If I was doing 3 cardio sessions a day, including a HIIT session, I'd damn well expect great results, no matter what diet I used! Is that normal for you, or were you training for something in particular? Have you done this sort of cardio on any other diet - if so, how does the AD compare?

lol I can definitely say that the AD combined with the cardio was a serious fat incinerator! I usually do that much cardio.. so its a norm for me. I kind of enjoy it! i know i know im wierd ;) Ive done this style of training on other diets such as low carb, and tried even high carbs. Nothing has worked as good as the AD diet and the thing i like the most is that i dont get cravings! Now that makes or breaks a diet. AD is def a MANs diet!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
what exactly is the anabolic diet where can i find like a copy or details . u look great

rtm

rtm

Awards
Nice results.

With the amount of cardio you were doing, did you do the 1500 calorie version, or did you start with the 3000 calorie version?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Nice results.

With the amount of cardio you were doing, did you do the 1500 calorie version, or did you start with the 3000 calorie version?
I started with the calorie deficit routine. so about 1,650-2000 cal. Calories varied depending on my activity level throughout the day.

tbinnerarity

Awards
great results man. I should really look into this if i'm looking to cut down before summer then i'm guessing?