AFTER cycle of pulse epistane, cycle of E-STANE, cycle of H-DROL
21 1/2
5'7
12-13.5% BF
Arms ?
after 2PH.JPG

polskishelby

Awards
1st PIC - Protein, Creatine, Weight Gainers, Animal Pak, Animal M-Stack while an Alcoholic

2nd PiC - Protein, Creatine, Weight Gainers, 1 cycle XNGF, 3 Cycles Pussified Animal Stak2, 3 Cycles Novadex XT, 1 Cycle Animal Pump

3rd Pic-
1 CYCLE IBE Epistane pulse 8 weeks, 30mg EOD

1 CYCLE CEL E-STANE
10- 10 -20- 20- 30- 30- 30
30 -30- 30- 30- 30- 30- 30
30- 30- 40- 40- 40- 40- 40
40- 40- 40- 40- 40- 40- 40

1 CYCLE CEL H-DROL
25-25-25-25-50-50-50
50-50-50-50-50-50-50
50-50-50-50-50-75-75
75-75-75-75-75-75-75

Last week of H-Drol
Shoulder press 305x1
Deadlift 455x1 no shoes, double overhand, w/straps
DB Curls 105x2 w/straps 110x1 w/straps
Push press 250lbs x 1
Bench 340 x1 - not really focused on this anymore
Squat 340x1 raw, all the way till my ass hit my calves

My workouts consist mostly of quite a bit of warm ups then sets of 4,3,2,1,1 and 1-2 sets of forced reps with 5-10lbs over 1RM concentrating on the negative. 3.5-5min rest

What do you think?

sub001

Awards
Nice work man! Makes me wish I started when I was 16 or 17 so I could be that beefy now that I'm 21. It's not a race but I hate that look people get when I say I go to the gym a lot and they think how I'm still tiny, haha.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
awesome work! you leaned out real nice. keep it up!

RedneckDB

Awards
Nice work man! Makes me wish I started when I was 16 or 17 so I could be that beefy now that I'm 21. It's not a race but I hate that look people get when I say I go to the gym a lot and they think how I'm still tiny, haha.
are those the same people that are considerably out of shape themselves and assume that setting foot in a gym is enough to turn anyone into Arnie himself and they 'could' do it if they 'wanted to' ..... Because goddammit I hate those people!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
neck got fxckin thick! Nice ****ing mass gains!

polskishelby

Awards
I started working out at 11, found 8lb DB's in dads closet.

sub001

Awards
are those the same people that are considerably out of shape themselves and assume that setting foot in a gym is enough to turn anyone into Arnie himself and they 'could' do it if they 'wanted to' ..... Because goddammit I hate those people!

Basically haha, or the people who don't consider anyone a gym rat unless they are born with abs. "You go to a gym? Oh...well you should do some sit ups or something".

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
its the same with the people who think that bodybuilders only get huge because of steroid use... it isnt easy to be that big... it takes alot of hardwork and dedication but they are just haters on roids... (this is coming from someone completely natural and i wont use steroids because i dont want ppl doin the same thing to me.. lol)

sub001

Awards
its the same with the people who think that bodybuilders only get huge because of steroid use... it isnt easy to be that big... it takes alot of hardwork and dedication but they are just haters on roids... (this is coming from someone completely natural and i wont use steroids because i dont want ppl doin the same thing to me.. lol)

I don't bash on anyone who uses steroids (unless they are a douchenozzle) and there may come a time when I choose that path, but god do I hate the reputation they give. If you do 1 cycle you can look pretty amazing. Now everyone who doesn't lift or keep in shape assumes you just lift a little bit and automatically get huge. Why won't they understand it takes yearrrss?!?!?:AR15firing:*them*

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I don't bash on anyone who uses steroids (unless they are a douchenozzle) and there may come a time when I choose that path, but god do I hate the reputation they give. If you do 1 cycle you can look pretty amazing. Now everyone who doesn't lift or keep in shape assumes you just lift a little bit and automatically get huge. Why won't they understand it takes yearrrss?!?!?:AR15firing:*them*
yup i know man its annoying same thing with girls.. if i lift ill get huge... RIGHT... cuz every guy you see in the gym as soon as they touch the weights they get massive ... WRONG.... if it was that easy everyone would look like me (lol)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Next time, use an extension cord as a belt. It has more of a dramatic effect.

Good work sir.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
You look like you got stung all over by wasps. FU*KN SWOLE MAN!!!!!

I realize this post is old as f**k. I just wanted him to know how pissed off all his gains make me lol

2nd pic looked weird with the fat I guess (not aesthetic) ....the 3rd pic when you cut up makes you look great. -no homo-