Anabolic Diet so far...

  1. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Wink Anabolic Diet so far...


    Well with a little help, i cycled Furuza-A along when starting the Anabolic Diet. Im currently in PCT. But I think the results of the Anabolic Diet really really helped lean me out. I went from 10% to about 7-8%. and ill be honest, i was really skeptical on this diet!! haha This is a MAN's life!!! I think more people should get into this AD diet.. or better to say, a LIFESTYLE! EAT YOUR FATS!

    BEFORE



    AFTER

  2. New Member
    SonicSWOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    14589
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    33.65%

    Nice work! The AD is indeed awesome. I am looking into the benefits of supplementing with DAA on the Anabolic Diet. I think there is a lot of potential.
  3. New Member
    hli1022's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    Well with a little help, i cycled Furuza-A along when starting the Anabolic Diet. Im currently in PCT. But I think the results of the Anabolic Diet really really helped lean me out. I went from 10% to about 7-8%. and ill be honest, i was really skeptical on this diet!! haha This is a MAN's life!!! I think more people should get into this AD diet.. or better to say, a LIFESTYLE! EAT YOUR FATS!

    BEFORE



    AFTER
    nice work dude...i have always been kinda wary about eating full fat burgers and cheese.

    after seeing your pics though, i would give it a second thought. i might supplement PP's new Testerone conversion factor-1. since the AD is mostly about ketosis and increasing your test levels.
    •   
       

  4. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    what was the timeline?
  5. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    what was the timeline?
    The cycle was only 4 weeks but Im currently still on the AD Diet.. and i dont plan on stopping! So far its been almost 6 weeks since ive started the AD Diet.

    Thanks everyone! Its good to know that yall are supporting me
  6. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    damn, good job bro! I'm currently sitting at approximately 10% BF (been doing a carb cycle for the past month and got down from 13%) and hoping to reach your current leanness in 4-6 weeks. Great work!
  7. New Member
    MarCn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    9%

    Good work!
  8. New Member
    bmcjames's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    489
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    43.98%

    Nice man, I am cutting right now so that makes me wonder about that diet.

    If I remember right the anabolic diet is basically like a keto diet except you do get carbs daily, however the only time you intake them is pre workout correct?

    -James
  9. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by bmcjames View Post
    Nice man, I am cutting right now so that makes me wonder about that diet.

    If I remember right the anabolic diet is basically like a keto diet except you do get carbs daily, however the only time you intake them is pre workout correct?

    -James
    hey man! Well actually, no, you only have a carb up day every 5 or 7 days. But the rest of the week is under 30g of carbs. The diet says once you start, the first 14 days, you are not allowed to have a carb up day. But after that, you are meant to carb up for two days.. But I chose to just stick with one day... Every Friday for me. Goodluck on your cut dude. I've seen your cutting log! Pretty intense! Make sure you keep those bcaa coming in o prevent catabolism
  10. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    damn, good job bro! I'm currently sitting at approximately 10% BF (been doing a carb cycle for the past month and got down from 13%) and hoping to reach your current leanness in 4-6 weeks. Great work!
    Dude I was sitting around that bf %... And the ad diet brought it down fairly quick..Maybe give it a try? Thank you so much.
  11. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    Dude I was sitting around that bf %... And the ad diet brought it down fairly quick..Maybe give it a try? Thank you so much.
    I actually was going CKD last summer for about 6 weeks, which is fairly similar. Ended up hating it, as my body became super carb-sensitive and I essentially ended up gaining all the fat back that I lost and more in the month after I finished the diet.



    What are your plans going forward? Gonna try to get a little leaner? Or maintain/bulk? I think (from an aesthetic standpoint) you've got the perfect amount of mass, and might benefit from trying to get (and stay) even leaner -- maybe around 5%?
  12. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    I actually was going CKD last summer for about 6 weeks, which is fairly similar. Ended up hating it, as my body became super carb-sensitive and I essentially ended up gaining all the fat back that I lost and more in the month after I finished the diet.



    What are your plans going forward? Gonna try to get a little leaner? Or maintain/bulk? I think (from an aesthetic standpoint) you've got the perfect amount of mass, and might benefit from trying to get (and stay) even leaner -- maybe around 5%?
    im not too familiar with CKD but thats a bummer bro. What are you doing right now specifically?

    My plans right now is to get a little leaner. Thank you dude! But pretty soon, i will try and add a bit more mass with minimal fat gain hopefully. I just love the AD diet and i plan on staying on it.
  13. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    im not too familiar with CKD but thats a bummer bro. What are you doing right now specifically?

    My plans right now is to get a little leaner. Thank you dude! But pretty soon, i will try and add a bit more mass with minimal fat gain hopefully. I just love the AD diet and i plan on staying on it.
    I'm doing a 3 day carb cycle. I've done it before with tons of success, but kinda fell into the hype of CKD (which is the Cyclical Ketogenic Diet.. similar in many ways to AD) last year to my detriment. Lost some fat, but hated the carb ups and the wild fluctuations in weight that occurred after. Also, the crazy huge carb ups I was doing once a week (excess of 800g carbs in a day) meant that I would only look good for one or two days that week -- immediately before the carbup. Then, after the carb up I would gain a ****load of waterweight and all my cuts would disappear.

    Current diet involves alternating between High, Low, and No carb days. High carb days ensure that my body doesn't become too carb sensitive, and refill glycogen stores, give energy needed for workouts, etc. It's outlined here

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm

    and is the best diet I've ever found. LOL
  14. New Member
    Aitaronz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    Well with a little help, i cycled Furuza-A along when starting the Anabolic Diet. Im currently in PCT. But I think the results of the Anabolic Diet really really helped lean me out. I went from 10% to about 7-8%. and ill be honest, i was really skeptical on this diet!!

    First up, awesome results bro! I'm more than a little envious.

    I've been on the AD for about 6 months now, and saw nothing like that. I went from 12-13% to about 10% reasonably quickly, but then just plateaued.

    Were do you doing cardio, or was this just diet alone? Also, I know nothing about Furuza-A - how much can you attribute to that?


    One thing I would suggest is getting your cholesterol levels checked after you've been on it a while. Mine were slightly higher than normal - nothing serious, but worth keeping an eye on.
  15. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitaronz View Post
    First up, awesome results bro! I'm more than a little envious.

    I've been on the AD for about 6 months now, and saw nothing like that. I went from 12-13% to about 10% reasonably quickly, but then just plateaued.

    Were do you doing cardio, or was this just diet alone? Also, I know nothing about Furuza-A - how much can you attribute to that?


    One thing I would suggest is getting your cholesterol levels checked after you've been on it a while. Mine were slightly higher than normal - nothing serious, but worth keeping an eye on.
    Hey, yea i do cardio twice aday. First in the morning in a fasted state with 20g total grams of bcaa for 35-45min, then later in the afternoon after i lift for 15min. Furuza A is a hormonal supplement but I believe it helped with retaining my muscle mass while going extra hard like 2 moderate intensity cardio sessions plus 1 HIIT training session everyday. Now that im done with Furuza, i lowered my cardio to just 2 sessions aday including 6days of lifting. Thanks for the heads up on the cholesterol!
  16. New Member
    Aitaronz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

    Holy crap. Well, that explains our different results! I do no cardio. Hmmm. Perhaps I should start. :P

    With that much cardio, are you sure you can attribute your success to the AD? If I was doing 3 cardio sessions a day, including a HIIT session, I'd damn well expect great results, no matter what diet I used! Is that normal for you, or were you training for something in particular? Have you done this sort of cardio on any other diet - if so, how does the AD compare?
  17. New Member
    walugi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    73.03%

    listerine.. the ultimate supplement

    nice work man, you can really see the difference
  18. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitaronz View Post
    Holy crap. Well, that explains our different results! I do no cardio. Hmmm. Perhaps I should start. :P

    With that much cardio, are you sure you can attribute your success to the AD? If I was doing 3 cardio sessions a day, including a HIIT session, I'd damn well expect great results, no matter what diet I used! Is that normal for you, or were you training for something in particular? Have you done this sort of cardio on any other diet - if so, how does the AD compare?

    lol I can definitely say that the AD combined with the cardio was a serious fat incinerator! I usually do that much cardio.. so its a norm for me. I kind of enjoy it! i know i know im wierd Ive done this style of training on other diets such as low carb, and tried even high carbs. Nothing has worked as good as the AD diet and the thing i like the most is that i dont get cravings! Now that makes or breaks a diet. AD is def a MANs diet!
  19. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    500
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    68.88%

    what exactly is the anabolic diet where can i find like a copy or details . u look great
  20. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    what exactly is the anabolic diet where can i find like a copy or details . u look great
    ill pm u
  21. New Member
    rtm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

    Nice results.

    With the amount of cardio you were doing, did you do the 1500 calorie version, or did you start with the 3000 calorie version?
  22. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by rtm View Post
    Nice results.

    With the amount of cardio you were doing, did you do the 1500 calorie version, or did you start with the 3000 calorie version?
    I started with the calorie deficit routine. so about 1,650-2000 cal. Calories varied depending on my activity level throughout the day.
  23. New Member
    tbinnerarity's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    34.84%

    great results man. I should really look into this if i'm looking to cut down before summer then i'm guessing?
  24. New Member
    AM360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%

    Anabolic Diet huh...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Pump on Anabolic Diet ?s
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 12:47 AM
  2. Anabolic diet/keto a good diet for me?
    By johnyq in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:31 PM
  3. Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help
    By dertynasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 06:15 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 03:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in