done a epistane then eph25 cut

M

MarkG

Awards
ho guys, first thread i've pug up bug thought I'd get some opinions,

I've been working out on and off for a few years, got to a pretty good size then in feb 2008 my daughter was born. Due to money restrictions and time plus I got lazy I stopped traing for a year and half.

As u can imagine I lookedrubbush and felt worse until one day a friend commented on my "sagging tits"

tthis was the catalyst to start my training again . I bought myself a simple bench £50 and some free weights.

I started to train again and slowly but surely started to change, muscle memory helped alot and soon I was up and running again.

I now have access to a decent gym at work and train hard.

I recently done a epistane cycle but did not load up the calories as wanted to use the fat burning leaning side of it.

I done a 30/30/30/40 along with kre-alkalyn, cycle support, an extra 1000mg milk thistle extract, multi vit, and tribulus just to keep things working.

I have now finished my epistane and continuing with the other stops for now but added EPH25+. was using one in morning and one afteroon but now two and two.

also waiting on some horny goat weed to come.

I've started running and done two 1.5 mile runs and two 3 mile runs this week after and hour weights, was doing a 5x5 system but now swapped that for s pyramid system

sat done three miles in 30 mins, today in 27 mins.

I have lost a few pounds bug still feel full in the muscles.

I'm going to finish the course of EPH then look at a EPISTANE/XTREN stack and increase calorie intake to about 3500 ( clean ) and see how that goes.

should of said for PCT this time I'm using reversitol by iforce but got nolva if needed but happy so far as EPI was stand alone but will def use nolva fir the stack next time.

I'll try and through up a few pix, first one was end of last year and still got a gut then second one today.

weight wise imalways around 13.5 stone or 190 pounds ad I was in the first. today I'm 182 pounds, biceps were 16" and now 16.5", not a massive change but def more vascular and strenght alot better.

I'm 5'11" tall and I'll be 30 this June. I'll keep this updated.

image1.jpg

IMG_0630.JPG

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
It seems that there is a problem with your pictures, can you try to upload it again?

R

ronw2

Banned
Awards
No I think he literally means that the pics are not loading....I can't see them at all...can't click on them.