5'4" (175lbs) Trying to hit the 200+ club

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. maybe we should all whip out the peens and give those a measure too?

OMG... how is your peen 5 inches longer than mine and you only have 10 pounds on me?!?!?

2. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    maybe we should all whip out the peens and give those a measure too?

OMG... how is your peen 5 inches longer than mine and you only have 10 pounds on me?!?!?
    Again.. diverse Genetics my friend...
    •   

3. minus the nipple rings you look fricken solid. Solid base, some good musculature. I don't know who said skinny fat, cause that's BS. You'd look pretty beefy at 200lbs at 5'4, but more power to you.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    maybe we should all whip out the peens and give those a measure too?

if anyone's peen is 5 full inches longer then someone else's, short of being the Mandingo, it's probably a tumor or a lottery case of elephantitis.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Calves

I think you're holding all your weight in your calves. heehee Also, you have great sweep on your quads. Keep up the good work man.

6. Quote Originally Posted by hulkinslumber View Post
    As the title states I am 5'4" @ 175 and currently attempting to get to 200 + (solid) while maintaing decent cardio.

The last time I had my measurements done in December here is what they were at:

Arms: 12 3/4
    Chest: 41
    Waist: 32 1/4
    Legs: 24 1/2

Right now I am doing this all natural, any suggestions would be appreciated. The picture I am posting below was taken back in February. I am going to try to get something more recent up soon.

I just don't understand these stats, lol. Not calling BS or anything but man..

I'm 5'4" and 157lbs.

Arms ~ 15"
    Chest ~ 40"
    Waist ~ 31.5"
    Legs ~ 22"

Now I know..your legs are considerably bigger..but really? If I was 175lbs I'd be ready for IFBB pro, lol. And 200lbs? If I could seriously have that weight and under 8% BF I'd go snatch the trophy outta Flex Lewis' hands! It's amazing to see the differences in peoples body forms even with similar weight and body compositions..

7. Quote Originally Posted by risktaker View Post
    yeah raise your polosaturated and monosaturated fats for increase in natty test, that way you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time because on that pic, your just skinny fat. And look at pics of jose raymond, he's the same height as you so just look at his physique just to get an idea what 200 pounds of muscle looks like.
    This is one of the most moronic posts I have ever read.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What does 5'10'' 175lbs @ 10%BF look like?
    By clr18287 in forum Pics
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 08:17 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. The "Cant loose fat on my abs" club!
    By warbird01 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:03 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. joined the "fool at gym" club