my specs..wat are urs?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. 465 w/ shoulder injuries. Thats a sweet bench for anyone, injured or not. Ive dislocated both of my shoulders (right one once, left one twice) in the past while playing football and wrestling, and I get nervous when I do anything over 365. I dont let it stop me but the thought of it poping out again does cross my mind.
    465lb @ 20 years old with injuries. thats something else.

    db


  2. **** yeah.....465 is definately a sweet site.....I'm 22 and still working on breaking 300 for actual work sets...good job...
    •   
       


  3. Yeah, I must agree with phenom about your stats. I'm 5 inches taller, 30 lbs heavier and those are my stats without being pumped except I can't button my 18 1/2 collar on my dress shirts. But with those stats you should be putting 295 x 6. Maybe you just measured wrong or maybe your just one of those guys that tell the girls your hung like a horse too....LOL jk........YO phenom I've only seen 2 peeps like you pusing that kind of weight, question, "how much do you weigh?"
    Aight den Laters!

  4. right now im 275-280, i fluxuate, im 6'3 at 12 % bf ohh and i have a 21 inch neck i dont collar up it just wont work dude.. ! thanks guys, actually still doin research for first aas cycle im thinkin im throwing some tren in the mix so i can make it myself seems simple enough, i want to get into powerlifting competitions, meh well see... thanks for the props though guys.
    Last edited by phenom9950; 05-03-2004 at 04:59 AM. Reason: blah said i was 285, i lost weigh from sickness...
  5. surgery


    yea its my right shoulder, and its a bi*CH but after next season im going for surgury(date will be set after my mri on summer break), i could have taken state this year for disc but my coach was wondering where i was loosing my power(i keep my righ elbow slightly bent so i dont extend and dislocate) i only feel it when im fully extended in military, and certain tri excercises and i stay away from cleans, but i do deadlift.
    Last edited by phenom9950; 05-03-2004 at 04:56 AM. Reason: meh
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by phenom9950
    i have a pretty good bench its about 465 because of shoulder injuries, and my chest is 53 inches, if your only hittin 265 for 6 or even 10 i cant see you having a 50 " chest sorrie bud but unless you post some measurement pics i dont believe you .
    Bro, I think your measurements are wrong and misleading, you def. dont look like you have 18inch arms , mine are 191/2 cold ,but you can tell they are. As for you hitting 120lbs bumbell presses no ,not if your only hitting 245 flat bench. I flat bench 365 for 6 reps clean and i have to struggle with 120's sorry bro im not flaming you ,but your measurements dont match the pics. 50 inch chest?
    Oh hey Bigpete nice board here dicided to come over for awhile. See ya around bro!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by latman
    Bro, I think your measurements are wrong and misleading, you def. dont look like you have 18inch arms , mine are 191/2 cold ,but you can tell they are. As for you hitting 120lbs bumbell presses no ,not if your only hitting 245 flat bench. I flat bench 365 for 6 reps clean and i have to struggle with 120's sorry bro im not flaming you ,but your measurements dont match the pics. 50 inch chest?
    Oh hey Bigpete nice board here dicided to come over for awhile. See ya around bro!
    So what do you want bro, a cookie??

    This is getting tiresome, he said that he gets his measurements taken flexed, why continue to bash on the guy? Let it rest already....

    Nice first post btw...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    So what do you want bro, a cookie??

    This is getting tiresome, he said that he gets his measurements taken flexed, why continue to bash on the guy? Let it rest already....

    Nice first post btw...
    Jergo , nice first post ? was that a slam? I have been at this game alot longer than you im sure bro, and yes this was actually my second post on this board . I repeat this board chck out some other boards im sure youll realize im no newby at this . And If you didnt mean anything by what you said than excuse me and it was the test talking . later

  9. Quote Originally Posted by latman
    Jergo , nice first post ? was that a slam? I have been at this game alot longer than you im sure bro, and yes this was actually my second post on this board . I repeat this board chck out some other boards im sure youll realize im no newby at this . And If you didnt mean anything by what you said than excuse me and it was the test talking . later

    Gee, from all the boards you frequent, I would think you'd know that I "meant something" by it.

    I don't care what boards you frequent, or how long you've been at this game. Don't come to THIS board and start ripping guys' result pics as your first post, got it???

    That doesn't show much of yourself. Now, play nice.....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Gee, from all the boards you frequent, I would think you'd know that I "meant something" by it.

    I don't care what boards you frequent, or how long you've been at this game. Don't come to THIS board and start ripping guys' result pics as your first post, got it???

    That doesn't show much of yourself. Now, play nice.....
    Ill rip all i want bro if someone post a pic im ging to give them my honest opinion, im not into sugar coating things O.K ,

  11. Quote Originally Posted by latman
    Ill rip all i want bro if someone post a pic im ging to give them my honest opinion, im not into sugar coating things O.K ,
    Yes, I figured that....LOL....but keep it up and you won't be here too long...

  12. Fellas, please..

    Latman, welcome over brother.. Jergo, thanks for defending the good name of drama-free we got going on.. Just chill abit, brothers...

    Let's be like Fonzie, be cool..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    Maybe he measured the chest with the tape outside of the arms...

    sorry about the late reply, but i thought that was how u were suppose to do it...outside the arms...guess not

  14. whoa..i didnt get to finish reading the post.... but dang...what with all the testosterone talking...
    well i used a cloth tape measure to do my measurement and my stats are pretty accurate to my knowledge, maybe a little better since last month, so maybe i should post some better pics in a bit, when finals are done with

    later

  15. Quote Originally Posted by xdexterdaix
    whoa..i didnt get to finish reading the post.... but dang...what with all the testosterone talking...
    well i used a cloth tape measure to do my measurement and my stats are pretty accurate to my knowledge, maybe a little better since last month, so maybe i should post some better pics in a bit, when finals are done with

    later
    it's cool man, dont even worry about it. Thats why i made the recommendation of getting a better tape measure or having someone else measure for you.

    regardless of what anyone has said in this thread, for being 18 you've built yourself a great physique, no one is denying that.

    goodluck on finals. =)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Let's be like Fonzie, be cool..
    Haha! OT but I watched Pulp Fiction again yesterday and when I read this I immediately thought of the part where SJ is in the diner and he got the gun to the robbers face and he's telling the guys wife to be like Fonzie and just be cool. Hahaaaaa great movie.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MikeBU
    Haha! OT but I watched Pulp Fiction again yesterday and when I read this I immediately thought of the part where SJ is in the diner and he got the gun to the robbers face and he's telling the guys wife to be like Fonzie and just be cool. Hahaaaaa great movie.
    Thanks bigpete, and i respect you and will chill like the fonz AAAAAAA.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 06:42 PM
  2. Got my results back-are test levels normal?
    By Jon DeVaul in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 01:01 PM
  4. my Dr said my "protein" levels are high
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Log in
Log in