5'4" (175lbs) Trying to hit the 200+ club

hulkinslumber

Awards
As the title states I am 5'4" @ 175 and currently attempting to get to 200 + (solid) while maintaing decent cardio.

The last time I had my measurements done in December here is what they were at:

Arms: 12 3/4
Chest: 41
Waist: 32 1/4
Legs: 24 1/2

Right now I am doing this all natural, any suggestions would be appreciated. The picture I am posting below was taken back in February. I am going to try to get something more recent up soon.

Attachments

DB21

DB21

Awards
Yeah man, good luck. Looking good, you'll be sure to get your goal if you work hard.

risktaker

Awards
As the title states I am 5'4" @ 175 and currently attempting to get to 200 + (solid) while maintaing decent cardio.

Right now I am doing this all natural, any suggestions would be appreciated. The picture I am posting below was taken back in February. I am going to try to get something more recent up soon.
yeah raise your polosaturated and monosaturated fats for increase in natty test, that way you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time because on that pic, your just skinny fat. And look at pics of jose raymond, he's the same height as you so just look at his physique just to get an idea what 200 pounds of muscle looks like.

BARLOUTE

Awards
Hey , I dont understand how come you only have 12 3/4 of arms , on your picture you look at least as big as me, I am 5 foot 4 and 160 lbs, its kinda hard to believe your 175 lbs and just 12 3/4 arms . Maybe its because we dont see your arms side ways .

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i agree with ^. your arms look quite a bit bigger than 12 and 3/4 in.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
yea i agree arms should be bigger than 12.5. maybe do a side shot or back/biceps

Exposure

Exposure

Awards
Hey , I dont understand how come you only have 12 3/4 of arms , on your picture you look at least as big as me, I am 5 foot 4 and 160 lbs, its kinda hard to believe your 175 lbs and just 12 3/4 arms . Maybe its because we dont see your arms side ways .
Maybe he measured his forearm?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude not to be a downer or anything but I'm 5'8 185 lbs and think 200 is the max weight I should try for as anything over that won't look to good on a short frame. Appearance wise.. I don't think 200 would look good on a 5'4 frame. 200 for me I even feel like is pushing it unless I have a very low bf% with it. But that's just my opinion. I really believe height and weight go together to make a good looking physique in the real world. Bodybuilders might object to that and say only weight and bf% make a good physique but that's just bodybuilding as a sport.

BARLOUTE

Awards
I agree with chocolatemilk that 200 LBS would be way to much lol, You probably would have to take steroids like candy , 175 Lbs full of Muscle I think would be good enuff, well thats what i want lol

BARLOUTE

Awards
Yeah , it sound more like he mesure is forarms lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
yeah raise your polosaturated and monosaturated fats for increase in natty test, that way you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time because on that pic, your just skinny fat. And look at pics of jose raymond, he's the same height as you so just look at his physique just to get an idea what 200 pounds of muscle looks like.
Don't you think "skinny fat" is a little harsh? Skinny fat to me is someone who looks skinny in a t-shirt... doesn't work out... and everything just goes to sh*t when they get naked.

NapoleanComp

Awards
You don't look "skinny fat," and if your goal is to hit 200lbs, go for it.

From that picture, it looks like you should be hitting up some heavy deadlifts more often. We obviously can't see your back, but my upper shoulders/traps really bulked up when I started hitting heavy deads.

That's obviously just an assessment based on a front-only cell phone picture. Good luck achieving your goal.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
no bro, you are NOT skinny fat.. that is bs. You look like you have a good baseline physique to put mass on.

The only way 200lbs would be too big or too much is if it was 25 additional lbs of fat... i agree with napolean, if 200 is your goal then go for it. And you dont need AAS to get to that weight at a moderately lean bf, that is malarkey.. as a matter of fact, you short guys have an advatage IMO. You would be a beast at 200

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
how has anyone not questioned this?

HOW IN THE HELL DO U WEIGH THAT MUCH.. when i was around 180 my waist was that size i had you by 4 inches on chest and 5 inches on arms..

and i'm just under 5'10

where are you hiding the weight.. now i weigh less than you cause i'm cutting and i still have 4.5 inches on your arms.. 3.5 on your chest.. and i only weigh 172

i would just think at 5'4 you would be massive.. anyone else?

BARLOUTE

Awards
I agree 100% with you tumtum either he did not get the right mesurement or he is not 175 , cause I am 5 foot 4 and around 165 right now and my mesurement are much bigger then is, so its not really matching at all.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea now that I think about it I look bigger than him at 175.. he should look bigger than that. Oh well.. dude did his 1 post and probably not gettin in a 2nd one.. I notice alot of times people come in post a pic, and never show up again lol... doubt we'll ever figure it out.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
yeah at his height.. 5'4... he should be the equivalent of someone my size at about 220... aka a BEAST... not 12 inch guns

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is my goal 200 pounds.. well 190 actually.. I'm 5,5 with 15.5 inch arms.. I'm 171 now, but Im currently on dbol.. so far so great.. and getting leaner than bloat
whem he said 12 inch arms I was like WTF was he measuring??!

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
this is my goal 200 pounds.. well 190 actually.. I'm 5,5 with 15.5 inch arms.. I'm 171 now, but Im currently on dbol.. so far so great.. and getting leaner than bloat
whem he said 12 inch arms I was like WTF was he measuring??!
get ready for a "dbol only" flames... unless you're running something along with it.. which you should be.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why shoiuld i get dbol flames? proper pct and keep my diet in check I should keep my gains.. unless I'm misunderstanding your comment.

classic27

I am 5'9 175 and have 16 1/2 inch arms. Your measurements do not add up. You have to either be taller or weigh less.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
why shoiuld i get dbol flames? proper pct and keep my diet in check I should keep my gains.. unless I'm misunderstanding your comment.
because 90% of the general public are against dbol only.. just do a search and you'll see. but this isn't me calling you out. i've never tried the stuff so i wont tell you haha. if it works then give it hell bro

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I am 5'9 175 and have 16 1/2 inch arms. Your measurements do not add up. You have to either be taller or weigh less.
Not really. I'm 5'6" and 183 my arms are 16.25.
There is the off chance that he doesn't live for beach muscle and loves to squat. I know several dudes who weight 5lbs or so less than me but look huge compaired to me when we stand together.
They squat 305 I squat 455 so mass is held different.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
he'd have to be sporting 30 inch quads to pick up for the upper body slack.. lol

classic27

Not really. I'm 5'6" and 183 my arms are 16.25.
There is the off chance that he doesn't live for beach muscle and loves to squat. I know several dudes who weight 5lbs or so less than me but look huge compaired to me when we stand together.
They squat 305 I squat 455 so mass is held different.
He posted his quad measurement, 24 1/2. I still don't think that adds up. Oh well though.

hulkinslumber

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. I haven't checked this post in a while. I thought it was dead. The weight is very much correct. The arm measurement could be off. The measurements were done for me by one of the trainers at one of the gyms on Fort Bliss and she was in a rush. I am suppose to be linking up with a strength coach this month so hopefully I will have some more up to date stats to put up here with an accurate BF %.

*Edit*

I snapped a few photos of my back / arms / legs but I can't seem to get them small enough to upload here. Any suggestions?

Problem fixed.

Attachments

BARLOUTE

Awards
well if you weight that much your arms are way bigger, I am at 165 lbs right now and my arms are 15 1/2 and I am 5 foot 4 , not sure what would make you more heavy then me with smaller arms

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Don't you queers have anything better to do than a full page disagreement with the measurement of the OP's arms?

:shoot in face:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you queers have anything better to do than a full page disagreement with the measurement of the OP's arms?

:shoot in face:
No, we actually don't lol.

It's probably just diverse genetics at work here.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
:lol: maybe we should all whip out the peens and give those a measure too?

OMG... how is your peen 5 inches longer than mine and you only have 10 pounds on me?!?!?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OMG... how is your peen 5 inches longer than mine and you only have 10 pounds on me?!?!?
Again.. diverse Genetics my friend... :bigok:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
minus the nipple rings you look fricken solid. Solid base, some good musculature. I don't know who said skinny fat, cause that's BS. You'd look pretty beefy at 200lbs at 5'4, but more power to you.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

if anyone's peen is 5 full inches longer then someone else's, short of being the Mandingo, it's probably a tumor or a lottery case of elephantitis.

jake deman

Awards
Calves

I think you're holding all your weight in your calves. heehee Also, you have great sweep on your quads. Keep up the good work man.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just don't understand these stats, lol. Not calling BS or anything but man..

I'm 5'4" and 157lbs.

Arms ~ 15"
Chest ~ 40"
Waist ~ 31.5"
Legs ~ 22"

Now I know..your legs are considerably bigger..but really? If I was 175lbs I'd be ready for IFBB pro, lol. And 200lbs? If I could seriously have that weight and under 8% BF I'd go snatch the trophy outta Flex Lewis' hands! It's amazing to see the differences in peoples body forms even with similar weight and body compositions..

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the most moronic posts I have ever read.