What BF% am I?

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Here is a picture of my front and my back that I took last week.
I wanted to hear some opinions on what you think my body fat % appears to be.

I've gone to 2 different places now and have had my body analysis done on a machine. Both times my body fat % came out as 3%.

Everytime I tell someone this, they laugh at me and call me a liar.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

meathed

meathed

Awards
You may be holding some sub-Q water so caliper would not be as effective. What does the "machine" use as an analysis tool?

From pics I guess >6%. Nice work broham.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say definitely under 12, most likely under 10, could be 8ish. Really hard to tell from small pics.

The machines usually measure by a combo of height, weight and then use electrical impedance. They can be wayyyyy off based on hydration and other factors.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Yes, they are a machine you stand barefoot on and hold these two rods with your hands. You also enter in your age and height.

Thanks for the opinions guys. I guess 7-8 percent is a fair assumption?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, they are a machine you stand barefoot on and hold these two rods with your hands. You also enter in your age and height.

Thanks for the opinions guys. I guess 7-8 percent is a fair assumption?
LOL don't be bummed out. Ha 7-8 percent is crazy lean and you won't find many people that can walk around like that for any length of time. Besides 3 percent would be very unhealthy to maintian for long peroids of time.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say around 8 with water bloat... Calipers would probably say around 12...

greaser

Awards
Well the general consensus is that men have to be at 10% for to have a visible 6-pack, which you clearly have. I'd say you're in the 8% range, which is excellent BTW. 3% would be dangerous.

Those electrical testing machines will give you crazy results sometimes. You can buy a hand held one off of Amazon for like $30. If you use it at the same time every day you will get consistant results.

Keep doing what you're doing, because the results speak for themselves.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
10-12% No clear muscle separation, not much vascularity. . . You are just lean not ripped

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
10-12% No clear muscle separation, not much vascularity. . . You are just lean not ripped
Well hes is white as heck so put a tan and a pump on him(no homo) and you would see he is definitely below 12%. I would personally say 10%.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Also flexing abs makes people seem lower body fat

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one word comes to mind when I first looked at these pictures that word is : Lean

analyzing you 8-9 %. good work man.

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
You look around 9% for sure and some people don't have to be ripped to be vascular and some people just are not that vascular at all even at lower then 10%. It is all genetics.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DK0313 Natural Bodybuilding 0
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 19
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
yachtson Bulking 6