First Anniversary

1. First Anniversary

Contest pics ... 2.5 years out

Well - it's been a year since I decided that it was unacceptable to go on looking like 230 lbs of chewed up bubblegum. Diet's been a clean 40/40/20 (with the exception of one cheat day a week) and I've been working a 4 day split for the past few months. First 6 months was a 5 day split. Cardio 5 days per week, 30-50 min.

I should have a lower bf by now, but what set me back was running at sub-maintenance kcal for like 10 months straight. It became very difficult to drop weight. I bumped my calories up for the past couple of months and I'm now a week into a 12 week cut.

Before pic: 235 lbs @ >35%bf
    After pics: 208 lbs @ ~16%bf (Jackson-Pollock 7 point caliper)
    Last edited by MaddCapp; 05-05-2004 at 01:19 PM.

2. Good stuff, hoss. Whatcha doin' in Guyana?

Keep it up. You've made awesome progress.

3. Fantastic result's....Keep banging man...!!!!!! I ask you how rewarding is it when you make progress, or blast through a plateau.....Awsome ain't it.!!!!!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by michaelton
    Good stuff, hoss. Whatcha doin' in Guyana?

Keep it up. You've made awesome progress.
    Thanks. I know I have a long way to go still, but the progress is encouraging.

I'm a missionary. Been here for 6 years now - teaching at a Christian Univ. etc. It's a whole different kinda world down here ....

5. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    Fantastic result's....Keep banging man...!!!!!! I ask you how rewarding is it when you make progress, or blast through a plateau.....Awsome ain't it.!!!!!
    Thanks madman. Only thing that would keep me from the gym is an injury - and I don't "plan" on any of those

It really is awesome/rewarding to actually be able to sculpt your body. I've dropped 8 inches off the waist. I'm looking forward to the day when I can start working more towards putting on mass rather than dropping fat.

Probably what has surprised me most is how addictive this lifestyle can be. I used to think "you people" were idiots

6. Lookin great, steve! Defiantly some motivation for me.

Let me know when you get your order--I'm trying to keep tabs on how the first few international orders went.

7. Thanks Matt -

It usually takes 2 weeks for things to make it down here. Probably looking at another week or so in transit. I'm 1 week into some UCP-1 that I'll be running 2on-2off-2on ... then it's time for the Tri-max I'll PM you when it gets here.

-Peace-

8. Congrats on the change MaddCapp

I know about low cals for long, I have to drill it into my girlfriend's head that you can't stay below maintenance for too long before you stop losing fat. Once she ramped up again the process restarted. I think you'll enjoy the tri-max, I know she is

9. Looking good MC

10. Awesome work, keep on truckin at it!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

11. Looking good MC. Keep a log on this board for the tri-max....myself as well as others will be interested. Good luck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 02:53 PM
  2. Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 03:47 PM
  3. First Cycle Help
    By yourdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:18 PM
  4. First T1 pro order on it's way.